[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Central Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 700x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 700x416
/pol/
Why people associate Central Europeans with Slavs and East Europe?, Aren't they a different race?
>>
Shut the fuck up spic nigger
>>
>>79174796
we speak slavish. the only people who push panslavism are serbs and russians for obvious reasons
>>
>>79174796
>no Bratislava
it's pretty comfy too.
>>
People from Prussia and Chzech Republic have a lot of Germanic in them, maybe that's the reason they are not as shitty as Ukranians and Vodka nigs
>>
They have similar look.
>>
>>79175199
>austrians and hungarians look the same as slavic niggers
No
>>
>>79174980
I found Czechs to have some strong Germanic cultural influences. The best of both worlds in a way. Also a lot of people seem actually happy and content with their lives something you seldom see here even though we supposedly top the charts in happiness.
>>
>>79176346
>austrians and hungarians
nobody noticed Austrians you nigger retard. Every county east from the eastern border of Germany are subhuman slaves, fucking deal with it.
>>
>>79176625
By that I mean, every country starting form the eastern border of Germany, and further east, till Russia.
>>
>>79174980
>the only people who push panslavism are serbs and russians for obvious reasons

and those are?
>>
>>79176836
west slavs have strategic positions in central europe that panslavs want and also shitty countries want to leech identity and money from good countries
>>
>>79177280
>leech identity

for a moment i thought you were serious
>>
>>79176836
We Wuz?
>>
>>79176346
They kinda do. Most Czechs and Slovaks don't have that typical bydlo Russian look, and most Austrian's don't look too Germanic either. The region were unified under Habsburg rule for centuries and was very multi-ethnic until the XXth century so intermarrying and mixing was usual.
>>
>>79178030
Do Serbs have a national identity? I thought you were basically Russians. No offense intended
>>
>>79179091
Serbians had their own state when the Slavic and Finno-Ugric ancestors of the Russians haven't even met their Viking ancestors.
Russians are ethnically East-Slavic, Serbians are South-Slavic, their language is quite different (though they both use the cyrillic alphabet), but they are both Orthodox, that's the reason they are so close to each other culturally. Still, they have different temperaments (Serbians are stereotypicall hot-headed and more emotianal, while Russians are more cold), have different foods and drinks etc. and they look quite differently.
>>
>>79180044
>>79177280
Guys let's have an empire again. It was pretty nice. Please?
>>
>>79176346
Hungarians and Slovaks are virtually identical.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.