[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations, we left the EU. What's the next step of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 24
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x375
Congratulations, we left the EU.

What's the next step of our master plan?
>>
the next step is to take pride in what you have accomplished.
>>
File: europe.gif (278 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
europe.gif
278 KB, 854x480
Crashing the EU with no survivors
>>
File: 1456335777000.png (67 KB, 1240x804) Image search: [Google]
1456335777000.png
67 KB, 1240x804
>>79156464
that's the great part.

Now you get to decide what your country does. not faceless unelected representatives in Brussels.

also, thread theme:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg
>>
We invade Lichtenstein
>>
>>79156649
Not realistic. If France or Italy got out Spain would GTFO so fast the Pyrenees would snap. There would be riots.
>>
File: 1467053301728.jpg (65 KB, 946x513) Image search: [Google]
1467053301728.jpg
65 KB, 946x513
>>79156464
crashing the union
>>
>>79156464
Who cares, let the world burn.
>>
>>79156649
bahahah :') i did not expect that :')
>>
>crashing union
i'll bet that anything you can crush is your moms puss
>>
I want to accelerate the resultant brain drain from the UK and increasingly dismantle its industries and bring them here. Every working class bitch tear is delicious.
>>
>>79156464

I am changing my Money Pounds buying as much british goods as can .

if they won't let Germans vote.

I will bring down elites and the System by doing what they don't want use to do.
>>
File: UK.gif (2 MB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
UK.gif
2 MB, 500x279
>>79156464
The next step after this victory is to focus our meme magic on a trump presidency that is all we can do, trump needs our support next kek wills it.
>>
>>79156464
death spiral
>>
Kick out the Scots.

Send all remainers, criminal immigrants & etc to Scotland where they can be part of the EU.

Be happy England, Wales & N.I
>>
>>79158515
this
based japs

i heard that you have there overabundance of pussies.
is that true?
>>
>>79156649
Coll 150 million maybe 160 million vs what? 40 million retardet anglos?

Kek you dead.
>>
>>79158950
But then you don't have London, which, if you recall, feeds everyone.
>>
>>79159040
those are idiots with primary school at best
no concept of big numbers whatsoever.
not to mention politics economy, global ties between countries and such.

mongrels i tell ya'
>>
>>79159065
Feeds everyone bullshit you mean
>>
>>79156464
We need the Trifecta
1) Out of the EU
2) Trump as president
3) Nigel/UKIP for Britian GE 2020

1 in 3 done.
>>
>>79158515
>I want to accelerate the resultant brain drain from the UK
here won't be one. The UK will be even more open to skilled people entering the country than before. They'll just tighten up on unrestricted immigration from eastern block countries.

>and bring them here
One of the reasons Japan has been in a 20 year depression is their strict immigration laws. It's insanely hard for companies to hire foreigners and Japanese corporate culture has become stagnant partly as a result of this. Only large companies like Nissan can do this by hiring a french CEO because they know Japanese are too narrow minded for the job.
>>
>>79159195
20% of the GDP you mean.

Good luck without us.
>>
>>79159065
London has one mile of business and thirty miles of filth surrounding it.
Put a fence round the M25 and separate London from the sane English people.
London doesn't grow anything except for greed, money and foreigners.
>>
>>79159415
>13% percentage of the population
>produces 20% of gdp
not really that big a deal. Also most of the wealth created in london seems to stay in london.
>>
>>79159431
>a fence around the M25
Spoken like someone who thinks a fence will stop people travelling in and out of London.

Believe it or not, outside of east yorkshire basements, people have what are known as "jobs". Basically, most of these are in what is known as "London", and to get to and from these jobs, people do what is known as "commuting". Long story short, these "jobs" are what pays your neetbux.

It's difficult to explain to someone who thinks you can fence railroad.
>>
>>79158950
>le Scotland bogeyman

This meme is getting old now tbqh.
>>
File: 1457506532891.jpg (152 KB, 715x1538) Image search: [Google]
1457506532891.jpg
152 KB, 715x1538
>>79156649
Kek, nice twist ending
>>
>>79159661
London is a disgusting place, I used to live there.
Its filthy, you have black people shooting each other on a weekly basis.
Muslims everywhere, hefty amount of pollution.

Londoners talk about how uncultured others are but they are just horrific hipster types.
>>
>>79159555
>not really that big a deal. Also most of the wealth created in london seems to stay in london.
The wealth also goes to the growing number of commuter cities and towns that are supported by London and London alone. People commute daily from the coast. What happens to those towns?
>>
>>79159415

You mean that 13% of the population makes 16% of the GDP WHILE absorbing roughly 30% of all inwards investment? Sounds like a shit return, senpai.
>>
>>79159910
>London is a disgusting place
nah

>I used to live there.
ok m8

>Its filthy, you have black people shooting each other on a weekly basis.
nah

>Muslims everywhere,
nah

>hefty amount of pollution.
fair enough

>Londoners talk about how uncultured others are but they are just horrific hipster types.
you sound mad.

London's not for everyone. It is indeed very difficult to live here if you're a frothing-at-the-mouth racist like it appears you are.
>>
>>79159972
>The wealth also goes to the growing number of commuter cities and towns that are supported by London and London alone.
are they not part of the greater london area?

If london left it would obviously fuck up england. My point is saying that London is crazy important because it produces 20% of GDP is not saying much.
>>
>>79156649
I zozzled
>>
Kick out all the Muslims desu. If we truly want to make Britain great again it's the only way.
>>
>>79159972
>The wealth also goes to the growing number of commuter cities and towns that are supported by London and London alone. People commute daily from the coast. What happens to those towns?

Londoners ruined those towns in the first place, driving up house prices and forcing the locals away.
Just so they could commute to their shitty city and not have to live there..
>>
>>79156649
How likely is it for France to escape? If they did the EU would certainly be unable to sustain itself at all so I feel they would rig everything to prevent it.
>>
>>79159972
London is great and all, but this meme that it depends on immigrants needs to die.

We need to ship northern neets in to work in our costas and prets.

Come on northern neets, leave your basements and come to london get a job driving a bus, we need you to take our city back.
>>
File: German leader hates Germany.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
German leader hates Germany.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>79159040

Don't be so mad :^)
>>
>>79160321
This. Come and clean my toilet. I'll pay you a living wage.
>>
>>79160116
>racist
I was waiting for that one..

The days of shouting and pointing RACIST are over.
Its a very unoriginal and tired now.
>>
>>79159415
London is a fucking cesspit
>>
>>79160055

Without London, England would be totally irrelevant. Some of us enjoy going out and doing things with friends. London is the only place in England where, any night of the week, there's something fun going on.

I don't want to go back to Brighton.
I don't want to go back to Bournemouth.
I don't want to go back to Poole.
I don't want to go back to Salisbury.
I don't want to go back to Windsor.
I don't want to go back to Leicester.
I don't want to go back to Reading.
I don't want to go back to Portsmouth.

All these towns are fucking boring, and they're not even out in the middle of nowhere. Say what you will about London but at least it isn't
the Great British Snooze-Off.
>>
>>79160116

Mate, London is a fucking shithole
>>
>>79160321
Can I be a comfy tube driver instead?

Don't want to drive a bus full of niggers playing music through their phones all day and tramps who stink of piss
>>
>>79160172
>are they not part of the greater london area?
Some are, some definitely aren't.
People commute daily from Brighton. In such numbers that the trains can barely cope.
>>
>>79156464
Crashing this economy
>>
File: image.gif (61 KB, 466x496) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
61 KB, 466x496
>>79160472
>any night of the week, there's something fun going on.
>>
I met a espresso machine repair man from venezuela that charges £320/ hour.

Hear that northern neets? Three hundred and twenty pounds per hour.

You could learn how a coffee machine works and charge £300 an hour. Steal that venezuelan immigrants job
>>
>>79160411
>The days of shouting and pointing RACIST are over.
>Its a very unoriginal and tired now.

No one cares what racists think is unoriginal or tired.

Free speech doesnt mean freedom from criticism, shit-for-brains.
>>
>>79160411
I'm not shouting and pointing. You and people in this thread are spewing "kick out the muslims, blacks killing each other, >niggers", etc.

This isn't a leftist bogeyman. You're just being childish, and "Muslims everywhere" isn't a fucking argument chum.
>>
>>79160472
Bristol is ok.
>>
>>79160651
a lot of loyalty for a commonwealth country
>>
>>79160671
>crime occurs in cities

thanks for that amazing insight fella.
>>
>>79160797
>blacks killing each other,
So they are not?
Operation Trident doesn't exist?
>>
>>79160476

This. London is not what it used to be. 15 years ago it was good but now it's an overcrowded vastly overrated cesspit.

t. Londoner
>>
Step 1: Leave EU
Step 2: ????
Step 3: Profit!

You can't expect someone as busy as BoJo to think of /all/ the details straightaway. He's done the hard bits anyway, Step 2 is just dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

Farage has already got negotiations off to a good start with his display yesterday, that should have the EU willing to give us everything, so we're halfway there already.
>>
>>79160534
>People commute daily from Brighton
not that many I'll bet as a % of london workers
>>
>>79160472
Why do londoners get so surprised and pissy when they find out everyone hates their shitty paki infested city?
>>
>>79160846
>wanting to live in a cesspit of crime and filth

As long as you're happy. That's the main thing.
>>
>>79160116
You're delusional if you think London is clean, safe or cultured

The only people in London are politicians, businessmen and hordes of poor on gibs, and the politicians and businessmen actually live in Essex
>>
>>79156464
E-mail as many politician as possible information about liquid fluoride thorium reactors so our next step can be 100% energy independence. It can be done with 1% of our budget and will move us up to worlds biggest economy if it is done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9M__yYbsZ4
>>
>>79160787
>No one cares what racists think is unoriginal or tired.
No one cares what you think either.
>>
>>79156464
Losing with Iceland.
>>
>>79156464

Sit back and watch either one of two things occur.

One: The entire EU collapses due to Britain's brazen exit.

or

Two: The European Union continues, and may still cuck the UK by forcing it accept free-movement or suffer economic consequences. During this, they initiate the plans to turn into a super-state, centralizing all power into Brussels. Meanwhile, stateside, Hillary is elected. There is an almost definite chance of this occurring, Trump will more than likely not win. I will still vote for him but this is the way it stands now.

After this, borders between Mexico and Canada will be dissolved. Leading to the beginning of the North American Union. After this begins the next task of merging the EU and NAU. Russia will not go for this. They will need to be contained.

The establishment's agenda seems to include the aggressive containment of both China and Russia. During all of this, to solidify power, one must crush national identity and kill all the home cultures. European peoples are on the alter of sacrifice for this.

The infusion of waves of immigrants will make the overall destruction of the often-times bickering small-countries easier, by way of controllable hordes of desperate refugees who will almost rely upon the health of a central government, in order to survive and prosper.

Islam may be violent, but it encourages conformity and punishes transgressions severely. It is a reminder of the power the Catholic church once had but now has lost. It is another way of bringing back piety (or else) to the people.

Interesting times are ahead.
>>
>>79160116
fucking top response bud, you really put forward a good argument for your shit country.
>>
>>79161165
>>79161115
>>79161077
>>79161010

>Why do londoners get so surprised and pissy when they find out everyone hates their shitty paki infested city?
>paki infested
Just because your parents fund your life doesn't mean you have to shill their old Little-England views. They're nostalgic for an England that never existed.

>>79161115
People live in cities. That's just... the way of the world. They're cities because people live there. I don't know where to start with this.

>>79161165
>The only people in London are politicians, businessmen and hordes of poor on gibs
The poor are being pushed further and further out as it is. No-one's in a hurry to build new council flats. Could it be that so many immigrants can afford to live in London because they have a work ethic that fits the competitive modern marketplace, unlike spoiled, entitled British millenials? Nah i'm sure that every Muslim in London is just in a council house on benefits. Even while they're stealing all our jobs.

Also, by "businessmen", do you mean "people with jobs"? In that case, yes, London is full of "businessmen".
>>
>>79161880

Who will almost completely rely on a central government for their very survival.*

Just as the Democrats are using South Americans/Mexicans and their plight to increase their foothold.
>>
>>79162029
>Could it be that so many immigrants can afford to live in London because they have a work ethic that fits the competitive modern marketplace, unlike spoiled, entitled British millenials?

20 pakis living in a 3 room flat =/= good work ethic.
>>
>>79162029
>They're nostalgic for an England that never existed.
What england is that? An england without sharia law areas? An england without muslim parades where they chant "fuck the UK?"
>>
File: 1462130565911.jpg (55 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1462130565911.jpg
55 KB, 620x387
>>79156464
pic related
>>
>>79162029
>People live in cities. That's just... the way of the world. They're cities because people live there. I don't know where to start with this.

areyoukiddingme.jpg
>>
>>79162167
>Sharia law areas
>Believing they exist

Get your dick out of that priest Ireland
>>
>>79161943
Says the Australian. Kevin Parker is the only good thing to ever come out of your country. I don't need to put an argument forward for England, because i'm not a raging nationalist.
>>
>>79156464
Nigel: What plan?
>>
>>79162341

They do exist though. While not official, you will be jumped by a gang of snackbars if you are in violation.

I am proud of Britain. They chose to remain British int he face of self-hating retards, screaming and baying like the sheep they are.
>>
>>79156464
Recession and unemployment, plus all of the empire is leaving. So 'Great Britain' is basically just Englel.
>>
>>79162356
Also don't come to Australia, we're fucking full in our paradise of employment secure borders and nice beaches.
>>
>>79162492
>They do exist though. While not official, you will be jumped by a gang of snackbars if you are in violation.

Oh? What part of London do you live in to come by this information? There is not one single "Sharia court" that has any legal power whatsoever in the united kingdom.

It's so hard to shoehorn "sharia courts" into your "islamisation of the west" narrative that literally only an American or a Daily Express reader could do it.
>>
>>79162645
Don't worry, I have no desire to ever go to Australia.
>>
>>79162492
The country won't remain "British" either. If anything we're adopting more of an American culture.
>>
>>79162245
4. Go down to the Winchester and wait for all this to blow over.
>>
>>79156464
I don't know but I would like to see our citizens help support your economy. EU will not be kind to you
>>
File: 1450212277302.jpg (168 KB, 839x467) Image search: [Google]
1450212277302.jpg
168 KB, 839x467
> The British voted for independence
> They won
> Time to show the world they can thrive without world government
> America needs Trump now
God Bless America and Britain.
>>
>>79162799
Good, please stay out enjoy your crippling depression once all the banks flee the UK because there's no longer any benefit to being based there.
Meanwhile we'll dig shit out of our desert and sell it to china and remain rich forever.
>>
>>79156464

https://youtu.be/7UdhEk5kl5Q
>>
>>79162759
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3358625/Inside-Britain-s-Sharia-courts-EIGHTY-FIVE-Islamic-courts-dispensing-justice-UK-special-investigation-really-goes-doors-shock-core.html

>The Muslim Arbitration Tribunal is a form of alternative dispute resolution which operates under the Arbitration Act 1996 which is available in England. It is one of two services (Islamic Sharia Council is the other) for Muslims who wish to resolve disputes without recourse to the courts system.[2] According to Machteld Zee, the MAT differs from other Sharia councils in that their ‘core business’ is arbitrating commercial disputes under the Arbitration Act 1996.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Arbitration_Tribunal
>>
>Leave a protectionist and insular EUROPEAN union
>Become a true globalist country

gg Shitain
>>
>>79162759

Get a load of this paki
>>
>>79160472

Nigger, if you think there's nothing to do in Brighton, you obviously didn't try very hard.
>>
>>79156464
Make this new anthem?
https://youtu.be/7UdhEk5kl5Q
>>
>>79160472
You sound boring if you can't think of anything to do outside London.
>>
>>79163051
Your inbred seaside had no dealers. They were apparently off on holiday.
>>
File: WORRY.jpg (10 KB, 193x245) Image search: [Google]
WORRY.jpg
10 KB, 193x245
This uncertainty is killing me.
>>
>>79162981
>who wish to resolve disputes
can you even read what you quoted? If anyone involved says "nah i don't want this court", it can't do anything.
>>
>>79163229

If you were visiting, how the fuck do you expect to get drugs? We don't have crack slingers hanging around on the street, and that's a good thing. You need to know people.
>>
>>79162029
>England that never existed
Except it does??? Like right now where I am, what is wrong with you? What do you even mean by this I refuse to believe you can be so brainwashed

>using little Englander unironically
People like you need to be glassed
>>
>>79163051
I lived in Hove for 2 years. There's usually maybe 3 worthwhile things on in a week in Brighton. If there's something on, then that's the thing people go to. You can't choose.

But I'm sure you know better. Enlighten me.
>>
File: think.jpg (45 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
45 KB, 500x562
>>79163412
>Like right now where I am
pic related
>>
>>79156649
>luxembourg out
yeah nah
>>
>>79163480
Not an argument

I don't think about London we hate it and avoid going there because it's a shithole filled with disgusting brainwashed people.
>>
>>79163715
>I don't think about London
>we hate it

also look up the difference between "brainwashed" and "educated"
>>
>>79162759
They don't give u a fucking court date they just bash u. East London is a shithole and an example of the Sharia zone. There are documentaries which show sandnigs telling women to cover up, and threatening to bash those who are drinking or doing anything in contravention to muzzie law
>>
>>79163817
You need to look up the difference between educated and indoctrinated.
>>
>>79160283

The French government is trying to force a political union, including the euro. The French people don't want it, but communism never cared for democracy.

This is the 4th Reich, communist style. The Lisbon treaty was the Enabljng Act.

The EU is trying to get an army. Germany and the communist Jews in the European Commission cannot be allowed to rule Europe with an army. This must be stopped, and I'm not sure Trump will stop it.
>>
Crashing the GBP...
>>
>>79156464
We haven't left the EU.
Nobody will invoke article 50.
We will never leave the EU.
>>
>>79163836
Please show me this documentary, I'd like to watch it, as I live in East London and as far as I can see it's mostly white shoreditch hipsters and quiet mosque-goers getting shouted at by homeless people.
>>
>>79156464
>wait for eu and then nato to disintigrate due to islamic invasion of mainland europe,
>wait for escalation of tensions between russia china and US for WWIII nuclear holocaust edition
>end of 'The World'
>be the only remaining nuclear state
>threaten australia canada and the other one with nuclear fire if they don't submit to His Majesty King George VII
>restore empire

>star trek
>>
>>79164306
>>threaten australia canada and the other one with nuclear fire if they don't submit to His Majesty King George VII
We're already subjects of the monarchy...?
>>
>>79164396
sorry, I missed out the part where we restore absolute monarchy
>>
>>79164306
>threaten australia with nuclear fire
kek, we have enough uranium to blast the whole of Europe out of sight twice over and still have a livable habitat because we're so far away.
>>
File: 1464887979360.jpg (587 KB, 1327x927) Image search: [Google]
1464887979360.jpg
587 KB, 1327x927
>>79164396
>implying you won't be replaced entirely with emus by then
>>
>>79164547
you don't have nuclear weapons tho
>>
>>79164547
>Uranium bombs
>2016
It's not the 1940's anymore anon.
>>
1 post from this ID.

Shill Thread.
>>
>>79164613
Yeah, it'll take very long to develop them because they're such cutting edge technology amirite?

Again in the advent of nuclear war I'm back the horse with more uranium wins it.

>>79164682
>It's not the 1940's anymore
>Implying you can derive other isotopes without uranium
>>
>>79164160
Here you go paki
http://m.clarionproject.org/news/muslim-gangs-enforcing-sharia-london-streets
>>
>>79164885
it would take longer than the 24 hours you have to submit before you are glassed
>>
>>79156464
open up trade, enact free trade agreements so one doesn't become a protectionist shithole, like Cuba
>>
File: le blije handelsman.png (37 KB, 501x572) Image search: [Google]
le blije handelsman.png
37 KB, 501x572
>>79163502
>implying we won't annex them
>>
File: bang.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bang.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>79156649
Keked badly at the end.
>>
>>79164885
>Implying you can derive other isotopes without uranium
Have fun doing that after the first missiles are launched.
>>
Make Guns Legal

NO MAKE THEM MANDATORY

Like In Swisserlend

create patrols that check your home if you have a gun and if not, get find

Make australians green with envy
>>
>>79160472
The only people that can enjoy london are multi millionaires because that's how much it fucking costs
Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield all exist you mong
>>
>>79165289
I agree.
>>
>>79165266
>first missiles are launched

by the time it reaches Australia we'll probably have shot it down kek
>>
File: 11.Nov-1938-01.jpg (284 KB, 607x773) Image search: [Google]
11.Nov-1938-01.jpg
284 KB, 607x773
>>79156464
Trump in
then a few genocides
>>
>>79165462
yes, i forgot about that sophisticated missile defence system australia has been liberally investing in over the past few decades...

oh wait
>>
>>79164946
LOL those people were jailed in 2014.

>Sharia patrols, also referred to as Muslim patrols or modesty patrols, were groups of young Muslim men, members of an organisation that called itself the Shariah Project,[1] who patrolled streets in East London from 2013 to 2014.

>were groups of young Muslim men

>were

>The Muslim East London Mosque community condemned the patrols as "utterly unacceptable".

Google "The Shariah Project" (Which was what that YouTube video was). Last results coming up are from at least two years ago, when 3-5 people involved were jailed.

You're making it sound like there's an army on the streets. It was like 3 dudes. Who are now in jail.

It's almost like you don't live in East London, and don't know fuck all about what's going on there except for what the media told you was happening two or years ago, but has since ceased.
>>
>>79165342
That's fair enough actually.
>>
Anyone got the Farrage Collage where he's laughing and the union jack is in the background
>>
>>79162799
American in Anzac here

Good! Enjoy Londonstan

Hey Straya, you know all your mineral rights belong to the crown and it's basically dissolving before the worlds eyes, right?

I'm from Texas, lemme buy ya a schooner!
>>
>>79160116
M8 I live in London and have for ten years. Have lived in Brent, Barnet, Westminster and Lewisham.

Everything >>79159910 says is true. I cant wait to leave.
>>
>>79156464
Crashing the european economy with no survivors
>>
File: beleave.png (175 KB, 920x651) Image search: [Google]
beleave.png
175 KB, 920x651
>>79156464
The decision, by the Vote Leave Campaign, to exclude Nigel Farage from the negotiations, in Brussels, under Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty is considered, by the undersigned, to be detrimental to the possible benefits to be achieved during the negotiations and an insult to many of the 17,410,742 people who voted to Leave the EU and to the thousands of UKIP members and supporters who campaigned for 4 months to help achieve this victory.

UKIP was, and still is, the only party united in their commitment to Brexit and Nigel Farage, as an MEP, has experience of the EU environment, the voice and the determination to achieve the best possible outcome for the UK.

Failure to include Nigel Farage, in the team, will be seen as a vindictive political act, by many people, and may result in a massive shift of Brexit voters to support UKIP, in the future.

https://www.change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels
>>
>>79156464

Reconquest of (strengthening relationship with ) former commonwealth country

Save EU people from tyranny once again

Another Opium war to weaken China with USA.

Sun never sets.
>>
>>79160472
>something fun going on

Move to Liverpool then. It's basically London except you know, not a shithole.
>>
File: 1457653813372.jpg (141 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1457653813372.jpg
141 KB, 717x880
>>79160787
>>
US UK Canada Anzac Union NOW!!!
>>
File: 1444235783199.png (321 KB, 917x810) Image search: [Google]
1444235783199.png
321 KB, 917x810
>>79156464
>thinks he left EU
>>
>>79166373

Why the fuck would the UK want to strengthen ties with the Commonwealth???? So you can replace the fit Hungarian and Czech girls who currently staff Starbucks and McDonald's with poorly educated African and Caribbean blacks with zero work ethic????

Christ you stupid fucking cunts you don't even understand what you've done
>>
File: 1466258871621.jpg (291 KB, 960x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466258871621.jpg
291 KB, 960x1080
>>79156464
Conquer some lands in Africa.
England may never have her empire back, but there's wealth to be had in cleaning up the warring dindus and securing the wealth their land possesses.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>79156464
I think it was a smart move. BRITISH REVOLUTION OF 2016

2016-1775= 241 = amount of months required for Britain to come back from economic recession and bounce back into a global power, which will rival the US. Britain will recreate the British Empire and conquer all of spookland and roach territory.

ALL HAIL BRITTANIA
ALL HAIL BRITTANIA
ALL HAIL BRITTANIA
ALL HAIL BRITTANIA
ALL HAIL BRITTANIA
ALL HAIL BRITTANIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQy-pJDVCSM
>>
>>79164105
Underrated post.
Fuck-all will happen until the UK finds a politician who's actually willing to go through with it, and so far there isn't one. Farage never had a plan outside of winning this, and he is in no position to actually facilitate Brexit, anyway.
There will be an endless stalemate that'll suck for everyone.
>>
>>79164160
>East London

Spotted the goat fucker. Get back to the desert achmed
>>
>>79167127

Why are you equating strengthening ties with immigration? I am talking about trades for fuck sake.
>>
>>79168319
Spotted the lazy chubby entitled white millenial. borrow some more money off your parents Dave.
>>
>>79156464
You need to build a wall to keep that migrant water out.
>>
>>79156649
I can't wait until this happens and people put it to: https://youtu.be/dRpzxKsSEZg
>>
>>79168442

There are free trade agreements already in place between the EU (and by extension the UK) and over 60% of Commonwealth countries. While it is true there is scope for improvement if the UK can negotiate its own FTA with, for example, India, the EU was already working on an FTA with India in any case; the collective bargaining power of the EU in these negotiations is stronger than the isolated bargaining power of the UK alone; and given the known UK government lack of skill / resource in trade dealing, and the fact it'll be years before the UK is decoupled from the EU, it's very likely there will be an EU FTA with India and various African nations before the UK gets round to striking any deals.

Tl;Dr - better trade with the Commonwealth is a vague meme spouted by populist politicians, Rupert Murdock newspapers, and idiots like you who haven't done any research

BREXIT WILL MAKE ENGLAND POORER
>>
>>79159005
Thats not a japanese, its an english teacher in japan

Japs dont use 4chad
>>
>>79168262

The tragedy is that none of the things that the Leave voters wanted to happen, will happen.

They will still be surrounded by settled Poles and Lithuanians. They will still get fucked in the ass by unstoppable market forces of globalisation. They will still be surrounded by Muslims (WHO DIDN'T EVEN COME FROM THE FUCKING EU IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!) They will still be bent over and shafted by a clique of career politicians from public schools. They will still be subject to EU regs when trading and business with Europe.

The only positive thing Brexit might achieve is the deportation of a few foreign criminals, in return for which we lose a bunch of ECHR laws that actually protected individuals privacy and rights from rapists like Theresa May and their plans for a surveillance state.

Good job you ignorant Northern wankers*

*apologies I know you did not all vote leave for the wrong reasons. I mad
>>
>>79171473
I know. It's ridiculous. The politicians in the UK have essentially gamed themselves. They were too sure of how this would turn out. Now Leave supporters have voted against many of their own interests and won't gain any of the things they wanted, but the politicians can't go back on the referendum if they want to keep calling themselves democrats (though I guarantee you they're already frantically looking for a loophole). So now everything is at a complete standstill, and uncertainty isn't good for either the EU or the UK.
I have no idea how this'll turn out, and guaranteed neither Brussels nor London knows either.
>>
File: WhiteMan.gif (406 KB, 109x238) Image search: [Google]
WhiteMan.gif
406 KB, 109x238
>>79156464
Get drunk and tell the world to go fuck itself.
>>
>>79159040
Dont get so mad, I thought you loved subsidising weak economies? Plus, you can take our refugee quota.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.