[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scottish patriots get in here!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 744x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 744x521
Thank Christ, I know Spain isn't doing this to help the Uk but at least they're going to cockblock Scotland regardless.
>>
Just tell Scotland the only way they will get free is if they fight a war for independence - problems weren't.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 620x387
The only downside to this us that Rajoy is up for a general election in a few days, any Spaniards able to tell us how it's going, is he likely to be reelected.
>>
>>79167335
Election was sunday, he increased seats but doesn't have enough. He'll need a false flag or something to make the opposition let him be president again, chances are we'll have elections again in 6 months.

> I was kind of hoping Scotland could be let in the EU so Gibraltar can be their bitch and we can invade the next day.
>>
>>79167798
Hands off our rock!
>>
>>79167335
What is that fact based documentary that may influence my personal and political ideals in your picture pal
>>
>>79166898
from what I can see the Scots most likely will not leave but there is a good possibility that Northern Ireland might reunite with Ireland
>>
>>79168091
Gibraltarians seem to be trying to cut a deal with Scotland to leave he UK and be part of Scotland. I think the rock thing has been going on long enough and since they seem to be a bunch of pussies they should all become part of Andalucia and pay for their sins. They use to laugh a lot, I don't see any laughing now.
>>
>>79168390
no there isn't. I live in northern ireland, and no protestant will ever vote to join with the Republic, and the majority of catholics also prefer to stay in the UK. The majority by far do not want a united ireland.
>>
>>79171160
Even if they tried you have English and Scottish loyalists ready to come over and help again like the good old days with the UDA.
>>
>>79166898
We're doing it because fuck separatists, warring empires will return.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.