[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump is winning more hispanics than Romney ever did according
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: 1443638711526.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1443638711526.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>Trump is winning more hispanics than Romney ever did according to new polls
>he's 50-33 against Hillary with hispanics, his supposed "worst" demographic, and is only going up
>but he's 90-1 with blacks

why the fuck are blacks such fucking hiveminds?
poverty doesn't explain it, the average hispanic makes less than the average black.
So what the fuck is it?
>>
>>79175525
It's the Clinton part of Hillary Clinton that's winning them over.
>>
Hispanics respect America. They immigrated here, legally or illegally, but either way they realize its better than the shithole they came from and want it to stay that way.

Blacks as a people were forced into the US and it was too long ago for them to remember Africa. Therefore they have no basis for comparison, and have adopted the victim mentality the democrats have created for them.
>>
>>79175525
I'm thinking there's something fucky going on with that poll. Was it "likely voters"?
>>
I want Trump to tell them to get off the democrat plantation. So many examples of democrats being bad for blacks.
>>
>>79177984

100% of them participated in the poll, so what the hell does "likely voter" even matter when the data is fundamentally skewed. I mean, do you people have brains? Do you understand that the black vote is all about just getting them out the door? Fuck off.
>>
I don't get it, Trump never talked about blacks but they seem to be the ones that hate him the most, why?
>>
>>79175525
>WHY ARE THEY SUCH HIVEMINDS, WHY AREN'T THEY ALL VOTING FOR MY PREFERRED CANDIDATE
never change /pol/
>>
>>79175525
Blacks in the US are hiveminded because the ones with motivation and originality were killed during the slavery.
>>
>>79175525
GIBS
>>
>>79178773
>A couple of generations is enough to alter the brains, mentality and behaviour of an entire race

Idiot. Also look at the blacks in Sweden, they're also flocking to the gibs parties. How many somalis vote for M or KD? They're all S, V and MP. They're just as much hiveminds as american niggers. Do you blame swedish slavery culling for that too?
>>
>>79178348
They grow up in cities listening to their pastors preach about evil kkk republicans, community organizers preach about evil kkk republicans that will steal welfare. Come election day fleets of buses will come and pick these people up, herd them and on the way to the polls a community organizer will preach about the evil kkk republicans.

They are vote slaves.
>>
>>79175525
>muh slavery
>muh racist republicans being racist racism white men racism
>muh black lives matter*
>as long as those lives are politically useful to the media

The blacks in America are conditioned due to the media to believe that they are an eternal victim class, and their leaders don't teach family values and hard work ethics like you commonly see in latin america. The democrats got to them and made it about welfare handouts instead.
>>
>>79175525
>why the fuck are blacks such fucking hiveminds?

People have been calling Trump 'racist' for almost a year now... Black people are sensitive to that sort of rhetoric because 'black' is widely considered to be a race, and Hispanic people probably know that 'hispanic' isn't actually a race, and neither is 'illegal'.

tl;dr: Because America has a retarded culture and obsession with race.
>>
The jobs of legal Mexican immigrants are in danger of being taken by illegals.

As for blacks, they don't want to work.
>>
WOULD YOU BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU?
>>
Blacks have been the Libs loyal fuccbois for decades now.

If Trump said he would pay each and every black person in the country $10,000 to vote for him, they still wouldn't do it because of their party loyalty.

This party loyalty is of course the same reason why they are completely forgotten about once the elections are over.
>>
>>79179152

European Somali's > African Americans...

Something I get the feeling Americans don't realise just how typically American your ghetto culture is...
>vids related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xSgFe6Qi_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwXPlX_lm30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

This doesn't happen here. Not in Sweden, and not in the rest of Europe to my knowledge...Nigerians don't act like this. Ghanese don't act like this. Somalians don't even act like this, even though they're pretty bad... Not even the fucking colonial type black folk we have in Amsterdam, that have similar backgrounds to African Americans (driven from the mainland, to the heart of the Caaaaaribean or however the song goes) act like this, even though they more-or-less dress the same.

African American problems are more American than African in nature. Simple observation.
>>
>>79179693
>Something
*sometimes
>>
>>79178651

>a fucking leaf

Any group that votes 90% one way is a hivemind. 90% voting Democrat is a higher percentage than party members.
>>
File: bernie sale.jpg (295 KB, 1257x620) Image search: [Google]
bernie sale.jpg
295 KB, 1257x620
>>79175525
who knows
>>
I think it's because blacks have a lot of experience recognizing a racist.

And those Latino numbers are wishful thinking. He'll be lucky to get 1 in 4 Latino votes. They despise him.
>>
>>79175525
>>79177608
This.
Literally the fact that she fucked Bill Clinton is the reason why she's winning over black.
Obama's endorsement too. Maybe.

How "well" did Romney do with blacks anyway?
>>
>>79175525
>tfw Hillary is barely pulling 50% of women voters
>the only vote that matters is the white vote still
>>
>>79180015
>>
>>79175525
>Trump is winning more hispanics than Romney ever did according to new polls
sauce on this?
>>
most blacks are criminals, and as such, must support criminals.
>>
>>79179693
We never had slavery. Our Somali refugees are fucking welfare trash that shoot up malls. We had no nigger culture until the Somalis came.
>>
>>79179693
Well you're creating permanent ghettos in europe too, so it's only a matter of time until they degenerate into the wonders of american ghettos. Look at the french and british ghettos and riots in the past years. That's a taste of what's to come. The US is a glimpse into the future of europe when it comes to racial tensions and senseless violence.

Politicians decided that a homogenous white country was a bad thing and they solved it with immigration. The real problems won't be obvious until maybe 20 years or so from now when all the immigrants kids will grow up.
>>
>yfw you realize that Trump support outside of white populations is becoming a litmus test for finding out which ones are capable of 'critical thought'

Trump is objectively the lesser of two evils, by leaps and bounds, despite his flaws.
>>
>>79175525
do blacks actively participate in elections? Or is the turnout low?
>>
Well, my parents do not like his tough stance on illegal immigration. My dad came here from Nigeria on a visa while my mom worked in nursing school. He worked while trying to get citizenship for himself and get my mom naturalized. His visa expired, and was forced to keep his head down. One day he got injured, and had to go to the hospital.

He believes he owes the Dems for allowing him to stay even though he was technically illegal. Party loyalty, for them. I do thank the Dems for that too, dunno where I'd be if my dad got deported.

They like Trump's plan on Muslim bans though, because of the huge numbers of Muslims in Nigeria generally fucking shit up everywhere.

They don't like Clinton though. Don't trust her, but they though Sanders was actually crazy. I convinced them that Trump wasn't a hateful racist won't vote for him because of, again, party loyalty.

That's just my parents. A lotta blacks just vote for anyone that has a D next to their name; it's infuriating sometimes.
>>
File: 1439571867349.jpg (2 MB, 1303x4720) Image search: [Google]
1439571867349.jpg
2 MB, 1303x4720
>>79175525
This hasn't been posted in a while.
>>
Fuck, if it wasn't for demographics, Trump could win states like Michigan, Maryland, Delaware, who noes maybe even California
>>
>>79180025
Obama got 93% of black votes

They're perma cucked
>>
>>79177608

blacks feel compelled to obey the dictates of their ancestors owners prodigy
>>
WHERE DA FREE SHIT AT
>>
>>79181378
michigan is 80% white though. Trump just needs the reagan democrats to vote for him
>>
>>79175525
Trump is promising to bring jobs back to America. A job is the last thing a nigger wants.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 720x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 720x367
Bruh

He's (((racist)))
>>
They only care about frees and gimmedats.

I can confirm bible belt blacks are less cucked.

Urban blacks only listen to TV media and TV says he is racist, so that is what they believe.

Probably haven't listen to the single speech.
>>
>>79182214
Stop posting this it's total bullshit
>>
Literally because he's white and the perceived racism they see on the media. "Racist" white guy = no no, doesn't matter if it's true or not, baboons literally go ape if they know a white man has an opinion about race
>>
>>79179693

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqxaP4t9gEc

>Nigerians don't act like this. Ghanese don't act like this. Somalians don't even act like this

They will. Slavery didn't do this, the gibs did.
>>
Because Hispanics who immigrated worked hard as fuck to do so.
Trump clearly talks about having better ways to have people come over legally. All Dems talk about is just letting all the beaners here illegally just stay here.

When you work hard for something and pay tons of money for it too, seeing someone else wanting it for nothing isn't pleasing lmao
>>
>>79175525

Legal Hispanics are redpilled, but also tend to be lazy or just very b apathetic
>>
File: institutional racism.png (4 MB, 722x8458) Image search: [Google]
institutional racism.png
4 MB, 722x8458
>>79181317

Here is another good one.
>>
>>79182471
http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/01/05/260006815/the-ugly-fascinating-history-of-the-word-racism

Except it's not. The word was barely invented a few decades earlier (by all available records) and was never used to demonize until it became propagandized in th early twentieth century.

The point of the meme isn't to spoonfeed you, it's to inspire you to think, ask questions, do your own research and discover that the words "racism" and "racist" have been hijacked into a complete non-argument ad-hominem attack
>>
>>79180432

>Canada
>Not American

lmao to be honest...

>>79180474
>Well you're creating permanent ghettos in europe too
Not quite Detroit or Camden NJ tier though, Amerifriend.
>so it's only a matter of time until they degenerate into the wonders of american ghettos.
Doubtful. Lack of meth, guns, opiates and general insanity.. Shake and bake culture is still quite a long way away.
>Look at the french and british ghettos and riots in the past years.
Utter jokes compared to US levels of violence... Every weekend there are murder spikes in US inner cities. It's really not even comparable, as shitty as French banlieues may be.

>Politicians decided that a homogenous white country was a bad thing and they solved it with immigration.
Nobody invited the people coming in now though. Not even Merkel...
>The real problems won't be obvious until maybe 20 years or so from now when all the immigrants kids will grow up.
Oh, we know... Trust me, we know. The people currently living in what you call 'ghettos' in Europe largely arrived 20+ years ago. Them and their parents.

>>79183084
>They will. Slavery didn't do this, the gibs did.

Or maintaining segregation all the way up to the edge of the 21st century..Maybe. Combined with a little extra juicy American freedom™ and culture™ with a little bit of private prisons, and some 'no child left behind'....
>>
>>79186805
>Or maintaining segregation all the way up to the edge of the 21st century..Maybe. Combined with a little extra juicy American freedom™ and culture™ with a little bit of private prisons, and some 'no child left behind'....

Maybe. You'll get a chance to test your hypothesis.
>>
>>79179516
WILL YOU STAY DOWN ON YOUR KNEES?
>>
>>79175525

Read about Rhodesia to understand why blacks are litterally a self destructive race.

"When given the chance to vote, their corrupt leaders convince them to vote a certain way based on superstitious threats: like an invisible man who is in the poll booth will incriminate you if you vote a certain way."
>>
>>79181314

Hey there Nigeria bro. Love meeting Nigerian Christians... You guys are a lot like us (Christian Lebanese) in that you prove a predominantly Christian led nation in Africa can prosper as long as tribal fighting is non existent... But you also have a Muslim problem that you are fighting and losing because the west is funding the Muslims against us.

I stand in solidarity with you .

If it helps, please let your parents know that Trump is the only American political figure that has made a case for fighting Christian persecution in Middle East and Africa... It's one of the big reasons displaced Middle East Christians in US are primarily supporting trump.
>>
>>79175525
>"I'll have those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years"
BLT wasn't joking around when he said that
>>
>>79186805
I'm actually a swefag who moved to the us less than 2 weeks ago. 8 years ago when i looked at the news here in the US i thought that shit was insane and was so glad these kinds of things didn't happen in europe.

Now they do. And it'll only get worse. The shit that used to shock me here are actually happening in europe right now. Don't think for a second that europe won't end up like the US, it's the path our politicians chose.
>>
>>79178651
Nice strawman.
>>
The media has constantly agitated blacks over the last 4 years. Skittles boy, I can't breathe, hands up don't shoot, there was nonstop of that shit. They are thinking even less rational than before, if that's possible.

Trump praises the police a lot, I think that's enough for a lot of blacks to hate his guts because of the narrative they are fed by the media.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.