[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
george forman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: gformangrill.jpg (218 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
gformangrill.jpg
218 KB, 1000x1000
am i the only one who naturally assumed that he was white?
>>
File: 57650.jpg (14 KB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
57650.jpg
14 KB, 300x189
>>79178871
Yes
>>
>>79178871
Yes, you really are. How about you look him up on Wikipedia, my child.
>>
>>79178871
No cause I saw him doing infomercials for those things all the time in the late 90s/early 2000's. Too young and not enough of a boxing fan to know him as a boxer, but if you watched TV at all ~15 years ago you'd have seen him all the time
>>
No, he used to advertise it, and he's a pretty large black man, so I was never confused.
>>
>>79178871
Summer
>>
>>79178871
The only one young enough and dumb enough not to have known his a professional boxer, which was his real claim to fame, not the stupid grill.
>>
>>79178871
Says, Burgers, was the GFG purely a meme product or was it actually alright?

I know jack shit about the man and his grill.
>>
Are you like 15 or something ? Foreman used to always be on commercials and boxing matches
>>
Im too old for this place
>>
>>79179470

It works and he was a good boxer that got better with age.
>>
>>79178994
/thread
>>
>>79179470
I used to mass produce grilled cheeses on them for me and my room mates. Got one when my grandmother died and another from some dead asian lady. Pretty decent shit.
>>
>>79179470

GFG is good. Don't know why people would think its a meme product, it's just a good quality non-stick grill.
>>
>>79179741
This. It can't touch a actual grill with coals/wood chips, but it's a very good substitute when you don't feel like making a mess and going outside
>>
>>79178871
>Forman
> for man
Obviously slave-descended senpai
>>
>>79179161
He's got like five children all named George, too, right?

>boxing
>black
not even once

But to be fair I use my George Foreman Grill all the damn time. Best cooking device I've ever owned.
>>
>>79179988
OK, actually my gas-fired range is the best. I didn't mean to say otherwise. But my GFG is in use every day, sometimes multiple times a day, just because it #reks, and the range is used only when it's time to cook for real.
>>
>>79178871
niggers don't invent anything desu
>>
>>79180463
Yo dawg, we heard you like to grill, so we put a grill on your grill so you can grill while you grill.
>>
>>79179470
Depends honestly. A real grill's better, but for a small grill to make things as a college student or whatever it's amazing.
>>
>>79180463
No one with a lick of sense thinks Foreman actually invented it. Smarter people still know that Hulk Hogan was originally going to be the name on the grill, but he declined.
>>
>>79178871
Famous boxer who named his famous children boxers George and did infomercials promoting his product for decades.

You aren't American.
>>
>>79178871
He WAS white!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfmAeijj5cM
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.