[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit butthurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: you_have_to_come_back.jpg (85 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
you_have_to_come_back.jpg
85 KB, 600x615
Its been almost one week, are your fellow countryfags still butthurt?
>mine are still bitching all day on social media
>calling brits dumber than americans
>bulgarian students crying how now they don't feel welcome in the UK

have some oc related
>>
>>79159797
Yes, I am enjoying all the tears :)

Jews BTFO
>>
File: merkelstein.png (289 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
merkelstein.png
289 KB, 700x800
>>79160251
>>
File: 1417399128360.jpg (64 KB, 345x431) Image search: [Google]
1417399128360.jpg
64 KB, 345x431
Nooooooo!
>>
I'm British and I've had 2 lifelong friends disown me this week after not getting their own way

Fucking leftists and their feeeeeelings

Like I give a fuck
>>
>>79160921
Weren't very good friends then.

Been having some pretty good bants with my mates about the flow of salt.
Its just unreal how they cry about this shit, then as soon as they are met with solid, reasoned arguments they just say you're lying, or that you're a rascist, and thats the end of it.
Even interveiws on the tv and stuff its like
>Ask question
>Person starts answering
>Proceed to talk all over their argument and put words in their mouth
>Move on to another question before they can even answer the 1st properly
Pretty disgusted by it

Also still can't believe Nige actually did it, the madman.
>>
>>79161305

True lefties showing their true colours. There is something fundamentally wrong with the mind of a liberal, a total inability to respect opposing views. Self-esteem issues

Nige is revelling in the glory of it all. And I for one raise a pint to the absolute madman
>>
File: 1435923585036.jpg (234 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435923585036.jpg
234 KB, 1280x720
>>79159797

https://www.reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom

At this rate I don't think it will ever end. There was a thread comparing loosing EU membership to the way the jews were treated in Nazi Germany with no hint of irony.
>>
>>79162333
>to the way the jews were treated in Nazi Germany with no hint of irony.
Rollercoaster rides in to fire pits for remainers when?
>>
File: 1457021044296.png (13 KB, 352x384) Image search: [Google]
1457021044296.png
13 KB, 352x384
>>79159797
I'm Bulgarian studying in Belgium. When I told my relatives that I respect and understand the outcome of the Brexit referendum, I was called "a hater of the Bulgarian nation". I became an enemy in the eyes of my family when I told them that it is comprehensible that a country like England will hate to support countries with weaker economies.

But they
>muh Bulgaria has to have EU privileges
>muh Bulgarian economy is strongest
>Bulgaria = Europe
>>
File: Brexit.jpg (43 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
43 KB, 370x359
>>79159797
>friends are all pro Brexit
>family all voted leave
>local MP is Brexit supporter
>London is butt hurt
>Juncker on suicide watch
>mfw
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.