[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do other countries struggle with border protection and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: fuckoff.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
Why do other countries struggle with border protection and the enforcement of their entitled sovereign rights?

Why can 't you guys just say no, fuck off we're full like we do?

Both sides of our two major parties and most of the minor parties are against illegal immigration, only the Greens, which people don't really vote for anyway, are the only one that support open-borders.
>>
In the United States, we have two parties.

One of those parties relies on two things for votes; handing out freebies, and getting illegal immigrants to vote for them.

Essentially, half the country wants unchecked immigration to stay in power. That's our problem.
>>
>>79164243
Why?
You don't have traitors in the goverment,no left winged cock sucking motherfuckers,no bad history and you are on a island.
>>
That poster was just a propaganda campaign by the government to boost morale by making you think foreigners actually want to live in your country.
>>
>>79164990
Other way dumbass, their trying to distract us from the fact most don't come by boat. We're still getting the fuckers by plane, so many are overstaying their visas or pulling other shit to get here.
>>
>Why can 't you guys just say no, fuck off we're full like we do?
We don't though. In my 25 years of life and 20 or so year of actually being able to remember shit, I have seen suburb after suburb fall to the yellow menace. My entire city has pretty much fallen to them.

Australia is full cuck mode and don't you ever forget it.
>>
>>79164758

illegals cant vote.

it takes a minimum of 2 years to "immigrate" to the US and that is in the rare/obvious case of marrying an american citizien. barring that it usually takes closer to 5 if you are rich and/or have a valuable work skillset and are sponsored by a company. barring that, good luck getting in "legally" in your lifetime.

a wall will do nothing to keep illegals out. any one of us could fly to virtually any half-developed/developed nation right now and stay there illegally. that doesnt mean there are open borders, that means we have fucking air travel.

"open borders" is a meme.

thanks for showing your underage.
>>
The leftists in america rely on the children of illegals to vote for them, and thus by actively thwarting any attempt to actually enforce immigration protocol, they are playing the long game

Also we're not an island
>>
>>79165217
Fuck you Pablo
>>
Boat people =/= asylum seekers.

Most politicians are still content with flooding refugees in this country.
>>
>>79165217

>illegals cant vote.

Anchor babies can, that's the point. Turning texas blue is the long term goal.

>a wall will do nothing to keep illegals out. any one of us could fly to virtually any half-developed/developed nation right now and stay there illegally. that doesnt mean there are open borders, that means we have fucking air travel.

A huge amount come by land. Mexicans wouldn't be throwing such a shitfit if it wouldn't interfere with their crime. And forcing them to rely on air travel means that they are easier to track.

Additionally, The Wall represents more than just the physical wall, but the willingness to actually use the federal anti-illegal immigration programs that the current administration refuses to put any effort into at all.
>>
Boats are a political football. Australians are smart enough to understand that borders need to be protected, but they aren't smart enough to carry this method of thinking into legal immigration.

Whether non-whites come here by boat illegally or plane legally makes no difference. They are here and they are taking the joint over.
>>
File: 1454695345119.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454695345119.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>79165488

those are quite a large number of words without saying anything of substance.

"the wall is a symbol"

as your boy trump would say, "Sad".
>>
>>79165217
>illegals cant vote
they can if the state doesn't check ID Juan, plus even if they themselves can't vote their children (assuming that their US born and raised) can, and who do they have to thank for their Murican upbringing? The DNC.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 750x944) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 750x944
>>79165217
>illegals can't vote
Dems are working hard to change that
>>
>>79165632

These aren't hard concepts

Dems want illegals in because they have children which grow up and vote for the dems.

Obviously the wall would have some effect, or at the very least mexicans think it would, or they would not protest it so readily.

Forcing would be illegals to come in by plane or boat makes them easier to track and thus easier to deport

And most importantly, The Wall would be coupled with policy that actually uses existing and future programs to actually fucking get rid of the illegals
>>
>>79164243
What does Australia do when a bunch of illegals arrive by a boat that had a 90% chance of sinking? Do you give them a ride back or just wish them good luck?
>>
OP here, most of our illegal immigrants are overstaying English tourists that forget to go home and/or work while prohibited from doing so.
>>
>>79164243
Tex mex border is long as fuck. A wall is unfeasible to build and man. The border is just too damned long. There will always be varying amounts of corruption amongst border personnel on both sides so even if we do build a completely impenetrable wall they will still be left in through the gates.

We need to start deporting them, punish sanctuary cities for harboring them, punish employers that pay them to work and shift the publics perception that borders are good and immigration laws must be followed.

That or start paying people per head for shooting illegal immigrants
>>
>>79165945
We send them off to a maximum security processing island, usually a third party island and hold them for processing, "indefinitely". Usually, they get sick and tired of the bureaucracy and flown back home.

Yes, an expensive process, but we must do what we can to stop the boats.
>>
>>79164243
We're a big fucking island if you haven't forgotten. Lot fucking easier to deal with who comes into our country
>>
>>79164758
You're an idiot.
>>79164243
You're an idiot, as well but for different reasons.
>Lives on a desolate Island.
>>
>>79166072
Why don't you guys just dig up another "Panama Canal" but something wide and deep enough to stop them from crossing over? I'm sure it'll only take just a few dozen nuclear bombs to dig deep enough.
>>
File: ausno4.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ausno4.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
>>79165945
>>79166097

Some of them get a ride back to Indonesia, a lucky few end up in Crocodile infested waters and are never seen again.
>>
>view count:language

I don't think anyone can argue that no message has been sent to people smugglers and rapefugees considering Australia their target.

Operation sovereign borders was a successm also it's funny that they included an Albanian translation, I wouldn't assume that we have a crisis of Albanians trying to get here or maybe they just wanted to tell ALL muslims to stay home.
>>
File: peppe.jpg (31 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
peppe.jpg
31 KB, 657x527
>>79166097
>Usually, they get sick and tired of the bureaucracy and flown back home.
mfw even the aussies' deportation policy involves relentless shitposting
>>
>>79164243
Because half our nation seems to hate laws
>>
>>79166282
They will always find a way to cross. Too much money in trafficking drugs/guns/people on both sides to really even attempt to dump money into an ultimately pointless project.

We either sanction wholesale slaughter of them or just make it very hard to live in the country illegally.

A wall sounds nice but lets be realistic, it will never work.
>>
File: aboat.jpg (60 KB, 680x500) Image search: [Google]
aboat.jpg
60 KB, 680x500
Behold our STOP THE BOATS propaganda movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB2-t8FJA5A

Thanks Tones!
>>
>>79166283
That is so fucking based Aussiebro. I appreciate the reality in a time when it seems to be so often ignored
>>
>>79166537
It's part of a psychological re-education process. It instills negative connotations about illegal immigration so that it can be passed on to every generation.
>>
File: norway.png (1 MB, 1282x719) Image search: [Google]
norway.png
1 MB, 1282x719
>>79164243
I knew it! Aussies secretly hates norwegians! WhY!?
>>
>>79167394
Fuck you. I got interrogated at the airport when I went for a skii/snowboard holiday in Oslo. The most humiliating 15 minutes of my life, they thought I was some scum illegal immigrant.
>>
>>79167521
Are you not white, bro?
>>
>>79165632
OUT OUT OUT

BUILD
WALL

PABLO YOURE NOT WELCOME HERE
>>
>>79167570
No...
>>
>>79167672
I'm sorry, bro.
>>
>>79166072
>unfeasible
Proofs?
>>79167672
I didn't know abos could ski
>>
>>79165217
Hello Pedro how's your sister Maria?
>>
File: 0123.png (475 KB, 728x379) Image search: [Google]
0123.png
475 KB, 728x379
>>79166939
Skip to the good part
>>
>>79167820
>>79167846
I wasn't even born in this country...
>>
File: 1455434981201.png (510 KB, 770x789) Image search: [Google]
1455434981201.png
510 KB, 770x789
>>79165217
>Illegals can't vote

As a native Californian I beg to differ. They can and they do. Over time the horde of illegals has produced an entire generation of Democrat voters. It's a long term plan, but you've only got fee fees and Occupy Democrat memes on your side. Please go back
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.