[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in this thread we brainstorm ahmed's game plan because it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: back in america.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
back in america.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
in this thread we brainstorm ahmed's game plan because it's too complex for any one person to figure it out on their own. so what's he thinking /pol/? can we keep up with ahmed in pan-dimensional chess?
>>
>>79161690
Publicity stunt- he comes back, becomes a celebrity. Speaks out against "racism."
>>
>>79161797
>Speaks out against "racism."
i feel like that's a cover for something more sinister. im slightly afraid of what he was working on while he was outside the US. the US discriminated against him and that hurt him. like it may have hurt him so bad that his newest inventions might not necessarily be for good. i think we created a monster and he's going to make us pay.
>>
>>79161690
we cant let him get away with this
>>
>>79162338
>Ahmed the supervillian
He'll blow himself up in the first issue
>>
>>79161690
His dad was the mastermind. He just wanted a quick buck.
>>
>>79165373
he was using his genius for good until the US racially profiled him for being a terrorist. it makes me sick to think what type of evil we have unleashed on ourselves.

my only hope is that the NSA is keeping a tight bead on what he's working on so he doesnt get ahead of us.
>>
File: clock has been planted.jpg (55 KB, 638x478) Image search: [Google]
clock has been planted.jpg
55 KB, 638x478
He was just trying to cosplay his favorite T model and now he's caught up in all this political stuff
>>
>>79166062
the once humble clock-maker has decided it's TIME for revenge. so glad im nowhere near texas.
>>
>>79162338
>newest inventions
His last invention was taking the guts out of a clock and arranging them in a case to look like a bomb. Hopefully he stays a dumbass, and we won't have to worry about it.
>>
>>79165439
this, if I remember correctly he had his sister pull something similar when she was in school and cry islamphobia
>>
>>79170293
Yes this is true. The dad also tried to debate a pastor in Florida who wanted to burn a quran
>>
>>79165849
His clock looked EXACTLY like a suitcase bomb.
>>
>>79165849
Not to mention he just opened and gutted a digital clock and put it in the case. A 2 year old could do it. If it didnt eat it first
>>
>>79161690

His father is running for president of Sudan. Google it up; it's Somalia-tier.

Somehow, the family has millions in cash. No accounting trail. It's a mystery.

But, needs more cash to continue presidential run.

Little Achmed Akbar gets his feelings bruised at school ... the mean white Americans being all raysist on his brown ass.

Sue school for being raysist.

== $ profit $

Go rule Sudan.

U.S. gets puppet Sudan president. Sudan raises up to Libya-tier in 15-25 years.
>>
Is he back? Why is he still relevant?
>>
File: monstertruck.jpg (1 MB, 1500x938) Image search: [Google]
monstertruck.jpg
1 MB, 1500x938
Ahmed is retarded. His dad was the mastermind. The entire thing was designed for the exact result that happened - literally a 30 second process to take the clock and put it in a suitcase. Also, his sister was expelled for a bomb threat, so his teacher had reason to suspect him. Lastly, he was never actually arrested...
>>
>>79170293
>>79171285
>>79171554
>pan-dimensional chess

guys we're thinking too small here. maybe it's not possible to get inside the head of a prolific boy inventor though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.