[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brit/pol/ - Zzz Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: Comrade2.png (169 KB, 600x618) Image search: [Google]
Comrade2.png
169 KB, 600x618
>PARLIAMENTARY LABOUR PARTY PASSES 172 - 40 VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN CORBYN BUT HE STILL REFUSES TO RESIGN
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36647458

>LABOUR FILLING UP WITH CORBYN SUPPORTERS TO KEEP HIM IN POWER
http://labourlist.org/2016/06/momentum-claims-huge-spike-in-membership-after-corbyn-coup/

>TRAITOR THATCHERITE HANNAN: "LEAVING THE EU DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE TO REDUCE IMMIGRATION, GOYIM! IT'S GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY!"
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/683445/daniel-hannan-brexit-not-lead-cut-migration-vote-leave

>1922 COMMITTEE: "WE NEED A GENERAL ELECTION BY SEPTEMBER"
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-pm-prime-minister-brexit-tories-conservatives-david-cameron-to-go-a7106441.html

>MORALITY MAN AGREES - AND WARNS WE COULD END UP LIKE NORWAY
http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/why-we-need-a-general-election-by-mid-september.html

>ARE NIGE: "THE TORIES ARE GOING TO BACKTRACK ON IMMIGRATION PROMISES"
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-nigel-farage-immigration-tories-free-movement-of-labour-backsliding-a7107066.html

>FARAGE ARRIVES IN THE EU TO THE BIGGEST DISPLAY OF EUROPEAN BUTTHURT SINCE WWII; "YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7le5GPJpbE

>THE WOMAN WHO MADE IT LEGAL FOR YOU TO BE ARRESTED IF YOU DISAGREE WITH GAY MARRIAGE IS FAVOURITE TO BECOME PRIME MINISTER
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/684010/Theresa-May-favourite-to-lead-tories-poll

>SNP SUPPORTERS ARE THE MOST ANTI-EU IN SCOTLAND
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/683755/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-EU-referendum-Brexit

>BIZARRELY BASED MAD MULLAH GALLOWAY INTERVIEWS FARAGE: "I WAS EUPHORIC"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIYdQTh3yMk

>CNN INTERVIEWS FARAGE ON BREXIT & TRUMP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwNi5HMOlbQ
>>
File: brilloed.png (244 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
brilloed.png
244 KB, 500x600
SHE DIED FOR NOTHING
>>
File: chucklebrother.jpg (162 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
chucklebrother.jpg
162 KB, 1200x630
>THE WOMAN WHO MADE IT LEGAL FOR YOU TO BE ARRESTED IF YOU DISAGREE WITH GAY MARRIAGE IS FAVOURITE TO BECOME PRIME MINISTER

At least she hates the ECoHR and wants to deport mudslimes.
>>
File: Scotland.webm (359 KB, 720x432) Image search: [Google]
Scotland.webm
359 KB, 720x432
urgh all these disgusting old people, racists and uneducated retards ruined our future!
>>
>Scotland thinks it has a chance to enter the EU
>>
>>79143997
HER
CONSTITUENCY
VOTED
TO
LEAVE
>>
Just let Turkey in Goyim
>>
>>79144037
I wish the jocks would just fuck off, they have a population of 6 million, fuck all in terms of resources or industry, and expect the rest of the UK to bow down before them or they'll whine and run to a different owner

god I hate jocks

>>79144256
let them in AFTER two years when we leave and watch it all burn
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-27+at+03.36.30).jpg (32 KB, 287x307) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-27+at+03.36.30).jpg
32 KB, 287x307
> Fucking Theresa May favoured to win

Holy shit kill me now
>>
File: GOYIM.png (42 KB, 459x421) Image search: [Google]
GOYIM.png
42 KB, 459x421
You're at a club when this man comes up to you and slaps an immigrant on the arse before turning to you and telling you how uncontrolled immigration is a great thing because it makes London richer.

How do you respond?
>>
>>79143646
The Conservative favourite has never won since Sir Anthony Eden.

>tfw no Jacob Rees-Mogg hat in ring
>>
Why can't you guys just,

Make Farage PM?
>>
File: England vs the EU.webm (2 MB, 424x348) Image search: [Google]
England vs the EU.webm
2 MB, 424x348
I hope elects Le Pen so france can escape.
>>
File: Farage stifling laughter.png (503 KB, 642x542) Image search: [Google]
Farage stifling laughter.png
503 KB, 642x542
>Labour literally in a civil war
>Blairites "threatening" to form their own party

What would they call themselves?
>>
How many of brit/pol/ have bought tory party memberships to vote in the leadership election?
>>
>>79144536
Because he's not a Tory. He's not even an MP.
>>
>>79144536
His party has 1 MP and he's not it. To be PM, your party needs a majority and you need to be an MP.
>>
>>79143646
>>TRAITOR THATCHERITE HANNAN: "LEAVING THE EU DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE TO REDUCE IMMIGRATION, GOYIM! IT'S GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY!"
He's right. It was never about reducing immigration but having the power to do this.

>A SENIOR Brexit-campaigning Tory has admitted that Britain’s departure from the European Union may not lead to large cuts to immigration.
Of course it MAY not lead to this. The vote was about Parliament being sovereign and supreme.
>>
File: American Idiot.png (204 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
American Idiot.png
204 KB, 1500x1000
>>79144536
Added
>>
>>79144672
>He fell for it
>>
>>79144536
Think of the PM as the House majority leader in the US. To be House majority leader you need to be an elected member of the House right? Same story with being PM. Farage is not an elected member of the House of Commons, neither is he a member of the Conservative Party.
>>
>>79144102
>implying Nicola isn't try her best to ensure Scotland doesn't get fucked over by EU
Do you realpolitik
>>
File: image.png (97 KB, 1313x1575) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97 KB, 1313x1575
>>79144102
Scots truly are politically ignorant

Scottish Referendum
What are you going to do about currency
>Use the ÂŁ
No you won't you have no right
>Yes we do, through RBS
RBS: we are legally obliged to move to the county with our largest customer base, England
>Fine we will use the €
EU: you won't even be in the EU
>next question
What about the economy
>we will survive on North Sea oil
But England had claims on the majority of that
>nope
And you haven't factored in cost of extraction
>next question
And this note from the future says that oil profits will tank literally the week after the referendum
>NEXT QUESTION
Fine... Defence
>we will use the British army
No you won't, you'll be independent
>fine, all the Scots regiment will become the Scottish Defence force
Scots Regiments: no we won't, we didn't join to guard Edinburgh castle for 22 years
>Next question
I think we've heard enough
>here is a free copy of Braveheart

wins 45% of the vote
>>
>>79144329
Only 25% of us voted for that bitch, Tories are gaining traction here.

In fact, I think she is sabre-rattling to try and stop the humping she is getting next year

>>79144570
They are making a party within Labour - the Parliamentary Labour Party. They've not done this silly idea for over half a century. It will cuck Labour up.

30 years of Tory rule, anyone?

>>79144571
Already a member. I wrote to Jacob Rees-Mogg imploring him to stand
>>
>>79144570
the Londoners

it's the only place they'ed get support from
>>
File: nuclear.png (1 MB, 1436x922) Image search: [Google]
nuclear.png
1 MB, 1436x922
>>79144840
>They are making a party within Labour - the Parliamentary Labour Party. They've not done this silly idea for over half a century. It will cuck Labour up.
Actually
>>
File: 1447767472784.jpg (19 KB, 550x343) Image search: [Google]
1447767472784.jpg
19 KB, 550x343
I've gone from greatly disliking Corbyn to finding his recent antics absolutely hilarious. The absolute mad man, was his plan to purge the Blairites all along?
>>
>>79144778
> And this note from the future says that oil profits will tank literally the week after the referendum

Anyone else wish they had voted to leave just so we could watch them immediately change their minds after witnessing that oil crash?
>>
>>79144571
Already was a member, but like most of brit/pol/, I'm much further right than the parliamentary party.
>>
>>79144571
I joined up at the beginning of the year. So I can vote in the leadership contest.
>>
>>79144956
That's a speedy development from the posish floated on Monday.

Aren't I the Tom Watson?
>>
>>79144778
>Country notorious for being windy isn't too keen on wind power.
>>
File: mor_995_fkHHp.jpg (50 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
mor_995_fkHHp.jpg
50 KB, 620x372
>All the fully paid-up Tories ITT
>>
>>79143997
I wonder if she realised in the last seconds of her life, after talking to her constituents over the last few weeks, that leave might just win despite everything.
>>
>>79144840

Same, senpai. Wrote to Blackwood telling her to support him, as well.
>>
File: CUNT.jpg (135 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CUNT.jpg
135 KB, 500x375
>>79144778
I really don't know why we don't genocide those fuckers. They're so stupid and annoying, they really do deserve it after all they've done.

>>79144776
Do you even understand Scotland and the Scottish
>>
>>79145054
Aren't most of the grassroots?

>>79145058
Based chaps.i wonder why more /pol/lacks aren't in a party?
>>
>>79145128
I also signed up for Labour to vote for Corbyn when that was going on.

>Not joining parties just so you can influence their contests
>>
File: literally nothing.png (367 KB, 599x506) Image search: [Google]
literally nothing.png
367 KB, 599x506
>>79143997
DELETE THIS SHE HAD A PERFECT SOUL
>>
>>79145201
Would rather cut my own bellend off and eat it with mustard than give a pound to either of them tbqhwyf

May as well donate to the Devil
>>
File: Is this your MP?.jpg (47 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
Is this your MP?.jpg
47 KB, 624x351
>>79145188
>Having a qt3.14 as your MP
>A women has control over your life

Get fucked mate
>>
FTSE 100 UP 1.6%
FTSE 250 UP 1.3%
GBP/USD UP 0.28%
>>
>>79145216
MUH COX MUH COX MUH COX TOXIC DEBATE PLS STAHP ANGELS CAME OUT ER ARSE LIKE BULLSHIT COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH REMAIN PLLLLSSSSS

>lose referendum
cox, who the fuck is that bint?
>>
>>79144982
He's a man who's wanted to LARP as Stalin for literally every one of the last 40 years.
And he had to sit at the back of the bus getting at best shat on by Blairites and at worst have them go "I'm sorry sir this function isn't for homeless peop- oh, it's YOU, Jeremy". Now he finally gets his chance to go Great Terror on them he's gonna make it as bloody as possible just so he can watch them die.
>>
>>79144256

Turkeys getting roasted right now
>>
>>79144536

King of the North!
>>
>>79144956
STANDING
>>
>>79145443
I'm the King of the North desu.
>>
>>79144570

Enrichment™
>>
>>79145443
>>79145379

Why do you trip when you offer nothing but autism to the thread?
>>
>>79145443
It's "King in the North" you fucking idiot.
>>
>>79145189

I'm Scottish, I welcome the genocide.

I am surrounded by cretins who think Braveheart is an accurate historical documentary. All of the Scottish stereotypes are actually true. I know several people personally whose motivation to vote for Scottish Independence was a simple combination of MUH FREEDOM and anti-English sentiment.

I want the Scottish parliament to be abolished and Nicola locked in the Tower of London. Let any who resist be hanged drawn and quartered.
>>
>>79144544
backstory? I bet she was considered the 'victim'
>>
>>79145547
Ignore him and he'll go away
>>
>>79144778
>What are you going to do about currency
Best idea is create a new central bank and use the "smackeroonie". Means that Scotland would not need to take on its share of the UK's debt, giving it time to deal with the deficit issue. This was essentially Salmond's master plan to force the BoE's hand into a currency union, since losing Scotland's contribution without losing the associated debt would severely hurt the deficit/GDP ratio that is important in modern economics.

>What about the economy
Edinburgh is the 4th biggest financial sector in Europe, Glasgow is renowned for software development, there are ample farmlands and fishing facilities, and factories are abundant outside of the green belts. The Scottish economy could run without oil. Oil would be what paid for free university places and prescriptions, and the like.

This is all without even mentioning renewable energy, which Scotland is the best country in Europe for.

>Defence
Primarily consisting of small coastguard, and a low reserve force. Scotland wouldn't be intervening in any nations anytime soon. And Scotland would join NATO, the Americans wouldn't have it any other way.

An independent Scotland was feasible. It's not something I want though, I'm merely arguing as the devil's advocate here. But an independent Scotland with an EU border with England - no, never, and the Scottish people wouldn't vote for it.
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>79145128

Are you saying hou dont miss emos incessant toryboy shilling
>>
File: had to.png (310 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
had to.png
310 KB, 624x351
>>79145296
>>
>AND WARNS WE COULD END UP LIKE NORWAY
Wow that would be catastrophique, who would ever want to be at least top 5 in every study who tries to measure your population's happiness, education etc. ? Aweful
>>
>>79144544
U.K didn't need to elect Farage though?
>>
>>79145683
Not really no

He was insufferable and what makes it worse was that his "Vote UKIP Get Labour" campaign actually won them the election in 2015
>>
>>79144641
Neither of those are true.
You need to hold, in the eyes of the monarch, the confidence of the House of Commons.

We've had a PM from the House of Lords in the past.
>>
If you had to choose between Farage and Mogg as PM who would you choose?
>>
File: farage1-431095.jpg (82 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
farage1-431095.jpg
82 KB, 620x413
>>79145803
What kind of question is that? :_:
>>
>>79145803
Rees-Mogg, but this is total fantasy world right here
>>
>>79145611
So do you support rangers or hearts? Either way still a massive knob.
>>
>>79145803
Moggers, but he'd never run.
>>
>>79145608

Sorry George
>>
>>79145189
I know SNP wants Scotland to be independent and England will reject a second referdum so soon but be realistic for one minute
>EU is gonna punish UK for leaving to prevent others from joining suit
>Scotland needs to show regret to hope EU doesn't punish it as hard
The situation Nicola finds herself is such that every alternative is unacceptable and I can respect her for taking care of Scotland's interest despite supporting for Brexit myself
>>
I got Corb in the gourd
>>
>>79145611
I like Scottish people, well until it comes to politics. The whole of the Scottish politics boils down to being contrarian.

What is it that makes Scots this way? I've read history, talked with Scots, I just don't understand.
>>
>>79145803
Mogg.
>>
>>79145611
Scotfag here. I second this.
>>
File: Cucky.png (389 KB, 1300x1700) Image search: [Google]
Cucky.png
389 KB, 1300x1700
BIG

MEATY

IMMIGRANTS
>>
>>79145859

Neither.
I have never actually seen a match of sportsball.
>>
>>79145932
>implying being contrarian is wrong
>>
>>79145667
>smackeroonie
You must be a fellow Glaswegian.
>>
>>79145742
But we still need to otherwise "conservative" traitors like Boris will get in and make absolutely no changed to immigration, going for more of a Norway deal rather than actually fixing what's wrong with our country.
>>
>>79145803
Mogg would be a better PM.
>>
>>79144429

The Leave campaign was always riddled with lolbertarians, can't believe people are surprised.

You guys need to start thinking longer term and considering wider implications. The more people bitch about freedom of movement the more the Remainers can push "Leave lied about immigration! Gib second referendum pls"

Once Article 50 has been invoked and Brexit is 100% in the bag, that's when you start talking about immigration.
>>
>>79145608
It's not game of thrones here buddy'o

Return to the heptarchy when?
>>
>>79145995
Are you one of those vidya lads like my cousin who plays league of legends and dresses up as the characters at the SECC?
>>
>>79145969
When will you fill those final two boxes?
>>
>>79145667
What has the currency got to do with whether Scotland takes its fair share of UK debt if it goes independent? Regardless of currency it will take its fair share of UK debt.
>>
>>79146152
Since you've requested it, I'll get on it right now

Tomorrow I'll stop stalling on the one I plan on making for Boris Johnson too
>>
>>79145667
Scotland was always entitled to their fair share of the debt, they could not just pretend it was entirely England's debt

I agree Edinburgh had a strong financial district, but how much of that is due to the fact it's in a union with the worlds 2nd largest financial district

Renewable energy in my opinion is a meme that needs to die and the money wasted on it should be going into nuclear safe and development

The armed forces is a huge employer of Scots, they would be in the dole qeues otherwise assuming you could afford to keep them open. You also would destroy centuries of tradition and pride. This was the plan of a nationalist party...
>>
>>79145932

I'd say it's pettiness. If one cannot prosper, then you can at least try to make sure nobody else can either.
It's the spirit of uncooperativeness.

In the case of the SNP, they didn't get independence so all they can do now is be as counter-productive in Westminster as possible.
>>
>>79146148

No idea what the SECC is, I'm more one of those vidya lads who doesn't go outside.
>>
Was going to buy a new watch but I stopped because it was an EU member brand.
>>
LIZ TRUSS ENDORSES BORIS JOHNSON FOR LEADER
>>
>>79146383
>not buying Swiss

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>79146301
Concert hall and event center in Glasgow. They have conventions and fairs there as well.
>>
>>79146383
If it's Swiss it's all right lad.
>>
>>79145667
> Edinburgh is the 4th biggest financial sector in Europe

News to me. Zurich, Geneva, Frankfurt and Luxembourg at least are all much higher on the global financial centers index.
>>
Boris is going to be PM. This has been obvious since he came out for Leave.
>>
>>79146184
The debt is entirely the UK's. It isn't spread out amongst the constituent parts. An independent Scotland would no obligation to pay those debts, which is why Salmond was convinced he could get a currency union. He's not stupid, he just didn't want to tell Scots he was going to try and hold the BoE over a barrel.

>>79146242
>they could not just pretend it was entirely England's debt
It's not. It's the United Kingdom's. Which Scotland would no longer be a part of. And therefore no longer eligible to pay its debts. I agree, it's a dick move.

>how much of that is due to the fact it's in a union with the worlds 2nd largest financial district
Edinburgh has always been a centre for banking. London does help, and assuming there would be a common travel arrangement similar to Ireland, there would still be the connection between London and Edinburgh.

>Renewable energy in my opinion is a meme
Maybe in other countries, but not here. Windiest coasts in Europe, great conditions for both hydroelectric and tidal power, and solar power is even viable here with cloud cover. Scotland could more than easily be self-sufficient with regards to energy, and even export it eventually. Nuclear power takes a long time to see yields from it, and by the time your plant is built and running, you might be using extremely inferior technology. France hopped on the bandwagon at the perfect time, but England and Wales might do well to go down the nuclear power route now.

>The armed forces is a huge employer of Scots, they would be in the dole qeues otherwise
If the British Army kicked them out, then there's enough time to borrow and ensure that they finish their time in the army in Scotland. There would be a transitional period between leaving, that's no lie. And there would be economic short term hits. But those hits are worth being able to have full fiscal autonomy.

>You also would destroy centuries of tradition and pride
This is the reason I wish to remain part of the UK.
>>
Looking through his Twitter to find some cucky quotes

>Carswell and Evans don't support a General Election once Boris becomes leader of the Tories

Fucking scheming little shits.
>>
File: liz truss.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
liz truss.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>79146412
>Pork markets
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>79146812
A week ago it was obvious remain would edge it.
>>
>>79146927
And now it's obvious May is the favourite.
>>
>>79146652
4th by equity assets. Not actually sure what that means.

And of course Frankfurt is bigger, I assumed it and Paris would be the ones between Edinburgh and London.
>>
>>79146976
Some anon put together a spreadsheet yesterday that had each likely candidate and the MPs who had already indicated support for them. It had Boris in first, Crabb in second and May in distant third supported mainly by feminists and other crazies.

AFAIK, it's the MPs who eliminate candidates until there are two left then party members vote between them.

It was Google Docs. Anyone got the link?
>>
>>79147027
There is a comprehensive index called the GFCI maintained by global financial authorities like the world bank. Unfortunately Edinburgh is a small player in the world of finance, especially if you're comparing it to the likes of London. Though London's imperious position may now be in doubt depending on what happens post-brexit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Financial_Centres_Index#Ranking
>>
>>79146848
>it's the UKs debt not Scotland's

I'm sorry your honour, but me and my husband where Smiths when we bought that car jointly, since the divorce I have changed my name back to Jones, and you can clearly see the name on the bill is Mrs Smith, not Ms Jones. Checkmate lawfags

>Edinburgh
Some other anon just called out that he dosent believe Edinburgh is 4th biggest financial sector in Europe, and I'm inclined to agree

>Windfarms

We will agree to disagree on this one, it's irrelevant either way to this discussion

>Army

The army said they wouldn't kick out serving Scots, but either way that's a huge source of employment completely gone within one generation
>>
IMAGINE thinking the United Kingdom will seriously leave the European Union. You're just going to get cucked the politicians.
I've heard there is going to be an election and the party to not evoke article 50 will win.
You're going to stay motherfuckers.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 737x1085) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 737x1085
Morning lads
>>
>>79146848
Sorry lad, both the logic behind your argument regarding government debt is incorrect.
>>
File: Cucky Bingo Final.png (409 KB, 1300x1700) Image search: [Google]
Cucky Bingo Final.png
409 KB, 1300x1700
>>79146152
For you

Cucky Carswell Bingo is complete at last
>>
>>79145054
>>79144571
>>79144840
>>79145058
>>79145197
>new members voted Corbyn in, who was to the left of Labour in parliament

What are the odds of the Tories getting somebody who's actually a conservative and not a milquetoast pansy like Cameron?
>>
>>79147992
Please don't ask us to predict future events when the world of politics has been turned completely upside down in the space of a week

Had you come on Brit/pol/ a month ago and told them of the happenings that have gone on this week you'd've been sectioned
>>
>>79147332
>Checkmate lawfags
Cameron once compared the country's debt and deficit to paying off a credit card, and was rightly ridiculed for it. Geopolitics and personal situations often work differently.

>Edinburgh
Luxembourg, Switzerland, even Dublin are more attractive right now. But the SNP (and myself) are very big on cutting corporation tax, and are extremely keen on attracting companies through that avenue, whilst utlising the other advantages of the location, like a constant stream of graduates from good universities and being 1 hour from London, etc.

>Army
>huge source of employment gone
So, should the government just give them guns and make them march around as surplus requirements? Or would it be better to use that money to subsidise businesses throughout Scotland? I don't think this is a problem.

>>79147623
Any chance you could source me on information regarding this?
>>
>>79147992
Unfortunately I can't see how there'll be a Blairite purge of the Tories any time soon. They need a revolutionary to gain power. Yet they're getting Boris or May.

I thought UKIP might act as a positive influence on the Tories, but UKIP is going for the working class now. Not exactly the Tory demographic.
>>
>>79148193
This. If UKIP had kept at the Tories instead of compromising for political power (which they never even managed to fucking get) then things might be better than they are at the moment.
>>
>>79148184
> Edinburgh 1 hour from London.

Did they build a bullet train there in the last few months?
>>
>>79148089
>>79148193
>>79148367

What about Blairites joining centre-left neo-Tories to form Globalist Party, and real Tories merge with UKIP

I'm just spitballing here
>>
>>79148525
They have aeroplanes lad
>>
>>79148543
>real Tories merge with UKIP
All that would do is kill off UKIP forever and water them down into the soulless heart of the Tories

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2014/09/a-tory-ukip-pact-would-be-bad-for-britain.html
>>
File: gideon.gif (2 MB, 287x257) Image search: [Google]
gideon.gif
2 MB, 287x257
How boring will PMQs be if Theresa May and Angela Eagle are the next Tory and Labour leaders?
>>
>>79148184
Scotland is not absolved of the debt it had produced while part of the United Kingdom, what you are saying now is just nonsense

A city in an independent Scotland would be inherently less attractive than a city in the United Kingdom.

You're missing my point on the armed forces. The biggest issue in my opinion in Great Britain today is the degradation of the working class into the lower and unemployed class. The production of jobs in trade and manufacturing should be a high priority as a strong working class throughout the nation is far more beneficial than foreign businesses making profit.

I am not saying Drill a bunch of yobos around at the tax payers expense, I'm saying the British Armed forces have a global and relevant role around the world and having such a large employer of working class people is indispensable
>>
should I bet on BoJo or Theresa for next Con leader /pol/?
>>
>>79148674

I was under the impression that about half of the tories mps (mostly back-benchers and Leavers) were bretty OK, is this inaccurate
>>
>>79148805
Extremely

There are a handful, at best, of Conservative Party MPs who are worthy of being called 'true' conservatives, and even then they are constantly under pressure from their Blairite whips not to speak out much or do anything, which they usually happily oblige to
>>
>>79148574
Ah you got me there. I was hoping for the train though.

Are you SNP? Still want independence?
>>
>>79148805
>>79148937

Yeah their party is unfortunately cancer at the moment and their party rules aren't like Labour's. I don't think a Corbyn style maneuver would even be possible. This is probably why Hitchens constantly goes on about the need for them to be destroyed and completely replaced with something new.
>>
>>79148805
>>79148937
Pretty much the same as Labour really, let it not be forgotten that there are some genuinely based MPs (GENUINELY, not like Corbyn who is only good because he's doing a Blairite purge, I mean people who are actual conservatives like Frank Field and Kate Hoey)
>>
>>79144111
top kek
>>
>>79148937

well that sucks
>>
>79143177
Fucken leafs.
Just acceptt the commonwealth. No need to shit it all up m8.
>>
Who else /stillcan'tbelievewevotedLeave/ here?
>>
File: based fossil.jpg (414 KB, 1340x893) Image search: [Google]
based fossil.jpg
414 KB, 1340x893
>Hoey is a Eurosceptic and libertarian, and has often rebelled against her party.[3] She was a prominent critic of the ban on handguns[4] and supporter of fox hunting[4] and has voted against government policy on the war in Iraq, foundation hospitals, university tuition and top-up fees, ID cards and extended detention without trial. She was a leading Labour rebel supporting a referendum on the EU Lisbon Treaty.[5] Hoey has also opposed the smoking ban in clubs and pubs, reclassification of cannabis from a Class B to Class C and originally opposed devolution. She also favours stricter controls on immigration, tougher welfare reform, withdrawal from the European Union, English Votes for English Laws, grammar schools, marriage tax allowances, free schools and academies. She is a critic of the BBC and she also spoke in support of the election of unionist MPs in Northern Ireland.

>>79149146
Yes, extremely - Tell your American friends in future that both parties are equally fucked when they talk about the Tories
>>
>>79148756
Just had a couple of quid on Priti at 100/1. I don't think she'll win it but with this stuff about wanting a woman and it making sense to have someone from the Leave side, those odds are crazy.
>>
>>79147572
Alright luv
>>
>>79149135
Frank Field is my local MP

>have motorbike stolen in Birkenhead
>phone police
>what do you want us to do about it?
>your job?
>gf on social media gets a bunch of sightings in CCTV area
>phone police, please check this CCTV camera
>it's in Cheshire, so no
>It on the fucking north end of the Wirral! It's not in fucking Cheshire!
>nope
>write to Frank Field
>he writes a letter to me and to merseyside police
>forces them to check the CCTV
>unfortunate to late as the bike was already destroyed

Mr Field genuinely cares about his constituents
>>
Tfw globalists are taking our victory away from us.
>>
So, what new clusterfuck will we get today?
>>
>>79149283
Libertarian with strong immigration controls, free schools and academies?

Interesting. Usually they're too ideologically zealous for that, see Hannan.
>>
>>79149479
I feel like today it's the Tories' turn for some JUST FUCK MY SHIT UPing
>>
>>79149459
i grew up on the wirral. can confirm that frank field is based, mcvey is a sycophant and so was hesford.

a lot of my family were coppers in merseyside police, it's quite a scummy and corrupt force
>>
>>79147572
Morning :^)
>>
>>79148751
>Scotland is not absolved of the debt it had produced while part of the United Kingdom
Again, I'd appreciate a source on this. Campaigners for Yes said that we would be absolved of this if we weren't to use the pound, and No campaigners did not deny this.

>A city in an independent Scotland would be inherently less attractive than a city in the United Kingdom.
Why? Right now, Scottish taxes need to be in line with the UK taxes. Under an independent Scotland, different fiscal policies could be put in place to make Scottish cities better for investment.

>You're missing my point on the armed forces
The businesses I would subsidise in an independent Scotland would be the ones that would provide jobs for the working class. I agree with you here, even if our points are misaligned.

>the British Armed forces have a global and relevant role around the world
and they'd continue to do so, even if Scotland left.

>>79148999
>Are you SNP?
No party in Scotland agrees with my political views. The SNP come the closest, but I didn't vote for them in the latest Scottish elections.

>Still want independence?
I want more fiscal autonomy for the Scottish economy, which is different enough from rUKs that it needs seperate fiscal policies. My dream is a federal UK, but there's no demand for that.
>>
Goodnight lads

Someone keep an eye out for when the thread hits 300 posts
>>
>>79149502
Hannan is pro-immigration. See; his stance on the norway option
>>
>>79148756
Sajid Javid

We caliphate now
>>
>>79144536
The PM is like the Speak of the House, if you want to compare it to the USA. To become speaker your party has to have the majority in the legislative branch (usually) and you have to actually be a congressman to become the speaker. Farage is not a member of parliament (I think) and he isn't part of the largest party. You have to remember that the rest of the world doesn't run a two party oligarchy like the USA. most other countries have multiple parties within their legislative branches and they only form a government by allying with each other until they have a majority of the representatives in their "alliance".
>>
>>79149695
Yes I know, he's a full blown libertarian. He believes immigration wouldn't be a problem with minimal state interference (no benefits) because people would only move for labour. He's pro-free movement of labour not people. He'd probably be fine with the EU's immigration policy pre-Maastricht.

>>79149645
Ah I see. So you'd rather the UK be like a mini USA with England, Wales, Scotland and NI having equivalent state autonomy? Don't see it being likely unfortunately.
>>
Where the fuck are people's sense of pride these days
>scots wanting independence from the English only to give it to the EU.
Why are they so needy for that Eu cock that they are ready to abandon their own brother for some fag in Brussels
All Scotland ever does is take take take and ask for more, money has overtaken your pride and honour scotland
>>
Is Corbyn the best useful idiot ever?
>>
>>79147850
>>79147953
>>79148003
>>79148311
>>79148527
>>79148775
>>79148941
>>79149371

Americans genuinely think they're superior and they could beat us at war. Why do we accept them as 'brothers' and act kind to them? We should drive them off and bully them away. They don't deserve to post on brit/pol/ and /pol/ as a whole for their insolence.
>>
>>79149958
>England, Wales, Scotland and NI having equivalent state autonomy
No. I see it working in one of two ways:

>England, Wales, NI, Scotland, as unequal states
or
>Wales, NI, Scotland, regions of England, as equal states

Either way, each "state" would have its own parliament, and there would be still be a UK parliament that discusses reserved powers, like defense, energy - things better handled on the national level.

I don't see the second one happening ever unless Yorkshire and Kernow seperatists get really angsty, but I could see the the first brought in, by proxy, by having a devolved English parliament.
>>
>>79150203
I'm not a fan of America or our "special relationship"

It was them who forced us to dissolve our preferential trade agreement with the Empire, effectively destroying it
>>
>>79144956
YEESSS
PLEASE FUCKING DESTROY THESE PARTIES
PLEASEEEE
FUCKING PELASE
>>
>>79149953
We actually use the exact same voting system as you do in the US. I don't know why your two parties are so entrenched there. We have the same duality (Tories and Labour) but they're not as untouchable as the Republicans and Democrats seem. Other parties also manage to get numbers in the Commons frequently enough to cause upsets and force coalitions.
>>
>>79150252
Your vision of the country doesn't sound too bad to me. Sort of reminds me of Switzerland's cantons.
>>
>>79150291
They genuinely think Trident is dependent on the US, other than through manufacturing, servicing and the MAD doctrine.
>>
>>79150333

Have you watched American TV? Americans are fucking retarded and can't deal with more than 'the good guys' and 'bad guys' which is which is up to your views.
>>
>>79150252
I would say I like the sound of this.

I assume you mean each state would operate completely separately apart from major national decisions? English taxes would no longer pay for Scottish prescriptions? Scottish voted would no longer effect English law?
>>
If you want a decent documentary while you're waiting for stuff to happen, this is great:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07hx40t/inside-porton-down-britains-secret-weapons-research-facility?suggid=b07hx40t

It's about our chemical weapons development. Makes me happy knowing how catastrophically we could destroy other nations if we felt like it.
>>
>>79145350
UK is bouncing back way faster than all the euro indexes. Spain's IBEX isnt even bouncing, just wallowing at like -12% on the week
>>
>>79150541
>>79150333
its a funding issue. you don't get help from the government in terms of financial aid unless people vote for for your party at a certain threshold. the republicans and democrats have so much money it is simply unfeasible for a third party to scrape up enough dosh to do anything during a campaign season and the monied interests have too much to gain by maintaining the duality.
>>
File: enhanced-15735-1426777632-36.jpg (97 KB, 625x574) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-15735-1426777632-36.jpg
97 KB, 625x574
Should brit/pol/ renew the Jacob Rees-Mogg Apprecation Society?
>>
>>79150563
implausible. you have to have a common monetary policy to use the same currency. its the major problem with the euro. scotland, wales and ni would have to run their own currencies if they wanted their own tax laws and welfare systems.
>>
>>79145932
Soclialism infested Scotland and relies on a narrative of oppressed/oppressor.
>>
>>79150563
>Scottish voted would no longer effect English law?
Yes.

>>79150563
This wouldn't be the case, but Scotland's "socialist utopia" would probably end. Differing monetary policies within states would need to be handled at the UK parliament level to ensure that it doesn't really fuck over anyone.
>>
>>79150663
thanks anon. Already a minute in and it's pretty good.
>>
>>79150663

Yeah I watched this last night, good to know we invented VX Gas makes me proud to be British.
>>
>>79144956
Now all we need to do is to get the leftie Tories to join them and it'd be perfect.

>Labour Party (Socialists
>Lib-Dems/New Labour/Cameron Tories (Social Democrats)
>Conservative Party (Conservatives

Add in a classically liberal party to the mix and it's perfect.
>>
>>79146134
This. Brexit was never meant to be a quick fix, but a long term game.
>>
>>79144570
The Social Democrats. We've been down this road before.
>>
File: corbs.jpg (70 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
corbs.jpg
70 KB, 640x350
The Blairite menace has played its hand. Comrades show your support! #KeepCorbyn
>>
File: 9SZ9rLz.jpg (254 KB, 735x676) Image search: [Google]
9SZ9rLz.jpg
254 KB, 735x676
Buy memes cheaply
http://mmmrkt.wordpress.com/
State laws apply.
>>
>>79150663
Is this supposed to be showing it all as a negative? Makes me proud to be British honestly.

Is BBC4 a bit less cucky than other BBC channels?
>>
>>79148089
Oh God, this.

Remember a week ago? We thought Leave were going to barely lose and everything would go on as before.

Now we've got both main parties in meltdown, the Jocks throwing a temper tantrum and the UK moving to leave the EU.

Shit's amazing.
>>
Is Scotland going to bugger off?
>>
File: 1467134736881.jpg (134 KB, 433x480) Image search: [Google]
1467134736881.jpg
134 KB, 433x480
Some lad on the radio said make England great again and it turns out he's a Ukiper
>>
>>79144570
The Cosmopolitan Liberal Party
>>
>>79145667
The only way Scotland can be independent and not a disaster zone is for a laissez faire government to make it the economic equivalent of some hyper-blend of Singapore and Switzerland.

The SNP will not do this and would rather spend time controlling the population.
>>
>>79144570
The Social Justice Party
>>
>>79151146

It was fairly positive actually, and yeah generally BBC4 is a lot of less cucked than the rest of the BBC it tends to be the only channel I ever end up watching.
>>
>>79145803
Mogg.
>>
>>79144570
Muslim Brotherhood
>>
File: London.jpg (179 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
London.jpg
179 KB, 1280x960
How do you want your capital city faM?
>>
>>79150716
tfw you literally cannot stop singeing the king of spain's beard
>>
>>79147547
Enjoy Hillary.
>>
>>79149283
Muh classical liberal dick.
>>
File: CorbynComrades.png (534 KB, 960x771) Image search: [Google]
CorbynComrades.png
534 KB, 960x771
>>79145378
>>
>>79151362
DELET THIS
>>
>>79149623
Is there a Police Force in Britain that isn't corrupt and scummy?
>>
You know that kiss Junker gave Farage? I'm almost convinced it was some sort of kiss of death.
>>
>>79151031
Also CS Gas. Another glorious British invention.
>>
>>79147824
Thanks
>>
File: brexit-age-1[1].png (39 KB, 1268x858) Image search: [Google]
brexit-age-1[1].png
39 KB, 1268x858
>Young vote leave

kek
>>
Apparently the SNP today in the Commons are going to attempt to become HM Official Opposition.
They are going to argue that the rules state the opposition must be 'prepared to assume power'.

Top kek they do have a point though.
>>
>>79151362
Diverse and inclusive like any modern city, anon.
>>
File: SmugCorbs.jpg (86 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
SmugCorbs.jpg
86 KB, 960x960
>>
File: 10722119_52cb9c7732.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
10722119_52cb9c7732.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>>79151362
Another reason to move the capital back to Winchester.
>>
>>79151629
Green = didn't vote
>>
>>79151629
See, I knew it wasn't nearly so clean cut.

Although how the devil they know this is beyond me. Is it more 'polling'? Because everyone I know under 25 voted to Leave and none of them have ever been polled.
>>
>>79149283
She sounds good.
>>
>>79150663
Jesus, we really are mad scientists

There's something spooky about people in gas masks doing things with chemicals
>>
>>79150663
Interesting anon, thanks for posting.
>>
>>79151630
They're mostly just doing it to be meme-masters now. I'm pretty sure they won't be named the opposition, since the opposition should probably be the 172 MPs against Corbyn.
>>
>>79151629
I don't read french what's it say?
>>
>>79151629
>tfw part of the 10%
>>
>>79151714

For every person you know that voted Leave, remember how many millions put cool statuses up on Twitter, Yikyak, Jewbook going 'lol wats this EU thing all about?', didn't bother voting because they were asleep or watching a TV boxset then bitched like fuck when 'they' supposedly lost.
>>
>>79151597
Ex army fag?

I still remember the idiots who convinced they where immune, took a long deep breath
>>
>>79151841
Also the opposition is required to be called "Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition", which doesn't apply to treasonous separatists.
>>
>>79144544
if Le Pen is elected, there will be no escape.
Learn French extreme right wing history: they have multiple experiences of full-scale collaboration with the ennemy
>>
>>79150663
How to destroy a foreign country with chemical weapons:
>sell them chemical weapons
>invade with ground troops because they have chemical weapons
>>
>>79150663
Fucking hell Sarin sounds horrible

All of this sounds horrible
>>
>>79144672
as a matter of fact, blair IS a conservative, and what's the most conservative almost everywhere is the media.

Pretty normal as they are all owned by billionnaires.
>>
>>79151947
The SNP's position is still to keep the Queen in an independent Scotland, if they were to get rid of her they'd lose 99% of their vote
>>
>>79144778

Screen capped and giving out a (you).
>>
>>79151947
Are canadians and australians traitors?
>>
Post your best Peter Hitchens please.
Thank you.
>>
File: 1467163148771.jpg (101 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
1467163148771.jpg
101 KB, 858x536
>>79151629
>>79151853
10% Here too

Feels good
>>
File: 809.jpg (80 KB, 950x635) Image search: [Google]
809.jpg
80 KB, 950x635
Lads there's no fucking way I'm voting for Theresa
>>
>>79151843
Brexit vote by age categories
(taking into account the abstention) (Source: Ashcroft& sky news polls)

Blue = stay
red = leave
Green = gone fishing
>>
>>79146848
By this argument we could just change our name to the United Cuckdom and clear all of our debt.
>>
>>79152048
> Scotland wants "independence"
> But we're keeping the queen
> And the pound
> And all the co-constructed oil infrastructure
> And all the years of other subsidised London infrastructure
> And you should probably give us rhe Barnett formula bennies too :^)
> FREEDOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Jesus why do they fucking even bother
>>
>>79149459
Based Frank
>>
>>79151631

Inclusive of all except white Brits.
>>
>>79152228
Because they want to be a sovereign nation.
>>
requesting the farage jon snow meme pls
>>
>>79151088
PARTIYA CORBYNA - SILA NARODNAYA
>>
>>79152290
>40% white
>Not inclusive to white brits
>>
If May is PM I'm actually leaving the country
>>
>>79152411

Have we been invaded by reddit?
>>
>>79152476
Simply stating a fact. "Inclusive" doesn't mean "dominant". If you want London to be dominantly white you should just say so instead of using lib speak.
>>
File: bot.jpg (801 KB, 1000x7370) Image search: [Google]
bot.jpg
801 KB, 1000x7370
>>79152346
Pic related?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LuRwo3GnuU

American conservatives are so hard for Brexit, lads.
>>
>>79152581
thanks man
>>
>>79145188
You also from Abingdon mate? Nice lad.
>>
>>79152108
There's a case to be made for legislative independence when it's 1926, and you're on literally the other side of the world, and you don't have any formal representation in Westminster.
That is not the case for Scotland.
>>
>>79152581
Should be made into a tapestry 2bh
>>
>>79152547

Back to rebbit, nonce
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 445x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 445x592
>May has better odds Clare's to Johnson

Kill me now
>>
File: 1460233508031.jpg (40 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1460233508031.jpg
40 KB, 420x420
>All these lefty cunts saying that Britain has no right to be independent because of how many other countries have been historically ruled by Britain
How the fuck is that relevant in the slightest?
Are they implying that this is why Britain should allow itself to be consumed by the European Union?
Not to mention any country Britain touched was left better off.
>>
File: dumbfounded.png (318 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
dumbfounded.png
318 KB, 540x540
>>79152814
>May has better odds Clare's to Johnson

Wasn't she a remainer?
>>
>>79151889
Actually going up my Main Board in a few months time, but from a military family where the tales of CS gas are plentiful.
>>
>>79152776
Don't browse ribbit you paedo
>>
>>79152303
But they want to join the EU.
>>
Anyone got the
>Shut it down
pic of an EU member blocking a camera taking pictures of Farrage?
>>
File: Tres Bien.jpg (75 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
Tres Bien.jpg
75 KB, 1152x648
>>79144570
The Hair Blair Bunch.
>>
>>79152843
It's proof that they do not have this country's best interest in mind.
>>
It's amazing that Leave won

I mean, since the 60s, all schools in Britain have taught the brits to hate themselves and feel ashamed about colonialism etc. Still more than a half weren't self-hating pricks on 23rd.

Amazing
>>
Is Corbyn kill?
>>
Why is the media giving no attention whatsoever to the people that voted leave? I can't find a single outlet focusing on anybody but people that disagree with the outcome.
>>
>>79152303
By sovreign they mean they want that EU gibsmedat because they know the English will vote in a party with few social programs in an independent Britain
>>
File: coup.png (624 KB, 800x663) Image search: [Google]
coup.png
624 KB, 800x663
>>79153009
Corbychev is holding strong.
>>
>>79151629
>remain only had support of about a 1/3 of all age groups
>even less for 18-24

It brings tears to my eyes to see how uncucked we are. I was genuinely worried for us until the results of this vote.
>>
File: trashman-please-allow-me.jpg (110 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
trashman-please-allow-me.jpg
110 KB, 650x366
>>79145216
>by arab cartoonist
>>
File: Kereeeee.jpg (101 KB, 679x595) Image search: [Google]
Kereeeee.jpg
101 KB, 679x595
Globalists are trying to put us back in chains
>>
>>79153001
Brits don't learn of their history of colonialism and imperialism at all.

I'm not trying to insult Brits because it's their education systems fault but any time they talk about the Northern Ireland's history and British relations with it they are staggeringly misinformed.
>>
>>79152173
Good. Vote for BoJo. He's been reigned in by the Tory right, and people like Mogg would never endorse him if they thought he couldn't get the Brexit deal everyone wanted.
>>
File: 1467131901637.jpg (133 KB, 944x728) Image search: [Google]
1467131901637.jpg
133 KB, 944x728
>>79152955
>>
File: image.jpg (777 KB, 2121x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
777 KB, 2121x3000
in process of Brexit vote comic
>>
>>79153118

>Trusting John Kerry's opinion on deal making

TOP ZOZZLE
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.