[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So nj state senator winestien (pure coincidence) who is most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
So nj state senator winestien (pure coincidence) who is most famous for being caught on a hot mic saying she wants to confiscate guns, got legislature passed (pending Christie) that would force all gun sellers in nj to supply "smart guns" once a 7 person Democrat run committee decides they are feasible.

After which point all handguns that aren't "smart guns" will be banned in new Jersey within 3 years due to a 2002 law by the same senator.

Gun control advocates (read retards) claim that smart guns already work to the standards needed to replace real guns (you know if you want a $2,000 .22 that doesn't work half the time).

So the question is, what handgun should I buy? I didn't want one because I can't CC cause this is nj so I don't see the point in getting a permit for a handgun and shit but I guess I have to before they are banned from sale. I was thinking of an xds 9mm
>>
Get a Makarov

>been in service for over 50 years
>slavshit quality/durability
>accurate
>cheap and good ammo
>can be used as bottle opener
>can easily be concealed.
>cheap to buy

Buy a second one and stash it away.

Or buy a Glock whatevermodelyoulike.

Get a Mak.
>>
>>79177405
Not a fan of Maks they have a propensity to jam sometimes if the breech isn't cleaned

Prefer a FNX 45
>>
>>79177251
Ah, yes. New jersey always makes me feel a little bit better about being a californian.
Get whatever is available and best of luck.

>>>/k/
>>
>>79177405
God fucking damn it every fucking time you fucking slav shit mother fuckers with your Maksim, your nuggets, and your sister.

I literally cannot make a thread on /k/ asking about about gun without some fucker telling me to buy a piece of shit slave gun made before Obama was born
>>
>>79177640
/k/ specifically says this is a /pol/ thread in the sticky
>>
Budget, knowledge level and, expectations for said gun? Also this more or less belongs on /k/
>>
>>79177569
Then clean the breech?

>>79177657
I`ve owned one for over 10 years now. Been in service with the East German Border Guards for over 30.

I don`t care about the Mosin Nagant or the AK models.I`m just telling my experience with the Makarov is great and for someone who wants a gun just because its a good buy.
>>
>>79177640
gun control should be discussed on /pol/ according to the /k/ sticky
>>
>>79177930
The gun not me has been in service for 30.
>>
File: 5B_-_First_Handgun_-2_illust.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1608) Image search: [Google]
5B_-_First_Handgun_-2_illust.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1608
>>79177719
Fair enough not that it practically ever gets enforced. Seriously budget though. It's like more than half of the decision. Not shown is a Smith and Wesson 686 .357 revolver. it's a highly effective and reliable gun that lets you shoot three different ammunition types. .357, .38 special and, .38. You can practice with the lighter recoiling and less expensive .38 and carry the harder hitting .357's. In an ammo scarcity environment it greatly increases your flexibility in procuring ammo.
>>
There will come a point where it will make more sense to simply break gun laws despite being an otherwise law-abiding citizen
>>
>>79178682
There is something highly arousing about the handgun.
>>
>>79177569
>propensity
tendency*
>>
>>79177569
>Prefer a FNX 45

Spending as much as a rifle on a sidearm is degenerate.
>>
>>79178682

Highly approve of CZ-75, XD-9, and M&P 9.

The rest are either meh or overpriced.
>>
>Get smart gun
>Take out the dum electronic bullshit which is extremely easy to do
>Now just have an entirely normal gun

Thanks gun control!
>>
File: 1409194572762.jpg (149 KB, 495x640) Image search: [Google]
1409194572762.jpg
149 KB, 495x640
>>79177251
If you only buy one handgun, it should be the Glock 19.

>small enough to carry
>relatively inexpensive
>will accept (larger) Glock 17 mags, as well as 30 round babby killers
>it's a Glock, so it goes bang

Some people will argue calibers, but 9mm ball is cheap enough to train with regularly and hollow points/defense ammo will put a mofo down.

>inb4 glocknade
>inb4 glock fanboy

I am a 1911 fanboy, in God's caliber (pic related).
But if you're a noguns, the 19 is a good place to start.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.