[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be Jewish >you'll never now the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: merchant-628x356.png (118 KB, 628x356) Image search: [Google]
merchant-628x356.png
118 KB, 628x356
>tfw you will never be Jewish
>you'll never now the joy of taking a goyim for all it's worth
>>
>>79159355
oy vey
>>
I pretend to be Jewish all the time. For example instead of leaving a tip I write, "Your tip is being donated to a charity that feeds starving Israelis. Thank you!"
>>
>>79159787

And in the process the waiter that got jewd will hate kikes now.

Genius.
>>
Oy vey Goyim
>>
I played a Jew in Warcraft. I bought up all the shit people needed on the auction house and sold it for 5 times as much because I was the only one who had any. I practically ran the economy on that server.

I remember telling my Jewish wife that it was okay to do it in a game but if you did it in life you would be an evil fuck. She said I was wrong about that.

When I kicked her out I found out she was hiding a bunch of secret bank accounts and inheritances. Then I got to spend two years and $40,000 defending myself against a very clever legal attack aimed at taking away my house.

Fucking Jews.
>>
>>79159355
Wtf i hate aussies now
>>
>>79160074
Why do you hate goys? Is it because of the chosen people meme?
>>
>>79159355
but i am a jew
>>
Dumb goy. You never take them for all they are worth. You gotta leave them with just enough to be able to make more money so you can take most of it again. This is why you'll never be Jewish.
>>
>>79160223
Are you new to this website?
>>
>>79159355
Dude i´m jewish,I just hate muslims.
>>
>>79159845
I think I'm going to start writing, "donated to the Jewish Internet Defense Force" that way, if he/she takes it takes it to the local news, then a whole city gets pilled on JIDF.
>>
>>79159845
thats not even clever and no sane person will ever fall for that. you're just a massive faggot
>>
>>79163939
Doubt they'd run the story. It would be met with kike interference even at the local level.
>>
>>79164295
My grandfather survived three nazi death camps for you, you ungrateful defeatist shit.
>>
>>79159355
Well, I'm jewish. But I don't believe in God, never visited a synagoge, never participated in a community, have never been in Israel and have no jewish friends. Feels somehow bad, man.
>>
>>79164295
oyyy veeyyyyy upset jew?
>>
>>79165844
Why are you in Germany and not your native land of Khazaria in the Caucasus?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.