[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill encyclopedia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: red-pill.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
red-pill.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1200
Anyone up for collaboration on a redpill enyclopedia of sorts? We have all kinds of informative images here on /pol/ but I'm thinking we should have something a little more encyclopedic. A whole website dedicated to facts about white genocide, race realism, gender differences and the mental illness of transgenders. This site will be presented in a serious manner. No slurs, no memes, only well sourced facts. Only scientific studies and major news outlets as sources to stop any kind of weasel words in their tracks.
The facts are on our side, and we need to inform the public. But we'll never get them with ebin memes and pictures blaming the jews with t. daily stormer.
>>
>>79144438
bump for great justice
>>
This idea has been presented to /n/ and /pol/ throughout the years, and it has always failed because whoever is the position of authority or is organizing this sort of thing always fuck things up.

Best thing is to gather the information yourself, possibly looking through /pol/'s archive, and redpilling people around you.
>>
>>79144438

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
>>
"a whole site dedicated to facts"

jewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthis
>>
>>79145135

But How did they did this?
>>
>>79144965
Shit, I'll do the writeup. It's going to take time (could be years), but I'm willing to do it. But it would be great if /pol/ could help me gather information. Post all the redpill pics ITT and post links to sites on topics like islam, gender, feminism, jewry.
>>
>>79145126
Is metapedia legit sourced? Always got the impression they were more or less the right-wing version of rationalwiki.
>>
>>79145294

They seem based to me.
>>
>>79145345
I don't doubt that, but they have a less than stellar reputation when it comes to facts. Guess I'll take a look myself.
>>
>>79144438
You didn't take the red pill on encyclopedias did you?

When you take information and create a localized database, people instead of having to learn for themselves will lazily go to one source.

They are weaker for it, the jews know this, which is why Google is so important to their globalism efforts.

It really makes you think.
>>
>>79145471

Every man is his own historian.

It's all about maintenance.
>>
>>79144438
"A Gentle Introduction To Unqualified Reservations"
Land's "Dark Enlightenment" stuff is good too
>>
>>79145619
You are most likely correct. But consider the following: people are stupid and lazy. We'll never get them redpilled on issues like white people being replaced by brown muslims before it's too late.
>>
http://pastebin.com/0cefECyc
this might be handy
>>
File: 1462946366631.jpg (46 KB, 486x576) Image search: [Google]
1462946366631.jpg
46 KB, 486x576
You can't teach anyone the truth behind current events without naming the jews pulling the strings.

Redpilling is basically being able to spot the juden.
>>
File: aryan.jpg (62 KB, 589x800) Image search: [Google]
aryan.jpg
62 KB, 589x800
>>79145219
What's your political position? Judging by your flag, are you natsoc?
>>
File: 1467075944867.jpg (3 MB, 2406x1936) Image search: [Google]
1467075944867.jpg
3 MB, 2406x1936
>>
>>79144438
>This site will be presented in a serious manner

But anon, we actually don't believe in that, we're just here for the memes.
>>
>>79144438
Bump
>>
>>79144438
Do you have skype? I'm willing to help.

Gage.mc on skype
>>
>>79146928
we have all the evidence in the world, swedecuck
>>
There are these megaupload pages with 300 redpilling books. It's called something like pol reading list, and i'm sure you can find it through google.

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading

I found one link, but it does not contain a fraction of the good books or the ability to download them.

I however advice you to read Oswald Spengler, Evola, Francis Parker Yockey, Kerry Bolton, Nietczhe, as well as Robert Greene.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.