[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polish Kurwa get out! Polish Kurwa get out! Polish Kurwa get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: ukflag.jpg (48 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
ukflag.jpg
48 KB, 620x387
Polish Kurwa get out!
Polish Kurwa get out!
Polish Kurwa get out!
Polish Kurwa get out!
Polish Kurwa get out!
Polish Kurwa get out!
>>
Just when they though English people had become multiculti and caged by their own thought policing.

Little did they realise how wrong they were, even after enforced propaganda from age 4.
some young people still slipped through the net.
>>
>>79156804
Never
>>
ROMANIAN PISS SKINS OUT!!!
>>
File: chocobo.jpg (127 KB, 769x810) Image search: [Google]
chocobo.jpg
127 KB, 769x810
>>79156804

End choco-Pole persecution.
>>
>>79157518

That too m8
>>
>>79157518
>>79156804
NIGGERS ALLOWED
MUSLIMS ALLOWED
QUEEN SAID SO
WELCOME OUR NEW OVERLORDS
INSHALLAH
>t. you
>>
File: typicalbritishwoman.jpg (7 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
typicalbritishwoman.jpg
7 KB, 289x174
>>79163454
Nobody said brits are smart
>>
File: polishvermin.png (67 KB, 504x686) Image search: [Google]
polishvermin.png
67 KB, 504x686
>>79156804
oy vey! brits so racist! hiter persecuted the poles!
>>
>>79164651
Poles dindu nuffin
>>
>>79156804
Oj, kurwa! It's like another Partition! >:[
>>
File: 71894416.jpg (42 KB, 594x390) Image search: [Google]
71894416.jpg
42 KB, 594x390
I just don`t understand why the hate against poles that are white european, hard working people, but pakis, niggers and muslims are ok?
>>
GET RID OF THE WHITE PEOPLE, BROWN PEOPLE NEED TO BE A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF OUR POPULATION!!!!11
>>
>>79168278
>hard working people
Meme, just because they show up whenever you say doesn't mean they work hard.
>>
>>79168278
The kurwas still cost more than what they generate, but they still cost a LOT less than mudslimes and niggers so I agree. This is not even considering the costs from crime, which would be much lower by Poles

It's stupid, kurwas and EU immigration in general should be the last they need to worry about.
>>
>>79168371
>GET RID OF THE WHITE PEOPLE

When white people want other whites out, you know those others are really fucking trashy
>>
>>79168769
Poles work many different jobs and do a good job at it. One of the only races still willing to do those jobs and enjoy it while they do it. Sory of the opposite of what has been going on in Detroit, so fuck off.

t. Jamal
>>
>>79169462
Myth.
>>
File: 1467204280550.jpg (47 KB, 634x475) Image search: [Google]
1467204280550.jpg
47 KB, 634x475
so. many.
>>
>>79169557
nope, I am Polish and work with many different polacks here, plus they are very based. Unlike you Muhammad.

>>79169687
source faggot.
>>
>>79169687
We have the same problem here, but our poles are leftist
>>
>>79169179
Nice proxy
>>
>>79169787
>nope, I am Polish and work with many different polacks here
Yeah and i'm british and have worked first hand with hundreds of poles throughout various industries. Some are real grafters sure but many are just happy to show up and that's it. It's a myth started by greedy businesses who exploit poles to do whatever they want for little money, they tell you you are good and the natives are "lazy" but it's a lie, you are simply cheaper, the end.
>>
>>79170817
We work as hard as we are paid. If they want cheap labor, they will get cheap labor. Tell your bosses to pay abit more than fair wages and the poles will do amazing work for you. Just as a note, which race/nationality is truly 100% hard workers who never take advantage of the system and put in 110% for the lowest paying jobs? The point I am trying to make is, every race, including mudslimes and niggers, have both good and bad. The majority of every race do not produce much, then they have two extremes. The true red pill, looking past genes and ethnic colors, is the consumption of the world. We are being force fed pills and harmful shit, including our sacred vodka and beer, which seriously causes brain damage, not retardedness, instead anger and laziness. As a based Canadian pole, I have several muslim friends from work, who are also based against other muslims yet fear them for who they really are. I also know poles who are lazy and retarded as you say. Keeping this as much black and white as I can the world is not broken because of immigration or religion, though each have their own problems, they are destroying our world through the chemicals they are feeding us. Getting way off topic, though posting these threads and contributing to the great race war is only feeding the joos exactly what they need to destroy and control us. Who do you think is supplying the propoganda, weapons, and ease of access for all these races to mix? Look deeper and you will find each mass shooter in America had pyschological issues, yet they never focus on how those problems are started with legal drugs flooding our system. Nor do they mention most soldiers use them, and return to use harder ones to deal with PTSD and end up committing suicide. So yea, focus on hating people while the true problem the shit we take, kill each other while the elite hide away and will come to sweep up the lands and governments, and most importantly, don't stop consuming.
>>
>>79169787

Shhhhh.... don't tell them. Let them kick out Poles, they will go to other country and move on.
On the other hand Brits won't have courage to kick out non-European immigrants, so they will do nothing to shitskins.
Their economy will fall fast and they will rage and complain about it, but won't see that they caused it
I would love it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.