[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of third party candidate Gary Johnson?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
What does /pol/ think of third party candidate Gary Johnson?
>>
Open borders shill.
>>
>>79183920
Vote thief
>>
>>79183920
cuckkike
>>
>>79183920
Spoiler candidate who's only goal is to prevent Trump from winning the election.

He did the same thing with Mitt Romney.
>>
Giggles during interviews when asked about smoking pot.
>>
>>79183980

/thread
>>
>>79183920
cuck scum. hes anti gun and doesnt believe in borders
>>
>>79184564
Any real sources on him being anti gun?
>>
>>79184564
Johnson has stated his opposition to gun control and has said, "I'm a firm believer in the Second Amendment and so I would not have signed legislation banning assault weapons or automatic weapons."[131]
>>
Johnson may be the key to making sure Trump wins.. since he is an ex-New Mexico governor, and New Mexico is a blue state, he takes it out of the equation.
>>
>>79183980
this

"""libertarians""" who claim that you need free migration if you want free trade are already registered for a free helicopter ride
>>
>>79183920
Gary "Fuck It All Up" Johnson
>>
>>79184743
>>79184750
picking William Weld as his VP means that he is either for gun control or willing to sell out his beliefs for money
>>
>>79184995
Tbh both desu
>>
>>79183920
I voted for him in the last election over mittens, I won't be voting for him this time though, I think a lot of /pol/ voted for Johnson because they were mad mittens was the nomination and not Ron, I know I was. he did good things for New Mexico, my grand parents liked him until he started doing drugs
>>
File: gjheartattack.jpg (424 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
gjheartattack.jpg
424 KB, 2000x1000
He will win the election with a surprise 39.87 percent.

>the butthurt will ginormous
>>
doesn't understand libertarianism
awful public speaker
sucks up to the left

as a libertarian who supports trump, I like that he's so bad at appealing to conservatives and hardcore libertarians. he will only steal votes from hillary
>>
>>79183920
he's even worse than sanders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
>>
>>79185268
hahahahahahhahaha you must be a sanders supporter, shouldn't you be following your anti establishment cuck Sanders in voting for Hillary?
>>
>>79183920
DUDE
>>
>>79185503
WEED
>>
File: trumpnkoch.png (484 KB, 461x502) Image search: [Google]
trumpnkoch.png
484 KB, 461x502
>>79185403
and you're a deluded cuck that believes trump just woke up conservative one day
>>
>>79183920
LMAO
>>
>>79183920
Shinier of the turds, but "businesses can't discriminate" and "demilitarize the border" is official cuck status. #Trump
>>
I voted for him last time. Never again.
>>
>>79186024
>"businesses can't discriminate"
Curious what you mean by this?
>>
>>79186218
In the wedding bakery scenario, Johnson would've forced the companies to bake for gay couples.
>>
>>79184995
There was also an interview with Weld where he said they have agreed to 'meet in the middle' on gun control and that 'some major changes need to be made'.
>>
File: 1466068172951.jpg (95 KB, 622x653) Image search: [Google]
1466068172951.jpg
95 KB, 622x653
>>
>>79184262
>He thinks democrats and Republicans are entitled to people's vote
When will this meme end?
>>
>>79183980
/thread
>>
>>79183920
great way to waste your vote
>>
>>79183920
Vote stealer planted in this board to make Shillary win.
>>
The libertarian party now only appeals to idiots like Joe rogan who are liberals but like to hide it and say "I'm conservative on some things because I like guns"

He will largely only take votes from the left and will help trump win so I support him running
>>
Gary Johnson on CNN's town hall said that Hillary Clinton is a great person.

Thats all I needed to know thanks.

MAGA
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.