[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit /pol/ BTFO. England colonises half the world through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: CKSBeMwXAAANjeA.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CKSBeMwXAAANjeA.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
Brexit /pol/ BTFO. England colonises half the world through invading it and does all this over shit and the black rapper man shits all over you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YCu5B6AMoQ
>>
COUGH COUGH they brought civilization and science COUGH VOUGH
>>
>>79152695
Sins of the father and brother should never be apologized for in Islam.
White people! Apologize for the sins of your fathers and brothers!
>>
>>79152695

We bring civilisation to half of the world and they thank us by bringing barbarity
>>
The pros of the empire far outweigh the cons
>>
>>79152695
Aakala is shit and the British Empire was the greatest force for good that ever existed.
>>
>>79152695

Britain gave civilization to their colonies, Muslims give barbarism.
>>
Frankie Boyle is such a cuck. Where did it all go wrong for him?

>It's ok to want an independent Scotland
>You're racist for wanting an independent UK
>>
>>79152695
this map is fake as fuck

bristish empire has never owned Iran neither Indonesia or south america
>>
>>79152695

>HALF THE WORLD
>HALF

Not even close.
>>
>you own land because you found it first

No you own land because you kill anyone who tries to take it from you. England was a god this for many years and the people who fought so poorly and surrendered so readily are eternally booty blasted about it lol
>>
>>79152695
>England colonises half the world through invading it
Every country on Earth did that if they could.
You see, Princess, the world has changed since hundreds of years ago.
You're just stupid.
>>
>>79152695
>colonises half the world through invading it
>invading
You mean civilizing, right?
>>
>>79152695
If the niggers hate so much UK for colonising them. Why are they than migrating there? Do they miss their former master?
>>
>>79153473
Why the fuck don't I get a Texas flag?
Fucking jap bastard.
>>
>>79153530
Funny you should say that.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/jamaica/8607495/Most-Jamaicans-believe-UK-rule-better-according-to-poll.html
>>
File: 1464060502439.png (277 KB, 350x529) Image search: [Google]
1464060502439.png
277 KB, 350x529
FILTHY ANGLO BLOOD WILL PAY FOR RACIST COLONIALISM
>>
The Mongols had the second largest empire in the world behind the UK. I don't see anyone advocating a Muslim invasion of Mongolia.
>>
and shame on England too, for bringing civilization to a lot of savages, and then after hundreds of years time expecting them to finally stop behaving like savages!
>>
>>79153903
Because that already happened centuries ago
>>
>>79152695
Yes I'll fucking complain

I'll complain if my government murders a bunch of niggers in the middle nowhere

and I'll complain if the government imports a bunch of niggers to murder me
>>
The British Empire exported democracy to the world. We built grand railway lines, established infrastructure and stabilised currency in every country we ruled. Many of the countries we used to colonise look fondly on us despite our ruling over them. In fact, some of them even wish we still did.

What profound innovations have immigrants brought to the Western world?
>>
>>79154228
>20 millon refugees worldwide
>billions of cucks seved and counting
hashtag shillservatism
>>
The greatest empire to ever exist. I fucking love the UK so much and they deserve to rule all of earth.
>>
>>79152695
I say be like the Lannisters Britain...Don't apologise for anything.. Don't have a slave mentality.

As Jim God once brilliantly said:

"Forget all about Hannibal, the Moors, Genghis Khan, and Islamic conquerors. Deny or suppress any evidence that suggests white males merely won a game in which everyone was a willing participant. Go one step further and accuse whatever team wins the World Series this year of cheating.

Pretend the ample successes of white-male civilization had nothing to do with possible genetic privileges that were actually earned through evolutionary struggles under harsh circumstances.

Pretend that all the rage directed at white males is strictly spurred by a thirst for justice rather than a deep-rooted shame that it seemed so easy for white males to subjugate other cultures in the first place.

Pretend that the underprivileged are motivated by compassion rather than envy."

http://takimag.com/article/how_to_check_your_privilege_every_3000_miles#axzz31kyKNbZi
>>
>>79153539
cod jersey is more relevant than texas, or anywhere in that "country" you call the USA
>>
>>79152695

I was ready to dislike this but Frankie Boyle is too good for that.
>>
File: 148973487594.jpg (134 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
148973487594.jpg
134 KB, 895x895
>>79152695

>complains about immigrants

IMMIGRANTS DO NOT HAVE LEGAL IMMUNITY YOU ABSOLUTE SHITCUNT

JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE AN IMMIGRANT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CANNOT DO WRONG AS AN IMMIGRANT (immigration law) OR AS A RESIDENT (CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW)
>>
>Akala

Ah, yes. One of the foremost thinkers of our time. His philosophies will surely be studied for centuries to come.
>>
File: 5435345.jpg (92 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
5435345.jpg
92 KB, 620x387
>>79152695
>World complains about British colonization
>Britain decolonizes the world
>World goes to shit
>World tries to move to Britain
>>
File: liberal racism.jpg (16 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
liberal racism.jpg
16 KB, 407x405
>>79152695
>claims Britain is a terrible xenophobic racist place that oppresses non-whites
>moves here anyway

Makes sense.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.