[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women, especially nigger women, see Beyonce as this political
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 380x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 380x440
Why do women, especially nigger women, see Beyonce as this political pinnacle of mankind? She's awful (not just her music, but her views, her, etc)
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 750x1331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 750x1331
>>79171926

Because YAAAASSS QUEEN SLAYYYYYY and feels over reals.

I wish it was more complicated than that.
>>
Because people are stupid
>>
answer is in your question

>nigger women
>>
It's a meme that people make money on
>>
>>79171926
because she's """""(((black)))""""" and (((famous)))
>>
>>79171926
who cares

how could this possibly be, in any way, a thought provoking, intriguing discussion?
>>
>>79171926
>her music is awful
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 312x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 312x560
>>79172268
>though provoking

go back go to reddit, kek
>>
>>79171926
Gay culture on the bleeding edge of global mutilation, deconstruction, destruction, and suicide. Beyonce = most beautiful a trap could ever possibly appear to be to the untrained eye with modern makeup and lighting. Twitter culture IS trap culture. Twitter is trap. Beyonce is the pinnacle of perversity's filthiest fetish. Degeneracy to the nth degree.
>>
>>79172459
enjoy brcollapse
shouldnt have voted against your own interests just for racism :^)
>>
>>79172316

If you're white and listen to nig music you are a cuck-in-training

No debate.
>>
>>79172316

France is nigger tier so i am not surprised you enjoy her music.
>>
>>79171926
Shes the black Madonna, and negresses get their sense of self-worth from her accomplishments instead of their own.

Basically admiring someone else for their success is easier than having to succeed yourself.

>Sound familiar?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.