[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it actually possible for a society to function when it goes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Is it actually possible for a society to function when it goes full degeneracy?

I don't mean like in the "No Christian values is as bad as Rome burning" but I mean can a truly degenerate society actually function? Not well or happily, but can it be stable and sustain itself?

I honestly wonder what the ideal future that many liberals talk about is once they've gotten rid of all those "old-fashioned" morals of the old world.
>>
p-pls respond.
>>
Puh-lease respond.
>>
>>79152137
No. It wouldn't be able to fund itself.
>>
>>79152137
What the heck do you mean, "full degenerate society?"
>>
USA and UK seem to be doing pretty well
>>
>>79153003
What the fuck do you think I mean, dumbass?
>>
>>79152137
Christianity is a religion born out of an occupied state. It can never be a happy religion, it can never make people happy, it always seeks out who's doing the oppressing.
This mentality partly helped Europe become a capitalist continent, however, due to some people rejecting the idea. Although, it also sparked what today is the blight that is feminism.
>>
>>79152137
FULL degenerate society where standards and discipline don't exist?

That goes against everything most militaries require to function... so no.

Not unless they have another stronger society to defend them.
>>
>>79153234
Well, in the liberal hell hole, as far as I can understand, the lower public, common society will be full degenerate though higher governmental organizations will exist/feed/protect the people no matter how corrupt they may be.
>>
>>79152137

Japan seems to be doing relatively okay, some demographic decline but nothing automation can't handle.
>>
>>79152137

Machines do all the work, the people do what they want

It's very functional, only threatened by skynet
>>
>>79152137
Well for one they are becoming increasingly puritan they will probably be pushing for burkas soon and two no just look at black people they already are degenerate 70%+ are raised by single mothers.
>>
>>79152137
>Is it actually possible for a society to function when it goes full degeneracy?

>memes are naturally selected
>whenever they have "disappeared" it's because they've brought destruction to society
>full degeneracy is the FULL endorsement of destructive memes

/thread/.

Moral reversion is the destruction of society.

And people are slowly waking up to this.
>>
Depends if that society has any external needs or enemies.

A nation of 100% hedonistic dimwits wouldn't be able to interact with the outside world because that would mean puting the dragon dildos away for a second which would go against their core values.
>>
>>79153968
>A nation of 100% hedonistic dimwits wouldn't be able to interact with the outside world because that would mean puting the dragon dildos away for a second which would go against their core values.
Even then, those values create apathy over time. This apathy leads to collapse.

Good morals on the other hand give people are sense of duty and this sense stimulates them.
Furthermore, good morals work better in productive, financial, legal, educational and journalistic systems. Lies do not fare well in these systems, they create uncertainty and chaos.

Of course, good hedgers love chaos, it's good for their pocket.
>>
>>79153331
Its not possible because if the common is degenerate they wont produce anything so it will collapse. You cant produce goods from thin air.
>>
Well we've already allowed quite a bit of degeneracy into the west like women voting, gay rights, etc, and look how well that's turning out for us.
>>
>>79153331
>Well, in the liberal hell hole, as far as I can understand, the lower public, common society will be full degenerate though higher governmental organizations will exist/feed/protect the people no matter how corrupt they may be.
Wrong.

Whenever degeneracy is norm in common class - they become unproductive.
This means they can't pay bills.
This means the they can't feed the ponzi scheme that the elite rely on to maintain their power and status.

And this is why they are flooding our countries with immigrants.

Which means, they are DOOMED. Because they honestly think they can accelerate to create a technological singularity.
Not possible. We'll just create more needs such as knowledge technical knowhow.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.