[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TAKE THAT SCOTLAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: arton3349.jpg (42 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
arton3349.jpg
42 KB, 900x600
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/spanish-prime-minister-mariano-rajoy-opposes-eu-talks-with-scotland-a7109176.html

>Scottish pricks think they can leave us...think again
>>
File: junker.jpg (383 KB, 1200x968) Image search: [Google]
junker.jpg
383 KB, 1200x968
>>79179111
> British pricks think they can leave us...think again
>>
>Spain
>relevant
Choose one.
>>
>>79179497
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/28/nicola-sturgeon-heading-to-brussels-for-talks-with-european-parl/
>>
File: naenae.jpg (297 KB, 1500x814) Image search: [Google]
naenae.jpg
297 KB, 1500x814
Scotland is going to try "democracy", but Rajoy is saying nae nae to that!
>>
File: Castilian Empire.png (423 KB, 1920x1241) Image search: [Google]
Castilian Empire.png
423 KB, 1920x1241
>>79179111
Fuck Spain
#Castilexit
>>
>>79179111
It's in Spains rational self interest to oppose Scotland. If Scotland can get independence with the approval of the EU then so can Catalonia.
>>
HAHAHAHA FUCK SCOTLAND
>>
>>79179391

Now now greatest ally, don't be a dick
>>
>>79179111
Well, i oppose in the independence of Scotland, but consider that in the last referendum they had they almost separated from you while being in the EU, which if they had succeded they would be instantly out of EU. But what's the problem now? All of your country is out of EU, and basically Scotland wether separates from you or not is going to be out anyways, so basically it's more likely that they will try and probably succed in divide from the UK.
>>
>>79181809
Hating on your own country.
"Tirar las piedras a tu tejado". Which means throw the rocks to your roof, a spanish expression which basically means fuck yourself up in order to make things even worse for yourself.
I know we have shitty and corrupt politicians, but don't trike to hate on your own country it's going to dismember our country into pieces that again, will have a lot of corruption going on.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 350x350
Scotland's fate is out of their hands regardless of the SNPs bullshit.

Also post Scotland memes.
>>
File: 1443193065520.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1443193065520.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>79182307
i was roleplaying m8
>>
>>79179111
>think they can leave us

Um, don't you realise this makes them more likely to leave? Sturgeon is trying to find a way for Scotland to stay in both the EU and the UK, if Spain and others won't play ball then the only option she has left is to initiate a second Scottish independence referendum
>>
>>79184758
>then the only option she has left is to initiate a second Scottish independence referendum
Which they'll lose because the options will be no UK AND no EU or just no EU.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.