[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a theory, that it doesn't matter if it's Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I have a theory, that it doesn't matter if it's Trump or Hillary, it's all Soros' work behind it.

Trump is a big fan of Israel, so either way it's up for globalist agenda and political elite which I think they both are part.

They are just polarizing the country and after elections the country will go to shit either way and Soros will earn money, because he's shortening USA.

Both of them are just puppets fooling average burger on some ethical issues and race bait politics.

Regardless who wins the future will be the same, there will be riots.
>>
>>79149866
They're also both authoritarian and in support of mass surveillance, and neither are against EU/NATO as far as I know, either.

Some of the few issues they differ on just "happen" to be the most polarizing issues- immigration/political correctness. Neat arrangement.
>>
>>79150223

A fucking charade, but burger are focused ony yelling at each other.

And it's too late for 3rd option now.
>>
>>79150475
Coincidentally, the same thing re these candidates can be applied to the parties themselves.

Any two-party democracy can easily be co-opted by manipulating public opinion to become polarized over a few issues which you don't care about, and then making each candidate/party have the same position on each position you care about. If you had the resources/capability, that is.
>>
>>79151206

And the people are receiving their blue pill from all around media on this issues that don't matter.

And when it comes to politics and the policies they don't know shit or they don't care, they just want to be "right" in the eyes of others.

Politicians aren't stupid, they know how to appeal to masses.
>>
>>79151875
A lot of people aren't interested in whats best for the majority of people but rather what they think is best for (depending on the person) themselves, the majority of people, or the subset of the population they care about.

The unfortunate thing is, what people think and the reality is often so disparate, and why they think it is so often wrong, that the vast majority of people can be manipulated into voting against their own interests by doing what I said above. Out of all the issues you don't care about, select the ones which matter most to the majority of people, and for the two most significant political parties, give them strong but opposite positions on this issue, and give them the same position on issues which you want. For example, if you want authoritarianism, make both parties pro-authoritarianism. If you don't care about immigration, make one party pro-immigration, and one party against all immigration (or at the very least, extremely restricted immigration). This divides the people on the issue which you don't care about but unites them to support the issues you do care about.

All the while, it also serves to distract them, flinging shit at each other over non-issues while you achieve whatever you wish.

Things in the world are going to get a lot worse before they get better, it seems.
>>
>>79151875

Otherwise they wouldnt be politicians :)
>>
>>79153456
>Otherwise they wouldnt be successful politicians
FTFY.
>>
>>79153603
Ty for the correction!
>>
The "leader of the free world" will be either a warmongering compulsive liar old bitch or a frivolous son-of-daddy reality TV star. If either of those get elected it will be because she's a woman or because he talks funny.

Stay classy, America.
>>
>>79149866
congress has the most influence over America anyway so the pres doesn't matter that much but yes all politicians are bought out by different corporations
>>
>>79150475
third party is never an option for most Americans as long as first past the post exists
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.