[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The CDC announced that it will fumigate the entire island of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6
File: Bill-Gates-vaccine.jpg (166 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Gates-vaccine.jpg
166 KB, 480x320
The CDC announced that it will fumigate the entire island of Puerto Rico with a special insecticide in order to combat Zika, this Friday. This will by done via several plane fly bys.

The insecticide is known to kill bees, birds, affect fish, people with respiratory problems, animals, and farm grown food.

Many Puerto Ricans are protesting but their voices are not heard. CDC has mentioned they will start in PR and continue along the mainland spreading this venom. First Puerto Rico, then it is us.

THIS NEEDS TO END.

http://www.elnuevodia.com/noticias/locales/nota/protestancontrafumigacionaereadelcdcenlaisla-2215737/
>>
It kills zika AND Puerto niggers? That's a win/win situation
>>
>>79169730
You are mad cause Puerto Ricans have citizenship and you need to cross the border.

Ger stumped by the Trump kid.
>>
>>79169036

so shoot down the planes

better yet shoot your politicians

this is why we have guns
>>
>>79169036

Hopefully it will sterilize the locals.
>>
>>79169036

I dont even care anymore.
>>
Muricans interfering with other countries ALWAYS ends badly.
Fuck off
>>
>>79170330
What are you talking about, shiticans have more right than we do in jewedica.
>>
>>79170631
rip
>>
>>79169036

Hopefully it causes testicle cancer and all the testicles on the island wither and fall off within a week or two. Best outcome possible.
>>
Is this shit even legal?
Why do you (civilized) guys want to kill the bees so much. They're the only based insects, they should have more priority than babies or niggers.
>>
>>79169036
Aperently aceptabel looses comperd to uncontroled spreed of the cripel virus.
>>
File: IMG_20160628_163125_451.jpg (100 KB, 734x811) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_163125_451.jpg
100 KB, 734x811
>>79169036
Zozzle
>>
>>79170979
They interfered with us first by perpetuating this fucking virus.
>>
>>79170979
s/Muricans/jews/
>>
>>79170979
>>79172156
>doesn't know the CDC is multinational NGO
>>
>>79172154
Your GMOs created the problem in the first place.
No one believes that the zika virus which has been present in many countries for decades and has never spread like this all of a sudden decides to be the new world menace creating small headed babies.

*tips tinfoil hat*

No, but seriously
>>
>>79169036

this is what they get for not getting independence from fucking ameriniggers

what the fuck
>>
This is an incredibly bad idea, like something an uneducated child would think of to get rid of mosquitoes
>>
>>79173732
>Your GMOs created the problem in the first place.
Please explain the mechanism by which GMOs have created this problem. I'm a bioengineer and I actually do genetic engineering (germ-line) so I'd love to hear what you know about this subject because you obviously have some insider knowledge that I don't.

No, but seriously. What's the mechanism by which GMO --> Zika. I'm waiting.
>>
>>79169036
THOSE POOR RICO SUAVES
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 900x877) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 900x877
>>79170631
Kek.
>>
So, what do we do?
>>
>>79173732
>>79175881
I'm waiting, you faggot deutschcuck
>>
>>79176930
You shut the fuck up and take your goddamn medicine that is being given to you for free.

Stop crying about fish and birds and understand that zika is something to actually worry about.
>>
>>79171877
Once I move to a place with a bigger yard I'm thinking about getting one of those hives that extracts honey automatically and grow flowers that attract bees. Bees are truly the best insects around. Still have to find out what to do during winter months though.
>>
>>79175881
I think he's referring to the fact that monsanto fags and the like have genetically engineerd the mosquito to do something like kill its offspring or the males they mate with or to be only female or something along those lines i totally forgot what the story was. But never the less, the genetic engineering of these fucking things has lead to the problems we now have, not that these mosquitos didn't live prior to this. Its like saying growing GMO corn is not bad for our health. Sure it is. The goddamn shit is billed as a pesticide, not seeds. ITS PART OF THE NWO conspiracy to DEPOPULATE. Get your engineering shill head out of your ass.
>>
>>79177130
Your neighbours are going to fucking hate you.
>>
>>79175881
>What's the mechanism by which GMO --> Zika. I'm waiting.

Well, malaria and zika are carried by different types of mosquitoes. A GMO-managed decline in the malaria mosquito population (a la Oxitec) makes more resources available to zika mosquitoes, allowing them to multiply and spread to new regions, further distributing the zika virus.

Not saying this happened, just suggesting a mechanism. Certainly, people have been tinkering with malaria carriers for some time now. It could be that they've conferred some disadvantage to them, giving zika carriers the opportunity to spread.
>>
>>79177227
it wasn't Monsanto, but the Bill Gates foundation that sponsored genetic modification. of the mosquito to "vaccinate" africa.
Later they found dead out that a side effect of their vaccination was sterilisation.
not sure how this would be connected to Zika, however..
>>
>>79177366
They'll just have to deal with it.
>>
>>79177366
People have bee hives all over here in New Hampshire.
>>
>>79177227
>Its like saying growing GMO corn is not bad for our health

it's not. Do you know that bt corn is and how it works? It's just a protein that tears up insect guts but is completely harmless to people as it is simply digested just like most other proteins are digested in the human gut.

God damn I thought pol was slightly more educated than this. Confirmed for being absolutely clueless. You're no better than the fat fucks saying cal in = cal out isn't real. Literally nigger-tier intelligence.

>>79177378
>Not saying this happened, just suggesting a mechanism.

and this mechanism is not directly related to GMO, itself. You could accomplish the same with a targeted pesticide. The cry against GMO basically boils down to OMG GENEZ, OMG ATOMZ, OMG MAD SCIENCEZ and is beyond retarded.

Uneducated people should not be allowed to have opinions on shit they don't understand, as you all obviously don't.
>>
>>79169036
Who cares about that shithole Puerto mudshits can go die for all I care
And same goes for America, as long as they gas the whole fucking state of liberal California I'm ok with it.
>>
>>79177645
Just claiming someone doesn't know something doesn't mean they don't. And i don't see any facts in your argument if you can even call it that. The shit is billed as a pesticide, i dare you go buy some and eat it raw. You won't do it. Period. BTFO. Have a glass of round up while your at it since its so safe.
>>
>>79177447
Bill gates owns a shit load of monsanto stock... this is not a coincidence.
>>
>>79175881
>Please explain the mechanism by which GMOs have created this problem.
Laboratories created virus and released it to sell more insecticides.
>>
>>79177826
>Just claiming someone doesn't know something doesn't mean they don't. And i don't see any facts in your argument if you can even call it that
I'm not the one making the statement that GMO caused zika or whatever retarded shit you dumbasses are positing. The burden of proof is on you.

>The shit is billed as a pesticide, i dare you go buy some and eat it raw. You won't do it. Period. BTFO. Have a glass of round up while your at it since its so safe.

You're comparing two different things here: bt corn and roundup ready soybeans. bt corn is safe to eat, as i've described earlier, and roundup ready soybeans simply produce more enzyme that synthesizes certain aa's in order to grant them resistance to round-up. they don't produce round0up themselves, as you seem to mistakenly believe (you dumbfuck).

you're embarrassing yourself with your ignorance. you should have some baseline understanding of the science and application before you have an opinion on something. you're literally no better than momscience bloggers.
>>
>>79177502
That's a wonderful life philosophy.
>>
>>79177645
>and this mechanism is not directly related to GMO, itself. You could accomplish the same with a targeted pesticide.

So?

>The cry against GMO basically boils down to OMG GENEZ, OMG ATOMZ, OMG MAD SCIENCEZ and is beyond retarded.

What? This is nothing to do with what I suggested. This is your argument after touting yourself as an expert? I was hoping for better.
>>
>>79178748
>This is your argument after touting yourself as an expert?

The burden of proof is on you, as you're the one making the positive claim.

>4u
nice ID
>>
>>79178239
>>79178897

You do not know that which you speak of. Plain and simple. You're making yourself look totally ignorant ranting from your moms basement like a SJW shill from reddit. GO BACK, we do not want you here.
>>
>>79179510
lmao nigger you got owned so hard you're into pretending to be an oldfag mode. literally the most predictable avenue.
>>
>>79179652
Truth hurts doesn't it? Why do you reddit fags come here to shill? You're voting for hillary, or bernie write in. Just admit it. Surprise me.
>>
>>79180097
lmao you're trying way too hard
>>
>Zika causes encephelopathy!
>Yes, even though it's been classified since the 1940's and has never had this affect on humans, we're 100% small-headed babies are Zika's fault
>There's no way it's the insecticide that kills mosquitos by causing tetragenetic mutations in the mosquito larvae that they sprayed into irrigation systems in Brazil!
>Nope, no way there's a connection there!
>>
>>79177639
The most based state! Live free or die motherfucker!!
>>
>>79180178
your not trying hard enough. Admit you're a liberal shit shill and you hate pol because we're right. ADMIT IT or BTFO.
>>
>>79177645
>Unironically this butthurt.
Topkek.
>>
>>79180509
still trying too hard
>>
>>79180361
Im an entomology grad student. Youre a fucking moron. There is no evidence the insecticides would do that. They already passed a 5 year inspection before it could be put on the market.

Enjoy your $15/lb free range chicken faggot
>>
>>79180509
Please stop. If you have an interesting argument for the fella, certainly, I'm all for it. Even low-grade conspiracy madness is preferable to what you're doing.
>>
File: Skellie.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Skellie.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>79169036
Puerto Rico is fixing to have a lot of empty land, Press F to pay respects to the Ricans.
>>
>>79180813
he can't he's in full triggered le oldfag b4ck to reddit mode since he has no counterargument.
>>
>>79181046
While you're here, do you know of any GM attempts on the gypsy moth [caterpillar]? Most of my oak trees have been completely defoliated two years running.
>>
>>79177038
/thread
>>
>>79181408
no. like i said, my research is in germ-line engineering and my main focus is the eradication of genetic diseases. specifically, I'm focusing on modifying the MHC in our murine model in order to prevent the destruction of beta cells in the rat pancreas. we're making good progress:)

I really could give less of a shit about GMO corn, soybeans, etc, and everything I've said in this thread is just what I remember from my classes rather than from any practical knowledge
>>
>>79169036
Oh shit...then probably the southern states.

Get out of the swamps, lads. Zombies are actually real.
>>
>>79180742
Except that exact insecticide is banned in every country except for Brazil.

>inb4 it's perfectly safe, there's no reason for Europe, USA, Canada and all countries in Asia to have banned it.
>>
>>79181943
>and all countries in Asia to have banned it.
if the chinks have banned it then you should definitely listen. china doesn't ban anything unless it physically tears people open and even then they may hold onto it
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 750x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 750x724
Really makes you think...
Are they the guinea pig?
>>
>>79182079
What's even more fucked up is that China is the main producer of the insecticide and they won't even use it!
>>
>>79181760
Gotcha. Thanks for the response all the same.
>>
>>79169036
It's happening
>>
>>79169036
>Puerto Rico
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>79169036
>Third worlders are so shit at land development that they can't even cultivate the land to avoid breeding grounds for mosquitos

Spray the fucking place down to every square foot of land. Animals will btfo if they know something is going on. As for the people, it's their own faults for shitting where they eat.
>>
Not one legit link

Tons of chimpouts
>>
>>79170979

Puerto Rico is a US colony though, so we're only experimenting on our own property
>>
>>79182715

hey it would be a really nice place if those fucking losers weren't shitting it up everywhere
>>
>>79169036
Fuck puerto rico.

hopefully they all die and this is congresses way to get them to finally stfu about that bailout
>>
why? I don't understand the problem with Zika. Just don't get preggers until the virus clears your system. Get tested before trying to have a kid. No reason the scorch eath every living thing.
>>
>>79169036
Can we fumigate the entire island with Zyklon B instead?

It would do a lot more good.
>>
>>79170979
puerto rico is part of america dumbfuck
>>
>>79169730
Well all be next though.
>>
>>79183419
once you get you're infertile for life champ
>>
>>79183467
it's a territory

let's not get nuts here
>>
>>79183505

ok, so send it over to africa and we will solve the population crisis.
>>
>>79182185
I always thought PR looked like a pig
>>
Is the finally coming true?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9b9aoINXzk
>>
https://www.genesisfertility.com/blog/zika-virus-and-pregnancy/

You can get pregnant after zika has cleared your system.
>>
>>79169036
>"insecticide" Theyre trying to make us more infertile to combat a disease that already disrupts pregnancy?
>>
File: centerfordiseasecontrol2.jpg (53 KB, 300x445) Image search: [Google]
centerfordiseasecontrol2.jpg
53 KB, 300x445
Representatives of various entities linked to health and environmental activists protested today against aerial spraying to take place in Puerto Rico the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC, for its acronym in English).

The demonstrators came to the outskirts of the CDC office in San Juan to denounce such federal agency will water the chemical known as NALED from an airplane from Friday.

"We are opposed because the NALED is a broad spectrum insecticide, which means that not only will kill the mosquito zika, but also will kill a variety of organisms in the ecosystem, for animals such as birds and fish, but especially kills bees, "said Vilma Calderon nutritionist.

"If you kill the bees, we have no agriculture and if we have agriculture, we have no food," he added.

Calderon and Domingo Caceres, the College of Physicians and Surgeons, noted that the chemical is also harmful to humans.

Caceres even said that it is "an experiment in Puerto Rico and we are tired to experiment with the citizens of Puerto Rico."

"I know that this pesticide has some toxic characteristics," he said. "It is a phosphate organ and these particles would be suspended for a time, per hour. People are going to breathe, you will have contact on the skin of children and adults. "

"If you would use in high doses, this would cause dizziness, convulsions, respiratory paralysis ... because that's what these chemicals," he added.

They also criticized that has not been issued to alert public information fumigation. In fact, Caceres said he learned through a press conference to be fumigated in the areas of San Juan and Caguas.

Calderon said that they intended to deliver a letter to the CDC, but protesters said security personnel at the entrance of the agency assured them that there were administrative employees available.
>>
>>79180509
>>79180097
>>79179510
>>79178748

This faggot top kek.
>>
>>79184574
>Vilma

do all these spic countries have women politicians with names like Wilma or Dilma? wtf
>>
>>79169036
>CDC announced that it will fumigate the entire island of Puerto Rico
>is known to kill bees, birds, affect fish, people with respiratory problems, animals, and farm grown food.
some 'rican trash angered the wrong man

What the fuck did you guys do?

Anyways,enjoy your anti-zik(klon)a insecticide (GAS)
>>
>>79177130
They sort of hibernate over winter. They huddle together and move about to generate heat while constantly rotating from the center of the circle to the outside so everyone stays warm. They feed on honey to stay alive. If you harvest too much honey from them you will need to give them artificial food (sugar water substance) to get them through the winter.

Native bees are also based even though they do not produce honey and are generally solitary. You can make simple little houses to help them out. Sadly both native (Mason bees and others) and honey bees are dying out.
>>
>>79169036
>The insecticide is known to kill bees, birds, affect fish, people with respiratory problems, animals, and farm grown food.

Do you just expect a magical concoction that effects zika and only zika?

Is there anything that exists which only effects one thing and has no.... wait for it...

Side effects?
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.