[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ seems to hate this guy. why do you hate him? I want factual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
/pol/ seems to hate this guy.

why do you hate him?

I want factual evidence on why you hate him. Has he lied? Does he talk shit?

What has he said that makes you guys hate him besides the CURRENT YEAR meme
>>
>>79160052
FACTS IN 2016? COME ON
>>
>>79160052
Gervais is next.
>>
File: 353105930.jpg (13 KB, 240x218) Image search: [Google]
353105930.jpg
13 KB, 240x218
>LOL PEENUS WEANUS XDD
>DID I REPEAT IT 10 TIMES? PEANUS WEENUS XD
>>
>>79160052
First and foremost he's not funny. Second his pathetic uninformed globalism shilling while talking down to the audience is some of the most miserable crap on television.
>>
>>79160052
main reason for me hating him is he still supports michael brown
>>
File: slammed.png (367 KB, 795x840) Image search: [Google]
slammed.png
367 KB, 795x840
>libniggers will unironically combust if you call Bruce Jenner by the name his mother gave him
>still proceed to scream DRUMPF at all opportunities
Jon Stewart was at least somewhat funny, this guy isn't at all.
>>
File: jon.jpg (276 KB, 1447x674) Image search: [Google]
jon.jpg
276 KB, 1447x674
>>
>>79160052
its not our job to tell you why he sucks. If you lack the intelligence to see it for yourself you shouldnt be on this board gtfo
>>
>>79160052

He needs to get a new act/style, its boring now.
>>
He's Stewart with the concern and bitter anger cranked up 200%

But mostly I hate him because of all the people who spam the internet with his youtube clips in lieu of expressing actual thoughts of their own. (Same as they did with Stewart)

Though I couldn't help but watch last sunday. The tears were sweet.
>>
He's a Brit who mocks the USA. If he hates the place so much why does he live there? Would be the same as if i would move to the UK to complain how shit it is over there.
>>
>>79160052
He's not funny, that's why America love him.
>>
>>79160052
He is literally a propagandist for our political anti-thesis.

Also a huge cuck
>>
>>79160052
I'm a liberal and I'm a democrat and I'll tell you exactly who I hate this smug fucker.

He's a smug, arrogant, condescending divider who makes all his money by preaching to the choir.

He's increasing the polarization of my nation and I fucking hate him for it. He doesn't care a it what's best for my nation or my people. He only cares about himself. There's something about him that is almost sinister.

If I met him in person I would probably break his nose.
>>
BECAUSE IT'S 2016, ANON. I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO A CIS WHITE MALE EVEN IF HE DOES AGREE WITH MY CRAZY BULLSHIT, BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT'S ALLOWED TO BE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE
>>
Its basically his disingenuous tactics that are a continuation of jon stewart/colbert.
Hes funny so young people watch him which gives him the perfect audience to shill his point of view at. Because its a "comedy" show hes not held to the same journalistic standards people expect from actual pundits or reporters so he can say whatever false/half-truths he wants and cant be called out on it cause he will just say "hey im a comedian not a reporter" knowing full well that young people take what he says as fact.

That and the fact that americans are stupid and think anyone with a british accent is automatically smart
>>
Everything he says turns into the opposite next day.
>>
>>79160052
But /pol/ loves him?
>>
File: 1423185515280.jpg (237 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
1423185515280.jpg
237 KB, 500x511
>>79160052
He sucks nutsack, Jon Leibowitz was biased but actually clever and funny sometimes. This ugly limey cunt-sniffer is not only horrendous to look at and makes you want to slap his shit from merely glancing at his mug, but a completely unoriginal faggot. He does the same shtick over and over and he's so preachy, it's embarrassing. Hate this prick.

Also, it's 2016.
>>
File: 1.jpg (263 KB, 784x1584) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
263 KB, 784x1584
A more-stupid, less-funny, more-annoying version of Jew Stewart: What's not to like?
>>
He's actually quite funny and presents you with the facts.
>>79161078
>If I met him in person I would probably break his nose.
Sure ya would tough guy.
>>
I don't think he really believes the things he says. He is a psychopath in my book. He has no moral compass what he says and he knows that the audience listens him.

But what do you expect from British journalists? They are scum.
>>
File: 1467081271757.jpg (149 KB, 970x631) Image search: [Google]
1467081271757.jpg
149 KB, 970x631
>>79161078

>If I met him in person I would probably break his nose.

So would I anon
>>
>>79160052
He said that immigrants commit less crime without specifying whether it was in total or per capita.
>>
>>79160052
Colbert does a better job at being John Oliver then John Oliver does.
>>
>>79161478
Why aren't you watching the mercer report like a real human bean
>>
He's a leftist shill who is used to indoctrinate the public, seems quite simple to me, simpleton.
>>
>>79161635
I do sometimes
>>
>>79160052
He just doesn't know what year it is.
>>
>>79160052

He can only attack straw man opponents.
Colbert and Stewart at least would bring on someone who would disagree. Memeguy doesn't even try to go against his audience.

His "comedy" is the same stupid pretend overreaction.

He is completely partisan. Look at Piggate. There's NO evidence of David Cameron fucking a pig, and Oliver wouldn't discuss it (or at least have the opposite angle) if Cameron were a leftard.
>>
>>79160052
He's a (((kike))).
>>
The current year thing isn't simply a meme, it's an actual tactic of most shit-tier liberals who use it as a knee-jerk reaction for anything they disagree with.

It doesn't help that most of his banter is arguing with strawmen and reacting to le funnay photoshops made by interns
>>
>>79160052
He's not funny, he lies in every single episode of "last week tonight", despite having a crew that could easily fact-check every statement he makes, he's a fucking imbecile or pretends to be one. Watch the episode where he meets Snowden and see if you still like the faggot. The brexit episodes are just embarrassing. Every single statement he makes can be refuted with a single google search.
>>
File: 1454581180762.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1454581180762.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>79162441
Colbert and Stewart heavily edited their interviews to make people appear to say things they did not in order to make the look stupid. Fuck them all. They're propagandists.

Oliver lost me completely when he made the argument that Budweiser was evil because they got the Brazilian government to legalize alcohol consumption within sporting venues. His argument was essentially the shittiest appeal to emotion that now Brazilians would die because they're too stupid not to get fucked up and kill each other.

When you explain that shit that he says like above infantilizes and dehumanizes minorities(describing them as unintelligent children) his fans don't even bat an eye. Fuck Oliver. Fuck Stewart. Fuck Colbert.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.