[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Africa have been better off if the western colonial powers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 816x1056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 816x1056
Would Africa have been better off if the western colonial powers had balkanized it among native ethnic and religious lines? I know niggers gonna nig, but homogenous African nations like Botswana seem to do better than others. There should be an exception for the whites in South-Africa and give them the cape colony, Madagascar and other island nations would also be exempted from balkanizing, because these nations are doing pretty well.

Having 'too many' nations wouldnt really be a problem, Europea has relatively many nations despite being small.
>>
File: 1466716994068.jpg (32 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1466716994068.jpg
32 KB, 500x333
>>79181594
like you said "niggers gonna nig" the continent still would be the greatest shithole on earth
>>
>>79181594
average iq is mid 60 to low 80s.

Literal chimpanzee tier.

Wouldnt make any difference. They would still just rape and pillage
>>
>>79181594
Hmm, interesting question, Jeroen.
But countries are seldom composed of solely one ethnic group. Your country has Frisians, two religions, minorities...
I don't think it would have made much of a difference desu
Also notice how tiny most groups are, you probably still would have a lot of fighting for resources
>>
>>79183080
Kek, like we haven't had our problems with those religious differences in the past. Now another religion is coming to shit up here. Frisians are a meme, they're pretty much Dutch. The Netherlands all around is fairly homognous.

Obviously Belgium would do better of it were 90% Flemish.

>>79182973
>>79182843
I know, but the homogenous groid nations are less shit then the completely mixed ones.
>>
File: WeWuzKangz.jpg (12 KB, 369x136) Image search: [Google]
WeWuzKangz.jpg
12 KB, 369x136
>>79181594
Pfft but more diversity is good.
Africa should be one giant nation then they would have no more wars. It was the white men that divided it. Before the white man We Waz Kangz
>>
>>79181594
The ethnic conflict were planned all along by the colonialists as mean to return there without having to build and pay infrastructure for the nigg.
>>
>>79183444
i have to admit i do not know africa that good to be able to judge, but maybe it is just random chance,
I do not think it would make a big difference since, what i know of african history, there was not such a process aof nation-building, like in Europe, so it would be difficutl to divide people into nation states, since, even though people might share the same culture, they do not have a sense that they belong together, like Austria and Germany, on the other hand there are nations, which have more of a multicultural aspect, where people of very different cultures have one identyti, like China, in the end only regional differences could lead to the developement of a new nation, so it's a very difficult question, maybe Africa would be different, but I think it would be hard to divide it into nation states in the first place
>>
>>79183844
Nah, the borders are based on the former colonial regions.
>>
There are literally only 2 good about Botswana:
1. Diamonds. Shitloads of diamonds.
2. They have so much AIDS they die out. Niggers dying out in Africa. How cool is that? White South Africa soon.

Niggers will be niggers no matter what kind of country they are put in.
>>
>>79181594
Most places would be the same.

Areas of economic interest or with brighter inhabitants would be plenty more stable.

It would be easier to shape up the smaller areas as leaders would be local with local interests. But there's always the neighboring tribe.
>>
File: 1466984451543.jpg (100 KB, 258x750) Image search: [Google]
1466984451543.jpg
100 KB, 258x750
>>79181594
they have the intelligence of a door knob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
>>
Fucking no. First of all, Ethiopia never conquered. Secondly, the Ethiopian empire before the scramble for Africa were made up of multiple ethnic groups, Tigray, Amharic and Oromo mainly. What business is it of colonialists to draw the countries lines.
>>
>>79184909
Other negroids have diamonds too, but dont do as well.
>>
>>79185417
Ethiopia would fall under the religious category, thus remaining the same.
>>
>>79185499
1. They don't have as much. Nigeria is another example of nigger country that is better off than its neigbours but they don't even speak one language there, it's all due to oil.
2. Dying out because about 40% of adult population have AIDS isn't "doing well".
>>
>>79185406
Translation?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.