[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove me wrong without using oil as arguement.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 444444.jpg (1 MB, 2050x963) Image search: [Google]
444444.jpg
1 MB, 2050x963
Prove me wrong without using oil as arguement.
>>
>>79155450
But oil money is the only difference, without Oil money you'd be a useless fucking desert, which you are now. Youre a useless fucking desert with oil.
>>
>>79155450
It's literally oil money. You have a shit ton of oil, so you pay white people to come over and design shit and then import slaves from the rest of the world to come and build it for you.
>>
>>79155450
This is what happens when all your women are so ugly you have to cover them with garbage bags.
People have no tail to chase so they start building things and earning money.
>>
>>79155450
>prove me wrong without using the truth

As I see inbreeding damaged you a lot kiddo.
>>
>>79155574
This
>>
>>79155450
Once our lord and savior Elon Musk fuck the oil industry, you'll become irrelevant.
>>
File: _71626859_polarlenin_624.jpg (38 KB, 624x401) Image search: [Google]
_71626859_polarlenin_624.jpg
38 KB, 624x401
Communism is a cool guy. Glorify the human spirit and not afraid of anything.
>>
>>79155675
It's more like your family and wife are safe from someone else's advances so the men can confidently pursue greater things. How does it feel when someone is chasing your wife's "tail"? How does it feel when you know your daughter's "tail" will get ran through 30 times before she's 25?

That's why they use those garbage bags. Christianity served the same purpose before everyone collectively rejected its principles and the pope started kissing mudslime feet. Cuckposting is literally crippling and deconstructing the Western society, because we all know it's true and no one wants to be the cuck.

Regardless, fuck bringing any of that muslim mess to Europe.
>>
We should rebuild our own values instead of succumbing to stronger ones.
>>
>>79155450
But thats all you are. Once the oil runs out youll be living in huts in a few years time again.
everyone agrees on that
>>
>>79155450

>the most valuable and limited energy resource on earth
>a resource which the last century has been promoted and made an essential part of everyone's daily lives
>a resource over which wars are fought and foreign economies based
>a resource which the petro-dollar keeps the US empire on the top

Yeah... its not oil though.

Allah has made Saudi Arabia the greatest nation on earth. The fact that a mesozoic gigantic reef happens to be on the present Arabian peninsula is irrelevant.
>>
>>79155450
Name an invention that has come from your desert that has some how changed the world, I'll be waiting.
>>
>>79159650
>>79159703
It's entirely possible to have vast oil deposits and destabilization in every sector, clans fighting, non-existent national security, collapsing job market, social system etc etc. Refer to: Africa, most of ME, Venezuela, most uncivilized countries that have access to oil really. Saudis have held their own against US and Israeli pressure.
>>
Isn't it like agaisnt the law to visit places like this from Saudi Shitrabia?

>inb4 proxy
>>
>>79155450
Who the fuck are you to determin rules of arguing.

Fuck off slafist pigfucker.

Its all oilmoney
>>
>>79159895

You seem to be missing some information buddy.

Ever heard of Aramco?

Do you happen to know how big the oil reserves in KSA are?

Go do your homework and then come back.
>>
You can't eat por or drink alcohol.

Check mate goatfuckers.
>>
>>79160018
Both Iran and Venezuela have equally big reserves. Both have barely any infrastructure compared to Saudi. Venezuela already collapsed and Iran is literally a massive powder keg in the middle of the ME.

The Saudis are doing something right. Whether it's employing the right professionals from the West with their oil money or not, it doesn't even matter in the long run. They have their shit together. They have an effectively running country.
>>
>>79155450
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>79155450
Communism spend everything on military rather than fancy houses.
Soviets would've just wrecked your shit if not for US military behind your back.
>>
>>79160354

Again. Go do your homework.

>When did the Saudis start mass production with US/British help?

>How much oil has KSA produced in the last 50 years compared to others etc.?
>>
>>79160391
>open webm up
>guy openly praying in the middle of all those other muslims not praying
Yeah, nah. I'd run like a mother fucker. If they're not all praying at once, then something is seriously up.
>>
>>79155450
The problem here is, your country went straight nigger and built shinny buildings and infrastructure, but has no fucken idea what it is going to do when the oil runs out (and being a global financial hub is laughable). Your country is like a nigger who hit the lotto and runs out and spends all his shit on shinny things rather then developing any R&D.
>>
>>79155450
So many rares today
>>
>>79155450

>communism builds good armies that can defeat the USA in Vietnam
>wahhabism builds shit armies that get BTFO by Yemeni farmers
>>
>>79160590
It was in the mosque in mecca at the beginning of the Hajj. One week after this incident, there was a mass stampede that killed over 2000 people. That's how barbaric mudslimes are.
>>
>>79155450
Actually is:

>oil
>not oil
>>
>>79160830
This
>>
>>79155450
Considering that before oil, it was nothing but sand and crumbling concrete, I would have to say that even communism is more effective than wahabbanism.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.