[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10
File: im.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
im.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
What does /pol/ think of black people?
>>
>>79144108
their own worst enemy
>>
There's no such thing as black people. Race is just a social construct :^)
>>
>>79144108
Seen like ten so far in my life, eight of which were when I was abroad in England. So I'm mostly apathetic.
>>
>>79144108
They're pretty fucking stupid
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqUA-vRcwRM
>>
>>79144212
/thread
>>
>>79144265
This is true however humans differentiate themselves from those that don't look themselves
>>
>>79144556
how's that b8 taste m8?
>>
I wouldn't feel even bit of remorse when launching the nukes and setting up the camps
>>
>>79144108
They are like children, all of them. no impulse control whatsoever. They need a very strict hand to control them, otherwise they will run riot. Like children, they have no concept of repercussions. You have to beat anything you want into them. Also. you have to beat them to unlearn any trait you don't want in them.

t. 44 year old Afrikaner who lived for 20 years under apartheid and 20 years under niggers
>>
>>79144291
R
A
R
E
>>
>>79144600
you don't have any nukes, retard
>>
>>79144291
what da fugg are u
>>
File: 1454305341417.jpg (46 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
1454305341417.jpg
46 KB, 640x626
>>79144108
niggers tend to chimp.

>>79144311
agreed
>>
>>79144676
Sale is in good terms with Putin, he will borrow us few in this urgent matter
>>
>>79144108
Literally grew up with lots of black people. I didn't find out what niggers were till I went to college.
>>
>>79144108
>>79144212
First post best post. That being said, jews are white's worst enemy.
>>
File: and then we told them.jpg (67 KB, 666x485) Image search: [Google]
and then we told them.jpg
67 KB, 666x485
>>79144108
>>
>>79144812

>literally
>separates niggers from black people

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>79144936
It exists however it is manmade
>>
I've lived around black people my whole life. I've seen the very ignorant, the leeches, the bullying types, the hardworkers, the far too serious, the oreos, the very religious, the ones obsessed with counter society religions, and even knew one kid who is autistic, conservative, and wants to transition to be a girl.

One constant I've always seen is that black people reach mental maturity much later in life than anybody else. No black person starts acting mature until they're around 30 or older.
>>
Should be exterminated.
>>
>>79144646
Granted, from what I've heard, everything was actually better before.
t.foreigner
>>
>>79144683
>The Cap in the Back
>>
>>79144212
I feel bad for the normal ones who have to see a bunch of rioting chimps every time they turn on CNN.
>>
>>79144108
breddy cool people when they're a minority small enough to not chimpout
>>
>>79144108
I like black people, I just hate niggers.
>>
File: 1462305644099.jpg (27 KB, 275x274) Image search: [Google]
1462305644099.jpg
27 KB, 275x274
I've lived in the south my whole life, in areas with 40%+ black populations

Blacks are people just like anyone else, and make mistakes (I dont like the word nigger, but it applies in certain circumstances)

But black "culture" is complete cancer. The more blacks you get in any one place, the bigger the fuckup they tend to get themselves into

And don't get me started on black females. I find some of them fuckable, but they tend to be loud, violent and stupid when around many of their own kind

Basically, as >>79144265 said, they are their own worst enemy
>>
>black
>people
>>
>>79144108
Here in Serbia there is a small number of them and every one i met it cool which lead me to believe the same thing as this guy.
>>79146393
>>
>>79144108
never had even 1 issue or problem with even 1 of them, always the only problems with mexican gangster types and even problems with mexicans and chinese. i had blacks all around me and none of them acted like a typical nigger, but i didn't grow up in a black area i was in one that was mexican, if i grew up in a black area i would be saying otherwise, but the blacks in my area were the richer kind and the mexicans were both rich and poor and even the rich mexican kids pretty much adopted the 'fuck all whites, down with america' attitude. the blacks were understandable and adopted the 'typical white american' culture. thats just my take on it
>>
File: 1461716379798.png (598 KB, 871x541) Image search: [Google]
1461716379798.png
598 KB, 871x541
>>79144108
I grew up mostly in the South although I do not consider myself a Southerner. I'll share a few short stories to give you an idea.
>9th grade
>Caramel colored girl named Karina liked me, she was kind of cute and had a great ass
>Her dad forbid me from going to their house after overhearing her friends one night talking about guys they liked and my name came up

>Like 7 years old
>Playing basketball with my black friend Clarence who was a total bro
>A bunch of niggers show up and steal my ball, ask what I am going to do about it
>There was like 5 of them but I didn't care and told them to give it back
>Clarence had my back, we both get the shit kicked out of us

>12th grade
>Girl named Mikaela started fucking some baseball player named Curtis because he has a car and drives her to school
>Niggers catch wind and start volunteering to drive her, she doesn't accept
>Popular nigger named Deomonterian starts fucking her, I guess she thought she would be popular by association
>He takes pics of her naked and spreads them around
>Mikaela threatens suicide, she has to go to the principle
>Principle literally makes a morning announcement telling everyone that "showing revealing photos of students" is not ok
>Obviously it doesn't stop anything
>Mikaela's dad catches wind and pretty much disowns her, she goes to my friend's house one night and begs to sleep there
>Mikaela's parents wind up divorcing because her dad anted nothing to do with her and her mom I guess saw it differently
>Mikaela starts dyeing her hair and starts fucking some 5'2" manlet freshman
>Literally gag one morning when I see them kiss just imagining how many dicks she must have sucked and that cuck was just kissing her like it was nothing

>12th grade again
>Best friend Travis starts fucking a black girl who ran track, she was sexy I can't blame him
>Her dad forbids him from going over to their house after he figured out Travis went over while he was at work
>>
>>79145717
Funny thing is as kids it takes them MUCH MUCH longer to pass the mirror test
>>
>>79146393
what a coincidence black cultures around the world are so shit

its almost like all black people are connected on a genetic level or something
>>
>>79144108
I'm racist in a way I see and acknowledge difference between races and cultures.

I don't like them, but I don't like anyone untill that person proves he's not a fucking nutjob.
I don't go and murder them, but I wouldn't want to live with one, if you know what I mean.
>>
they're like any human being who needs an identity, knowledge, wisdom, love, and whatever fucking thing we as human beings need. why is this so hard for some autists to comprehend?
>>
>>79147045
>but i didn't grow up in a black area i was in one that was mexican

They don't tend to show their true colors until they are the majority. Like everyone else is saying you need a lot of them to see what they're like. Otherwise they don't step out of line.
>>
I judge people based off actions not simply on their skin

but the actions of black people tell me they are statistically more likely to rape, rob, murder, shoot and stab me
>>
>>79148455
>differences*

Black people have, on average, lower IQ and are more prone to violence than white people.

On the other hand Asians are, on average, smarter than white people and are less violent and I'm not making a fucking White Lives Matter movement.
>>
>>79148564
there's a segment of african americans that don't even have a solid grasp of an identity. so sometimes all they know are the stereotypes, it's more societies fault then people like that who knew nothing but what society kept beating into their heads
>>
>>79144108
I honestly used to think that a few black people were bro-tier. But then I remembered that if they had a chance they would fuck a white girl without much forethought.

Daily reminder that those blacks you consider "decent" are really just niggers with slightly better self control and probably a fair amount of white admixture.

And black women are the most promiscuous "people" I've ever met. Literally closer to animals than civilized human beings. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>79144108
they are not people but animals
>>
>>79148598
that has to do with educational differences. ghettos have shit schools
>>
>>79148720
anyones going to fuck any attractive girl they can who the fuck cares if its an attractive girl that corresponds directly with your ethnicity
>>
>>79148759
and when they move into white schools those schools become worse, wow really makes u think
>>
Black chicks are great.
>>
>>79144108
Nothing funnier than American blacks that cover themselves in African decore despite never having lived in Africa, never learned any of the languages, and having never actually been a part of the culture there.
>>
>>79148764
Are you implying that it is okay for nignogs to breed with white women simply because they are pretty.

I'm a bit confused.
>>
>>79144108
>black
>people
choose one
>>
>>79148850
i'm not even black, but half asian... i had a 5th grade teacher who was an absolute cunt to me for no reason besides i guess being mixed. would shame me in front of the whole class, make me sit in the fucking hall for the slightest fucking things. maybe schools become worse because there's individuals who have no business in education if they're going to favor one group over the rest, especially if it's favoring the rest of the class and constantly making one individual feel like he's in the wrong just for ruining her day for god knows what pisses off stupid cunts like that
>>
>>79148759
Yes, white cracka bringing the black people down etc.
>>
>>79149068
I'm all white and I had cunt teachers like that as well. Your skin color doesn't matter.

I have malocclusion (upper jaw ~12mm in front) and I had a history teacher who kept calling me a 'rabbit' in front of my whole class and laughed so loudly you could hear him in the hall.

You get cunts in ever profession.
>>
Black people are cool
Niggers are not
>>
>>79144108
theres a big difference between niggers and black people.
Black people are dope, niggers are annoying.
>>
>>79144108
The cool ones are really cool, but goddamn are they ever few and far between.
>>
File: san-08.jpg (392 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
san-08.jpg
392 KB, 1024x683
>>79145940
>everything was actually better before.

south african whites are a fucking plague on humanity

>>79144646

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXNPI-IPPM
>>
>>79149767
>>79149630
t. Redditors who have never encountered a black person outside of the Internet
>>
>>79148376
What exactly is the mirror test? I assume it's some kind of self-awareness exercise, but I don't really know how it works.
>>
>>79144291
ULTRA FUCKING RARE
>>
File: 1467120925409.jpg (62 KB, 480x629) Image search: [Google]
1467120925409.jpg
62 KB, 480x629
black people are alright, niggers are not.
same with whites and wannabe niggers
>>
>>79150421
12 year old detected
>>
>>79150185
Whatever you say burger
>>
File: image_11.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>79144291

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.
>>
>>79150775
nigger detected
>>
File: askqek.png (235 KB, 595x806) Image search: [Google]
askqek.png
235 KB, 595x806
>>79144108
>>
>>79144108
They are the niggers of the black people
>>
>>79150178
Poor South African whites are just as bad as poor American whites. They're all just as trashy, Die Antwoord was made to satiricize this lifestyle that mocks another culture

In other words, whites acting like niggers, no matter where they're from, are niggers.
>>
>>79144108
I'm racist based off of objective statistics.
I'm willing to engage with black people, but most of them are niggers. There are some black gentlemen and women out there, but they are rare.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.