[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are his speech patterns so simplistic? Is he actually a retard,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10
Why are his speech patterns so simplistic? Is he actually a retard, or does he just know his base are retards?
>>
The majority of people will always be average or below average intelligence. Pandering to the smart is just dumb
>>
>>79166601
It's so Cletus and Jim Bob, the only actually people voting for him, can understand what hes saying.
>>
because the solution to problems usa are having are retardly simple.
>>
Using long worse for the sake of it is not a virtue. Speaking simply and clearly is.
>>
>>79166601
Note how stupid the average person is - now realise that half of the people are stupider than him again. Trump knows this.
>>
>>79166837
Yes good goy, being dumb is a good thing.
>>
>>79166601

Both.

Spoiled brats who have never known the meaning of hard work have no reason to learn to do much of anything.
>>
File: rovlta9.jpg (59 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
rovlta9.jpg
59 KB, 500x600
>>79166601
Look at his older interviews, he's very eloquent. I think he just panders to whoever his audience is, while Hillary just reads a speech from a teleprompter written by 50 people.

Trump, behind the scenes, may be a brilliant guy and I wish he portrayed that a bit more in the MSM because the Left is literally going full sail on him as being this big buffoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usb0iE5WiZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmNN2MCJ-7U
>>
>>79167791
Lrn2read m8
>>
>>79167625
>>79167892
>>79167164
>>79166920
>>79166601
There's quotes about this somewhere, but its a well known fact that the most intelligent speaker often does not seem as interesting as someone who uses simple and relatable ideas and phrases.
>>
File: Avatar.jpg (37 KB, 373x392) Image search: [Google]
37 KB, 373x392
>>79167892
>>
>>79167791
You're not very smart are you?
>>
>>79166601
did you really say 'speech patterns'? you autistic fuck :D
>>
something something Idiocracy

something something fag talk
>>
>>79167980

The mental gymnastics you guys will perform for your little boy candidate is truly astonishing.
>>
>>79166601
So he appeals to the dumb people and they actually understand him

Are you stupid
>>
>>79166837
The majority of people will always have average intelligence, as that is how averages work.
>>
Its not just his audience, the entire political and medial establishments are dumbed down, everything has to be a 10 second commercial. No one has the attention span anymore to listen to old men sitting down and actually talk. Like the hitchens or dawking.
>>
File: ClintonShruggiegif.gif (2 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
ClintonShruggiegif.gif
2 MB, 640x352
>>79166601
>>
>>79167493
This.
I think OP should go back to Rddit. They like overusing long words there.
>>
>>79168307
Sweden hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>79167493

>Speaking simply and clearly is.

this is not what trump does. he rambles, repeats himself, and contradicts himself, sometimes in the same sentence.
>>
>>79166601
They all sound dumb without a teleprompter.
>>
>>79168149
>The mental gymnastics you guys will perform for your little boy candidate is truly astonishing.

>$0.05 shekels have been deposited into your (((Chase))) account from Hillary for America Inc.
>>
>>79168557
Thanks you racist
>>
Because you're not very smart.

You're not very smart, you're not. You're not very smart.

Aaaaaand, so, here's the story folks. He's not very smart and we need to stop being stupid and be the smart people again. We need to do it. We need to be the smart, smart people.

We have to do it, folks!
>>
>>79168576
But you get the point of what he's saying
>>
>>79168307

Fucking damn Swede.

If you want some good Conservative talk, watch William J Buckley vids, such as these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUH4RzAofv8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYymnxoQnf8
>>
He knows what he's doing and he knows what works and what doesn't
>>
>>79168576
Did you see the recent Dallas rally? It was completely off the rails half the time.
>>
File: 1322531485272.jpg (10 KB, 192x245) Image search: [Google]
1322531485272.jpg
10 KB, 192x245
>tfw brexit has caused/pol/ to be flooded with people from other boards ie reddit
Will they leave soon or are we fucked?
>>
>>79168619

Fuck outta here Hindu proxy shill.

Correct The Record is out on the hunt today.
>>
>>79166601

Because smart people don't need bullshit slogans.
>>
Anything can be said so a child can understand.

Anything.

So do it.
>>
>>79166601
>multi billionaire
>self made
>hurrr, is he actually retarded guys!
>>
if i went and made a speech about advanced mathematics would you remember what i said? no, you would not because you're dumb.
>>
Why are his speech patterns so simplistic? Is he actually a retard, or does he just know his base are retards?
>>
>>79168605

(you)
>>
Anyone who thinks Trump is dumb is a fucking moron.

I know a few people like Trump in real life, they don't fuck around and get shit done.

He's from Brooklyn and you can tell has good humor and is one of "the boys" even though he's rich as fuck.
>>
>>79166601
>he just know his base are retards
yep this is it
>>
>>79166601

Because his message is simple and pure. It doesn't need to be wrapped in clever wording or be straight out lies to appeal to his public.
>>
File: hd2Ogmv.png (296 KB, 404x360) Image search: [Google]
hd2Ogmv.png
296 KB, 404x360
Why is everyone so fucking obssessed with His stance on race relations and other pc bullshit? He's trying to be president to rebuild america financially and politically, why is this never fucking talked about?
>>
File: qNoWU89.gif (966 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
qNoWU89.gif
966 KB, 500x391
>>79169222
>Because his message is simple and pure. It doesn't need to be wrapped in clever wording or be straight out lies to appeal to his public.

Gook with the solid rebuttal.
>>
>>79168997
Seriously, I had to give a presentation about a big, multifaceted situation and my analysis thereof. I had about 8 slides, and each one was like maybe five bullet points, just text, no pictures. Basically just reminders for myself of what to talk about.

I rambled and improvised my way through the whole thing, citing details only anecdotally as they sprang to mind. I got emails afterward telling me that was the most insightful and understandable presentation they'd seen in a while.

Trump knows what he's doing.
>>
>>79169016
You realize he created internet so you should thank him for being able to post on 4chan
>>
>>79169279
>Why is everyone so fucking obssessed with His stance on race relations and other pc bullshit? He's trying to be president to rebuild america financially and politically, why is this never fucking talked about?

Because Obongo and people like Merkel and Trudaeu have cucked this world so much that it's going to take someone like Trump to uncuck it.

It's been a painful ride for the Left this past year, but they will slowly accept.

It sucks that it has to be done this way, but it has to be done.

Pic related.
>>
When running for President, you need to speak to as broad an audience as possible. Speaking at a lower grade level accomplishes this. Bernie spoke at the highest level of any of the serious candidates, and look how poorly he did with niggers and spics.

Hillary understands this, she speaks at about the same level as Trump. The media just doesn't say anything when a Democrat does it.
>>
>>79166601
Well, he can't read very well, that much is obvious.
>>
>>79169516
Actually his teleprompter speeches are particularly good. He's good at effortlessly going off script as needed and then back on again.
>>
>>79169415
>GFC
>white males

Good, good...
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>79169415

AZIZ!

LIGHT!
>>
>>79166837
lol, please be joking
>>
>>79170135
Yes pandering to a tiny portion of the population is really smart!
>>
>>79166601
If you can't explain it simply, you don't know it well enough.

The truth hurts, and the truth is that OP is, was and will always be a fag.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.