[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe Bernie isn't so bad after all...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (491 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
491 KB, 750x1334
>http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/opinion/campaign-stops/bernie-sanders-democrats-need-to-wake-up.html?&_r=0&referer=http://m.huffpost.com/us

Is Bernie not as cucked as we thought?
>>
>>79175664
Good job op, you cucked yourself faggot
>>
Oh what nevermind

>But we do not need change based on the demagogy, bigotry and anti-immigrant sentiment that punctuated so much of the Leave campaign’s rhetoric — and is central to Donald J. Trump’s message

Fucking commie
>>
>>79175840

>punctuated so much of the Leave campaign’s rhetoric

Trump's rhetoric is totally irrelevant with regards to whether or not the EU is a good idea - what is it with communists and logical fallacies? they can't even stay consistent within their own op-eds! so what if he doesn't like Trump's style - Sanders is still conceding that he agrees with the overall EU skeptic standpoint

but this piece should be enough to brutally trigger some remain-fags ... their messiah has come out against their favorite globalist dictatorship!

hilarious
>>
Wtf I hate Brexit now
>>
File: 121313.gif (355 KB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
121313.gif
355 KB, 250x183
>>79178149
wtf I hate (you) now
>>
File: 1466238622886.jpg (2 MB, 1293x5806) Image search: [Google]
1466238622886.jpg
2 MB, 1293x5806
(Trump voter) I'd honestly vote for Bernie before I would Hillary. At least Bernie doesn't have a massive criminal history.
>>
>>79177558
He's actually right though. You can't fight neoliberalism with nativism, especially if they have already succeeded in bringing tons of shitskins in to your country.
>>
File: Oligarchy.png (320 KB, 900x623) Image search: [Google]
Oligarchy.png
320 KB, 900x623
>>79175840
He's right tough, the whole immigrant problems are just yet another way to divert the attention from the actual cause. People are too busy to fight about meaningless things when the Oligarchy becomes stronger and stronger in the US.

Besides the people who voted leave on Brexit will have a tough pill to swallow when UK needs to keep it's borders open if it wants to trade freely with the rest of the Europe.
>>
>>79178365
anybody but hillary
>>
>>79178365
bernie wouldn't even be able to get anything legislated
>>
>>79175664
Bernie is anti-capitalism and anti-free trade. He wants a one world communist government and bread lines for all.
>>
>>79175664
>democrats need to wake up
>he says after saying he'll vote for Hillary
>>
>>79178433
Nonsense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13_May_Incident - Our race war now
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumiputera_(Malaysia) - Our nativity policies after mass immigration
>>
>>79175664
Socially, 1000% cucked.
Economically, he's cucked but he's not completely wrong. Both he and Trump have identified there's a major problem with our economy and have suggested remedies that are "protectionist" and bottom-up in nature. But that's where the similarities end, at that point Sanders goes completely off the rails.
>>
>>79179159
>anti-free trade
>globalist
Idiots like you make it hard for me to be proud of my country. Capitalism is fucking stupid.
>>
>>79178857
this is true

congress will block anything he wanted to do
>>
File: a7b.jpg (59 KB, 680x513) Image search: [Google]
a7b.jpg
59 KB, 680x513
>>
>>79179935

>Capitalism is fucking stupid

wat? care to explain yourself?
>>
>>79175664
>calls for ending globalism
>calls people bigots and racists that do it
this fuckin guy...
>>
File: 1466710826797.jpg (41 KB, 388x384) Image search: [Google]
1466710826797.jpg
41 KB, 388x384
>>79179935
Suck a dick, faggot. Every single modern invention that you love using so much is the result of people wanting to create a product or provide specific services that will make them rich. Keep biting the hand that feeds you, fagboy. Its not capitalism's fault you're a failure at life.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.