[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secession from Uk is a double win for Scotland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: pink haired piratepng.png (21 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
pink haired piratepng.png
21 KB, 473x500
>Scotland secedes from Uk
>Join the free european market
>Join schengen area
>start using euro
>Export more to Uk thanks to the euro/pound change(euro is weaker=more export to uk)
>Scotland doesn't have to worry about immigration because england will close his borders
>no way illegal immigrants can go to scotland now
>Scotland wins
>>
>>79169999
The SNP wants mass immigration though
>>
>>79169999
mexico who stole your eagle
also checked
>>
>>79169999
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36656980

Guess who has a veto.
>>
>>79169999

>joins the EU

they won't even talk to you sheep fuckers
>>
File: 1467039037029.jpg (47 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1467039037029.jpg
47 KB, 620x387
Scottish Lives Don't Matter
>>
>>79169999
they will then become the last s in the piigss countries. england is better off without subsidizing Scotland's pension and welfare.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 615x896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 615x896
>>79169999
Slight problem.
>>
>>79169999
double-loss more like you dumb spaghettinigger
>>
>>79170357
>Scotland
>Sheep fuckers

Might want to look a bit west bampot
>>
Your tiny population will demand immigration if you want to actually grow as an independent economy.

You will be Scotistan by the year 2040 if you leave, 7 million native Scots ain't shit. There will be twice that many immigrants 10 years if you leave.

Also you can't get into the EU because of Spain and Belgium.

Also you have no basis for an economy whatsoever.
>>
File: 1465513973143.jpg (20 KB, 300x365) Image search: [Google]
1465513973143.jpg
20 KB, 300x365
>>79170201

>Pointed out from the start that Spain and other countries dealing with separatist movements will not support Scotland's entry
>Eurocucks deny it
>"Everything has changed now."
>Spain reiterates it does not support Scotland's entry
>>
Step 1 has a 5 percent chance of happening
Step 2 about 2 percent
Step 3 about 1 percent

Good luck mate
>>
>>79169999
>Spain will support this so Hipsterlonia and Beret Country secedes also
Face it, Europe lost.
>>
>>79169999

This is boring.

1) Scotland is broke without UK monies. It is a literal debtnigger nation now the oil is so low. Oil price must double for it to break even and triple for it to make money and meet EU levels.
2) Spain/Belgium will always veto Scotcucks into EU. It is an existential crisis for them.
3) Scotland must find the GDP to fund the EU army now too, or NATO, or both, which is about 2% GDP, see above Jocks are peasants without UK.
4) UK will never grant them referendum anyway, they already had it.

Scotlands only export will be salt.
>>
File: 1466846002350.jpg (78 KB, 740x960) Image search: [Google]
1466846002350.jpg
78 KB, 740x960
>>79169999 (wasted trips)

Scotland wants to keep our currency though so they literally won't be an independent country... never mind the fact that they want to shackle themselves to the EU
>>
The EU doesn't want Scotland. Scotland is the UK‘s welfare queen and if they join the EU, they will just become a club med country that takes more than it puts in. With England gone, the EU has lost it's second largest net contributor. Scots are basically niggers, and the last thing the EU needs right now is more niggers.
>>
GEE BILL, how come this era lets you have TWO nationalist successes?

I can't help all this whitepill. The kikes are going nuts. The establishment is howling like a wounded animal and now, it's their zombies that are discouraged.
>>
>>79170828
>Your tiny population will demand immigration if you want to actually grow as an independent economy.
Ireland republic has less inhabitants and is doing just fine.

>You will be Scotistan by the year 2040 if you leave
1:Their capital city does not have a paki as mayor unlike you

2:Immigration to scotland will be impossible for illegal immigrants. Of course a lot of people from south and eastern europe will come to scotland, but they're european and christian so scotland won't change that much.
>>
>>79170828
This basically says it all. Let me add

>has taken far more from the UK than it has put in for decades (at least)
>has no way to continue to fund its super-cushy welfare state (free universities) as an independent state
>North Sea oil hit peak production in the fucking nineties and the border is drawn in England's favour anyway
>said they want to keep the Pound so it's dubious what independence even means as they obviously don't want to join the Euro and aren't going to be able to set up their own currency without the banks turning their entire economy in to a boom-bust cycle
>you just had a referendum. These are once in a generation things not "keep going until the bigger demand wins" things
>>
>>79169999
>Scotland leaves the UK
>Joins the EU (somehow)
>Sturgeon #refugeeswelcome
>Agrees to take a modest 100,000 refugees
>rapefugees make up ~ 10% of the population
>Probably even more fucked up on a demographic level.
>>
>>79170989

> NATO, or both, which is about 2% GDP,

You say that like most European members of NATO even spend that much. The majority of the alliance is deadweight.
>>
>>79169999
Sounds good.

Scotland is welcome.>>79169999
>>
File: unnamed-3.png (171 KB, 1180x1278) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-3.png
171 KB, 1180x1278
>get independance
>no more uk or eu gibsmedat
>influx of mudslimes
>country inevitably collapses cos no gibs
>rejoins uk with tail between legs
>>
>>79171364
Excuse me Mario Balitellia Mariano Mumia. But i don't think you realise the type of Leader Scotland have in their government right now.

Saying their a fan of Immigration is one thing, they fucking crave it, they would love to see Scotland diluted.
>>
>>79171419

Agreed, Germoney spends what? 1.1% or 1.2% of GDP? About half what the MINIMUM spend is.

They cant even defend their border from some blacks in an inflatable raft, how they are going to afford an EU army I have no clue.
>>
>>79169999

>Scotland secedes from Uk
>Join the free european market

Not happening!

>Spanish prime minister Mariano Rajoy has dashed Scottish hopes of retaining EU membership in the case of a British exit from the bloc, insisting that there could be no separate negotiations between Brussels and Edinburgh.

>“If the United Kingdom leaves [the EU], so does Scotland,” he told a press conference in Brussels on Wednesday as first minister Nicola Sturgeon arrived for talks with Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker, reports Tobias Buck in Madrid.

>“Scotland has no competences to negotiate with the EU. The Spanish government rejects any negotiation with anyone other than the United Kingdom”, said Mr Rajoy, currently acting prime minister of the country.

>Officials in Madrid worry that any signal of encouragement towards Scotland’s independence-minded government would further embolden secessionists in Catalonia – and create a potentially crucial precedent for the break-up of a sovereign EU member state.
https://next.ft.com/content/1f0d07b3-1465-3cc2-91cc-0c4abb690013
>>
>>79171493

Jesus.
Nice chart.

If Scotland leave the UK, then has to rejoin, I think every Englander should be awarded some Scottish clay. I will take the Isle of Arran.
>>
>>79171655
This is it, really.

The Spanish humiliated the Basques and Catalans in living memory far worse than anything the Brits have done to the Scots for hundreds of years. I have a colleague from Barcelona who says that his Granddad was literally arrested and spent a week in jail for the crime of speaking Catalan in public.

The Spanish are angry enough that the UK let the Scots have this referendum. There is no way they will tolerate the precedent of seceding Scotland joining the EU.

I'm sure plenty of French and Germans would love to grab part of a leaving UK in the way that Putin grabbed a few bits of the Ukraine as the rest of the country left his orbit, but it just isn't going to happen.

You might as well ask China not to veto a UN resolution calling on the people of Hong Kong or the Tibet """""autonomous"""""" region to get their own vote of independence.
>>
>>79169999
>have an economy based solely on a volatile commodity
>have a super volatile currency you have no control over
That sounds like a great idea
>>Scotland doesn't have to worry about immigration because england will close his borders
Except literally anyone with an EU passport can go straight there and start claiming gibsmedats, especially since you no longer have Britain in there trying to get that changed
>>
>>79169999
it's never happening

>The Spanish prime minister, Mariano Rajoy, has said he will oppose any attempts to hold talks with Scotland over its EU membership in the wake of Brexit.

>Spain has its own concerns with independence movements, with people in both the Basque and Catalonia regions holding long-running claims to be separate countries.

>"I want to be very clear," Mr Rajoy said. "Scotland does not have the competence to negotiate with the European Union. Spain opposes any negotiation by anyone other than the government of the United Kingdom.

>"I am extremely against it, the treaties are extremely against it and I everyone is against it. If the United Kingdom leaves....Scotland leaves."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/spanish-prime-minister-mariano-rajoy-opposes-eu-talks-with-scotland-a7109176.html
>>
File: GB.jpg (79 KB, 402x691) Image search: [Google]
GB.jpg
79 KB, 402x691
>>79169999

Scotland is full of unemployed. Do you really want to bankroll that EU?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.