[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to think that 4chan was antisocial but generally intelligent.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
I used to think that 4chan was antisocial but generally intelligent. Lately though there's a lot of support here for parties/movements that pander to the uneducated kind of people who hold the rest of society back while making no real efforts to improve their situation.

Is /pol/ really full of the kind of people with below-average IQ, lives in the middle of nowhere and spends their free time down the pub complaining about low-skilled immigrants who "took their jobs"? What gives?
>>
>>79158120
>Is /pol/ really full of the kind of people with below-average IQ
4chan used to be what you thought it was. But like all communities, once it gets too many people - the lowest common denominator grows exponentially lower. Usual threshold for 'community irreparably becomes fucking cancer' is 50,000.
>>
Holly Moses, Hishimoto I just wanted to laugh a little....
I wasn't expecting the Spanish inquisition.
>>
>>79158120
are japanese flags just proxies?
>>
>>79158313
Real deal
>>
>>79158120
Elly was my first waifu crush
>>
>>79158120
Well, a bunch of "below-average IQ, lives in the middle of nowhere and spends their free time down the pub complaining about low-skilled immigrants who "took their jobs" still beat you in the pacific, ey?

Keep on secretly coveting the western nations my slanty eyed friend.
>>
>>79158120
We pretended to be idiots until we became them. /pol/ is no longer satire or even tongue-in-cheek. It now unironically champions anti-intellectualism and backwards hick mentality that should be the last thing you would see in an online community like this. It almost qualifies as self hate at this point.
>>
>>79158120

/pol/ is mostly smart people that believe stupid things, in my opinion. People who spend inordinate amounts of time crafting these theories about how things really are that don't really hold up under scrutiny and they don't really have any reason to believe these things other than hearsay and connecting invisible dots.

They're not really stupid yokels. I think far more people here are actually just half normie half basement dwelling anime loving and video game loving losers.
>>
>>79159340
>smart people
>believing stupid things

That makes them stupid people mate. Just look at Marx.
>>
File: Dat_boi_exodia.png (398 KB, 1080x1094) Image search: [Google]
Dat_boi_exodia.png
398 KB, 1080x1094
>>79158254
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!!
>>
Go pee in some coke
>>
File: 1448660088681.jpg (97 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
1448660088681.jpg
97 KB, 940x627
>>79158407
Rearu deararu desu
>>
can you guys tell me why anybody even bothers to answer to the daily proxy jap shill threads?

There's a bunch of them everyday, it's always the same shit: "oh look, the country you love the most is so liberal and tolerant, change your bigot ways young gaijin!"

litterraly the most obvious and worthless shill tactic used in /pol/ since ever.

Yet, people always take the bait.

Why?

(((this is my first and last time posting in one of these shit proxy jap shill threads)))
>>
>You have different opinions from mine
>HA! THEREFORE THOU ART STUPID, HAVING LOW IQ
You could explain what exactly is stupid and how it is stupid for starters...
>>
>>79158120
>I used to think that 4chan was antisocial but generally intelligent.

Retard detected.
>>
>muh appeal to pseudo-intelligence authority meme
>>
>>79158120
My IQ is 150-160. Yours seems to be about 100. Who's holding who back, really?
>>
OP is a weeb.
OP should be gased
OP has no right to live.
>>
>>79158120
XG most underrated video game ever.
>>
>>79158498
You never forget your first.
>>
Elly is best girl, Xenogears is best game.
>>
>>79158120
>Lately though there's a lot of support here for parties/movements that pander to the uneducated kind of people who hold the rest of society back while making no real efforts to improve their situation.

Hold them back from what exactly? Having more money?
Improve their situation by doing what exactly? Making more money?

>>79159537
>That makes them stupid people mate. Just look at Marx.
Marx wasn't stupid. His flaw was in not realizing how stupid everyone else is.
>>
>>79158120
Low tier bait. sage goes in all feilds.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.