[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on ancient Islam? Not modern Islam, i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1467176476504.jpg (4 MB, 4895x3453) Image search: [Google]
1467176476504.jpg
4 MB, 4895x3453
What are your thoughts on ancient Islam? Not modern Islam, it is obvious that they are barbaric and beyond salvation, the West is at war with their beliefs because of conflict from the past (good video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ). I saw a genetic map (pic related) and I can see that Europe has some J1-type DNA in their population; this is most likely a result of Islamic conquest into Europe.
My question is in regards to ancient Islam and the role it played in various nations. For example, the differences between Sunni and Shi'a , minute as they may be, played a part in shaping the nations (modern Iran vs. modern Saudi Arabia, small, but noticeable for the civilians).
Islam can't be a religion purely based around war and barbarism; it had to evolved to fit that niche.

Basically, was Islam always shit or have they done literally anything of significance (other than disrupt gene pools) in the past (not counting modern Islam, don't need to ask to figure that out)?
>>
When the Arabs were still Aryan, they did. They made some neat advancements in math, geometry and alchemy. A lot of the knowledge is lost, but look up Piri Reis map or something
They were also aware of dental and personal hygiene in general
Once the mongrelizaiton set in, they became fanatics.
You can see fanaticism in the serb turkrape babies who have those anadolian haplogroups
tl-dr they we re cool before, but the mixing made them shit
>>
>>79145962
>ancient islam vs modern islam
>jihad across europe vs jihad across europe
>>
>>79146464
One resulted in the golden age of Islam and saving the works of the Romans and Greeks

don't believe everything you read on /pol/
>>
A Shiat shouts "Allah hu-Ackbar" and then proceeds to stab you.

A sunni proceeds to stab you then shouts "Allah hu-Ackbar".

But seriously:
The two are angry at eachother because in the war for succession following Muhammad's death the Shiat's(or what they would be) poisened Muhammad's daughter who was supposed to inherit, hoping to place his wife's father on the "throne".
many Poisonings soon followed and as a result everything is shit.

The /pol/itically correct would say that Sunnis are mostly not-that-hateful and could probably succesfully integrate into other cultures (#Bullshit), try the same thing with Shiat's and your maple flavored ass is grass.

#GiveMeYourMoniesGoyim
>>
>>79146381
Here we go again.

Do you think that humans just never mixed and stayed in their little groups for thousands of years? You're a tard.
>>
>>79146589
>golden age of islam
overrated by plebs, and the initial jihad period of islam resulted in the wholesale extinction of coptic culture. Not worth it.
>saving the works of the Romans and Greeks
this is meme territory. Islam never saved the romans and the greeks. Rome was still around.
>>
>>79146591
Lies. The schism was caused by a power struggle, with Mohammad's cousin/son-in-law on one side and his most trusted companion (allegedly) on the other. Ali the cousin was forced to swear allegiance to Abu Bakr the first caliph, and when Ali eventually ascended to the leadership position he was beset by revolts due to his insistence on stability before the investigation of the assassination of a previous caliph by Kharijites. But the cause of the power struggle goes back to an even older millenia-long clan war.
>>
File: Genghis Khan.jpg (425 KB, 793x1016) Image search: [Google]
Genghis Khan.jpg
425 KB, 793x1016
>>79145962
>What are your thoughts on ancient Islam?
It burns well
>>
>>79147303
You know better than I Goyim
>>
>>79147565
I'm not a goy you fucking khazar
>>
>>79145962
They suffered an irrecoverable blow by the mongols. And I don't think they ever got their revenge.
>>
>>79145962
>killed the persians who where the only cunts doing science at the time
"no"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.