[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ISIS = True Islam >Attacking a Muslim country during Ramadan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 575x254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 575x254
>ISIS = True Islam
>Attacking a Muslim country during Ramadan

How does /pol/ reconcile these two statements? How do you feel when your narrative collapse?
>>
They are attacking false Muslims
>>
>>79139050
fpbp
>>
>>79139050
this. a simple case of heretics being purged
>>
>>79139050
As far as the Islamic State is concerned, that is correct
>>
File: delusion.png (43 KB, 638x394) Image search: [Google]
delusion.png
43 KB, 638x394
>>79138594
No shortage of "terrorism has no religion" on twitter today for sure
>>
>attacking kuffars
>muslim country

shiggydiggy

praise be to allah
>>
They bombed an international airport tho
>>
File: 1467137223058.jpg (718 KB, 850x1018) Image search: [Google]
1467137223058.jpg
718 KB, 850x1018
>if there are different subsets within a religion that fight, then that means they do not actually belong to that religion

Liberal logic
>>
>>79138594
Turkey helped create and nourish ISIS along with the Obama Administration. So really, Turkey just bombed its own citizens for being crumby muslims
>>
>>79138594
Also this is like the 15th bombing in a middle eastern country this year.
People are only giving it attention because it was in an airport. Nobody is surprised by this shit anymore.
>>
>>79138594

Because ISIS commit sectarian violence just as much as they commit anti-western violence.
>>
the fact that she cares more about Islam looking bad than actually shaming the Muslims that do this speaks volumes.
any muslim who cries about this cheers in private when they see these attacks.
>>
>>79138594
ISIS are takfiri. Do some fucking research you fucktard. If you don't know what that means, google it, but it is the reason they are ok with attacking turkey and killing muslims. And guess what, there is significant justification for that viewpoint within islamic jurisprudence.
>>
I'm muslim myself but that argument is kinda dumb or did you forget the Yom Kippur war that also happened during Ramadan.
>>
>>79138594
ISIS is Islam. WBC is Christianity. These religions prey on the minds of delusional people to control them, and then the people who are kind of sick fucks or highly suggestable get REALLY into it and become extremists.

No Islam = no ISIS. No Christianity = no WBC. ISIS members would probably instead be petty criminals or something, not part of an organized death cult.
>>
That is not an argument.
They just atack the lower radical mudslims.
>>
>>79140297
You have got to go back.
>>
Turkey is secular.
>>
>>79140420
If you actually think that Christianity and Islam are comparable in terms of being a death cult, you are a fucking retard.
You need to do mental gymnastics when you read the bible to get to WBC, you need to do mental gymnastics when you read the Quran to not be ISIS
>>
>>79138594
Give me a fucking break. Muslims killing other muslims for being the wrong muslims is a time honored tradition in the religion of peace.
>>
>>79138594
>How does /pol/ reconcile these two statements? How do you feel when your narrative collapse?

muslims have always killed each other and you're just a fucking leaf
>>
>>79138594
>Turkey
>Muslim

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>79140484
When you come back to europe.
>>
>>79140545
>You need to do mental gymnastics when you read the bible to get to WBC

What? WBC embodies Christianity. Jesus doesn't love gays believe it or not... And Christianity isn't all hippy Jesus, that's like a side story. The Old Testament is basically God going on a GTA-style killing spree.

Christianity isn't comparable but the texts are just as bad and if you go back a few hundred years, well, then you will find people being burned at the stake in the name of Christianity. Christianity is dumbed down now.
>>
>>79140706
If I ever do it will be with a M-16 in my hands taking down the Germanic Caliphate.
>>
>>79138594
>>79139357

This. Technically, Turkey is a secular country.

They attacked an International Airport named after Ataturk - the man who established Turkey as a secular country.
>>
>>79140990
You cant even take down your own governemnt. How are you gonna take down the caliphate.
>>
>>79138594
Wait, wasn't the PKK the ones that attacked?
>>
>>79138594
Why is it so hard to see that ISIS draws from Saudi Arabia's Islam?

>Hind Makki

Nevermind, she probably considers herself a moderate wahhabist, so that's why.
>>
>>79138594
the point is to radicalize the moderates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6GLoKkkCtY
>>
>>79141075
Turkey isn't secular. It never was secular and certainly doesn't have a secular leader. KYS
>>
>>79139307
The Islamic state has been solidified as the current authority on Islam. So it may seem. I don't hear anyone else sayin otherwise besides the Taqiyya on twitter
>>
>>79138594
They attacked the International Airport to get non Muslims.
>>
>>79138594
I'm sorry, exactly who was surprised?
>>
>>79138594
No, the terrorism makes leftists insist we bring muslims into western countries, spreading islam and chaos for ISIS enemies. Also these moderates arent true Muslims. They dont practice and arent as extreme as the koran commands
>>
>>79140868
Where in the new testament does it command christian followers to murder gays. Where in the new testament or the old for that matter does it command it's followers to bring about a caliphate and subjugate all others until there is only your religion.
Even the verses of violence in the old testament are different than in islam, they are historically constrained, not open ended commandments.

Hippy jesus or not, are you really trying to compare jesus to muhammad? Are you fucking high?

It is very simple, Christianity and Judaism are religions. Islam is a religion and a martial/civic doctrine, this is why islam entails the sharia in a way that does not exist in any other religion. It is literally designed for state building.
>>
>>79138594
ISIS are the most orthodox Muslims on the planet. They literally live their daily lives as Muhammad did. Constant warfare and rape.
They see themselves waging a war of reclamation. They are taking back the Arab lands from all the weak and secular Muslims who fail to follow the prophet.
>>
>>79141103
Who said i wanted to destroy my government?
I'm not an ISIS supporter like you mudslime.
>>
>>79140286
Ive already answered this, they are takfiri.
That is 10000 percent the reason they call other muslims,
>>
You can fast, pray, and launch a military campain all at the same time.
History is just a second point to prove my argument. You only need one point in this to shut her argument down.

Come on. These shill threads are just getting to the point where we are holding your hand through any kind of logical oppostion.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

dank nasheeds?
>>
>>79138594
Muslims have been attacking other Muslims for 1400 years
>>
>>79138594
Pretty sure they attacked the tourist part of an international airport.

Hardly attacking a muslim country.
It's like the Bali bombings, happening in a tourist district in a nightclub famous for containing a lot of Australians.

Was that attack against Bali or an attack against Australia?
>>
>>79140545

Not really. The majority of the Islamic world while being anti-western was still mostly secular in the 20th century. ISIS is an Islamist organization and Islamism in general was a reactionary movement promoted by the West in the 1950s to topple the spread of Nasserism (which they linked to communism). Like all the Muslim goverments the USA has fucked in the past few years were secular: Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Egypt during the Arab Spring. Plus most of ISIS is being funded by Turkey, our ally and the strongest friend in that part of the world. If it was up to the Muslims they'd be secular. It wasn't until the Muslim secular states had their own ambitions that the USA sought to look towards Islamism to counter that. Now westerners are butt hurt about it.
>>
>>79140545
thats not what he said, and you know it.
>>
>>79138594
When did differing sects of Islam killing each other become something people forgot about? They've always fought and killed one another, just like how the Eastern Orthodox Christians killed the Catholics in Serbia.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79142409
That is such a tired argument and you arent actually responding to my arguement. We could go into the concentric spheres of conservative, islamist, and jihadi, and talk about pew data sets and all that but that doesnt actually get to my arguement. I am talking about what exists in the actual texts of the religion. You pointing out that most muslims today, don't practice Islam as outlined in the quran, which is agood thing, is still not a fucking argument. But again, thank you for the bad history lesson where you poorly try to explain the emergence of salafism which as you fail to point out is literally an islamic reform movement meant to return to the behavior of the original salafi muslims, you know the ones that existed about a thousand years before 1950.
>>
>>79142409
>turks are our ally
in name only you fucking idiot, you underestimate how deeply turks hate us. and if muslims would prefer to be secular, and it's only because of US meddling that they are not, they why isn't Saudi Arabia, the center of Islam, a secular country? you have no idea what it's like in a majority muslim country, you've been sheltered your entire life.
>>
>>79142477
>ISIS is Islam. WBC is Christianity.
Isis is islam, WBC is not Christianity.
The whole "all religions are bad not just islam" is such a cuck argument put forth by people who are too afraid to own the fact that islam is the worst major religion by far.
>>
>>79138594

Huh, really makes you think.

It's almost like religious zealots have always attacked people who share their faith for not being zealous enough or something. Weird!
>>
>>79139881
>if Catholics fuck babies then all Christians must

god i hate liberals fellow leaf
>>
>>79142899
WBC is definitely a reasonable outgrowth of christianity. It's closer to historical, pre-enlightenment christianity than anything today.

All religions ARE bad.
Islam is just WORSE.
>>
File: PhD.png (23 KB, 567x514) Image search: [Google]
PhD.png
23 KB, 567x514
>>79142546
this ^
>>
No dumb bitch, you simply don't know what Wahabism is, who Ibn Taymiyyah and al-Wahab were and who was involved in the siege of Mecca in 1979.

Then you'd know that what ISIS is doing isn't antithetical to Islam at all
>>
>Istanbul
>Muslim
They were bombing heathens
>>
>>79142774

I know you read your Wikipedia article about the Wahhabi movement and think you are somehow telling me something profound, but seriously what the fuck are you talking about? Nobody once mentioned Wahhabism. At all. The Wahhabi Salafi movement has ZERO to do with Islamism. In fact the Saudis are 100 percent against Islamism, which did emerge as a reactionary movement to Nasserism. Fucking retard.

>>79142813

You do know that people that hate each other can still be allies, right? I never mentioned once that the Turks hate us or love us. That's an argument you said I made (even though I didn't) and then went on to make a point about something I didn't even make. The Turks are still the allies to the west, hate us or love us, because they're regional rivals to Russia and have their own ambitions in Central Asia.

Saudi Arabia is apolitical. They're still super hardcore anti-Islamist. In fact even more than secular Muslim nations.
>>
>>79143081

WBC's shenanigans come from the old testament, which is the jewish torah.

new testament is modern christianity.

old testament is judaism.

they're jews.
>>
>>79141224
It used to be secular.It is partially secular as of now though.
>>
>>79141224
Officially it is. Populated by muslims, but secular. Why so hostile faggot?
>>
>>79143238
>Saudi Arabia is actually really secular

Prove that isn't just taqiya that's been shoved down your throat.
>>
>>79140868
>Jesus doesn't love gays
>I have never read the Bible for myself and only parrot what le television and anonymous internet friends tell me
>>>back2tumblr
God and Jesus love everyone. Everyone single one of you faggots is loved immensely. Terrorists are loved. Not for their actions but because they are a person. Doesn't mean we won't be judged at out death for our sins, but the gayness isn't the ultimate sin like people make it out to be. Saul killed Christians and burned churches. Then God made him a super prominent figure and teacher of God's word and love. So quit spreading your hatred and allow God to love you, faggot
>>
>>79139458
Thank you, nothing spells out their aims more than that simple fact. They targeted internationals.
>>
>>79143081
There are literally like 3.5 mentions of homosexuality in the new testament.
None of which preach any kind of violence, or honestly elevate the sin above that of usury or adultery but OK man. This is literally the worst the new testament has to say about homosexuality

: Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire."

Lets just run with the gay thing for a second, you know what the difference is for Christianity and islam, Christianity says homosexuality is wrong, and god will punish you.

Islam says the same, but it also commands muslims to punish you. In fact the hadith, al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 commands the faithful to kill homosexuals.
>>
>>79143238
>saudi arabia
>super hardcore anti-islamist
what
>>
>>79143520

I never once said the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was secular. I said it's apolitical and anti-Islamist. More anti-Islamist than secular Arab nations. The Muslim Brotherhood is banned in Saudi Arabia. The Saudis are Salafis, who believe Muslims shouldn't be involved in politics at all.
>>
>>79143360
New+Old testaments are Christianity.
Matthew 5:17: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

Christianity's gospel explicitly says the old testament is still valid.

Not that I'm a fan of any of them. Just saying.
>>
>>79143238
>The Wahhabi Salafi movement has ZERO to do with Islamism
YA DUN GOOFED
>>
>>79140868
The mental gymnastics anon was talking about. My God. The Old Tesament is null and void you idiot. Jesus tells us "he is the old way and the new" you're correct, but a [art of the reformation was changing the meanings behind the old outright.
>>
>>79140868

There is not a single word about homosexuality in new testament.
>>
>>79143756
pretty sure Jesus thought traps were based
>>
>>79143081
WBC is literally Satan's army and you saying its a reasonable outreach of Christianity is proof that he has power to corrupt.
"God hates-"
Anything they write after that is a lie and blasphemy. "God is love." Is what is written.
>>
>>79143238
>zero to do with Islam

Polish Tartars are currently freaking the fuck out over their country becoming subjected to extremism. Whether you want to admit it or not radical Islam is back on the rise.
>>
>>79143634

The official ideology of Saudi Arabia is Saudi Wahhabism (others call it Saudi Salafism). It basically apolitical Islam. Muslims shouldn't be involved in politics.

Islamism is more or less political Islam. It's an annoyance to the Saudis and they see Islamism as a ''troublemakers'' ideology. The main Islamist group, the Muslim Brotherhood, is banned in Saudi Arabia.

Also, the Saudis supported Sisi in Egypt (secular) when he toppled Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood (Islamists).
>>
>>79143807

Radical Islam doesn't have to be Islamist or Wahhabi. Which either way doesn't make sense, since we're talking about ISIS which is Islamist.
>>
>>79143238
>the Wahhabi Salafi movement has ZERO to do with Islamism.
>the saudis are against islamism
u fucking wot m8?
are you joking?
I literally dont even know where to start with the second statment....seriously?
Islamism, and specifically violent islamism, is a core part of the salafi movement. And again, you still arent responding to my argument.
Lets talk about the texts.
>>
>>79141343
What I was going to say.
>>
>>79143680

>I said it's apolitical and anti-Islamist.

Which it isn't. Saudi Arabia and Qatar were heavily involved in supplying money and weapons to Islamist factions in Syria.
>>
>>79143804
When the bible says something is "an abomination in the eyes of the LORD" it's a reasonable jump to rephrase that as "God hates X".

Of course, god is neither hate nor love, but a fictional character, but that's beside the point. We're doing comparative theology here.
>>
File: niggerwhat.png (37 KB, 836x268) Image search: [Google]
niggerwhat.png
37 KB, 836x268
>>79143838
complete bs
>>
>>79143838
You seem to think salafism and saudi arabia are intrinsically linked....
you realize there are many salafists....ISIS.... who are not saudi?
>>
>>79143910

You do know that Islamism is banned in Saudi Arabia, right?
>>
>>79143756
First Corinthians...?
>>
Muslims killing other muslims because they believe they are the wrong kind of muslims

Nothing new to see here folks
>>
>>79143959
To be fair, America was the source of most funding for the IRA, does anyone relevant seriously contend the US is a catholic terrorist state?
>>
I think it's ironic because Turkey and Iran are responsible for the creation of ISIS. And now that they realize there creation n has turned on them they have been screaming for international cooperation to stop them.
>>
>>79143838
Its a degenerate movement of the sunni muslims.So its not really apolitical at all and wahabism is a branch of islam so i dont see your point here.
>>
>>79144002

Are you fucking retarded? Every time you reply, you always add something i never mention in my reply and then counter a point i never made? I specifically said "Saudi Wahhabism".
>>
>>79139050

That is Islamically correct.
>>
>>79144076
citation needed
>>
>>79140420
Wbc aren't making snuff movies or bombing people
>>
File: received_10208055568120500.jpg (19 KB, 395x309) Image search: [Google]
received_10208055568120500.jpg
19 KB, 395x309
I send them this
>>
File: 1461281265437.jpg (22 KB, 321x365) Image search: [Google]
1461281265437.jpg
22 KB, 321x365
>>79143081
>All religions ARE bad.
>>
>>79144139
And I, who you replied to originally, was talking about the emergence of salafism in general.
You are the one who brought saudi arabia into it.
>>
>>79143932

Saudi Arabia is threatened by Iran which has proxies in Bahrain, Lebanon, Yemen, Syria, and Iraq. The Saudis initially supported the opposition but backed the fuck off when the Turks got involved and when the Yemen civil war escalated because Syria was an escalating situation, where as Yemen was shit hitting the fan for the Saudis. Nothing to do with religion or movements on that one, just regional power struggles.
>>
>>79144334
Judaism included idiot
>>
>>79144135

Wahhabism is a movement, not a sect or branch. Saudis are still Sunnis, just super puritanical.
>>
>>79144126
"america" was the souce of the most funding. libya was. specific irish-americans, yes, did fund the ira, but arguably not as widespread as saudi funding for salafism
>>
>>79144126
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Irish should have never been let in in the quantities they were.
>>
>>79144488
* "america was not" the source sry
>>
>>79144491
You had to let SOME people in, micks have been there since the beginning
>>
>>79143838
Salafism is not apolitical islam.
It is very very much political by definition a reform movement seeking to emulate the early followers of the prophet has to be political as those followers were involved in nation building and taking over the arab world.
>>
>>79138594
>A subset of Muslims attacks white people.
>Blames white people.
>>
>>79144799
It was in the late 19th century when they started coming here en masse though. Before that no one gave a fuck about Ireland, it completely changed our politics as well as brought their organized crime to our cities (a problem whihc persists to this day).
>>
File: 1462094277036.png (19 KB, 414x506) Image search: [Google]
1462094277036.png
19 KB, 414x506
>>79139050

fpbp

Radicals exhibit practically identical behavior regarding this stuff. For example, before the commie revolution in Russia, public enemy number one for the Bolsheviks wasn't the conservative parties, it was the leftist parties, once they seized power it became the conservative parties/people who weren't radical in equal measure, and once power was secure it was purge after purge after purge of leftists who weren't as communist as they should have been.

Same with heretic inquisitions, night of long knives, etc. It's a pretty well-known pattern, you'd have to be an idiot not to know about it, after all no one's claiming that the non-super radical Nazis weren't fascists after all, they just weren't as fascist as Hitler and co. ISIS is killing Muslims in Turkey and elsewhere because it is fundamentalist Muslim and sees those people as heretics who have embraced degenerate western lifestyles.
>>
>>79138594
Turkey made a deal with israel you filthy leafer
>>
>>79139050

This thread was over before it even had a chance to start.
>>
>>79144234

Are you that stupid? Do you know what Islamism is and do you know who rules Saudi Arabia?

Islamism is political Islam. Muslims are encouraged to topple their leaders who are secular or anti political Islam. The movement more or less was codified by Hassan al-Bana from the Muslim Brotherhood. It was then made more famous by Sayyid Qutb in his book "milestones" where he encouraged Muslims to topple their leaders. The Muslim brotherhood hated the Nasserists. so they took up arms against them. This is the Arab spring today. An Islamist uprising against the old Nasserist bloc (Qaddafi, Assad, Mubarak, Saddam, etc). They argued that political Islam should rule these nations, not "Socialism", "communism", "Jamahiriya" or "Baathism".

Saudi Arabia is ruled by the House of Saud. It's a monarchy. They're officially a Salafi state, where Muslims are apolitical. In other words, Muslims are encouraged to be puritanical and not worry about political affairs. At all. Leave that shit to the leaders. Rebelling and stupid shit like that is for troublemakers and Islamism is discouraged.

so the Muslim Brotherhood was banned in Saudi Arabia. They're considered a terrorist group.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-security-idUSBREA260SM20140307

The Saudis backed secular Egypt over Islamist Egypt too

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/08/201381615196784361.html

why the fuck would the Saudi monarchy allow the Muslim Brotherhood Islamist organization in the KSA when they promote toppling governments who are against political Islam? Come on dude.
>>
>>79139050
Pretty much. There is fundamentally (pun intended) no difference between ISIL and the original Muslims who violently spread out of the Saudi peninsula in the 7th century.
>>
You can bend ALL rules in Islam when it comes to slaying infidels.
"Killing one human being is like killing an entire people of humans - UNLESS THEY DONT BELIEVE IN ALLAH THEN ITS K"
You can drink alcohol when it serves to deceive kuffar and ultimately destroy them

You can fuck a dude and not pray if it serves to ultimately destroy kuffar.
You can do fucking anything as long as you do it with the goal of slaying other humans that don't share your shit religion.
>You can kill people on ramadan if it is infidels you slay.

And from this point on it's only a matter of defining what an infidel is.
Muslims have this thing going on, where they loathe every other muslim thats more moderate than themselves. Sunis and Shias don't recognize Alevites as muslims, because they believe 'to little'
Westernized muslims that grew up in white countries and dont practice their religion because living like a white is better, but still sort of belong to islam are hated by all the other mudslimes.

>Muslims with weaker faith are infidels to muslims with stronger faith
>ISIS has the strongest faith in Islam
>everybody who does not believe as hard as they do is an infidel
>they blow shit up everywhere

This attack is the ultimate proof how degenerate this religion is, and that islam will never get peaceful

You're walecum.
>>
>>79138594

1) ISIS are Sunni
2) 25% of Turkey is Shia anyway
3) ISIS consider any non-ISIS as not true Muslims
4) Airports are also full of foreigners
>>
>>79145262
ISIS aren't islam, they are radicals, there's a very big difference.
>>
>>79140868
>Love the sinner, hate the sin.
>Judge not lest ye be judged.
>Turn the other cheek.
>Love your neighbor as you love yourself
>Do not murder
>Do not bear false witness

Nothing like that anywhere in the Quran. Christianity is a religion of love toward your neighbor and obedience to God. Islam is a religion of conquest through deception and murder. They are not even remotely similar.
>>
>>79141224
t. çomar
>>
>>79145370
stahp
>>
>>79145159
Thats adorable, I knew you were going to go with the muslim brotherhood ban. Yes I know what islamism is, I've forgotten more about islamism then you know about it.
Again, give me a citation, where is islamism banned in saudi arabia?
You and i both know that pointing to the banning of the islamic brotherhood isnt evidence and was your attempt at backpedaling after you over reached.
Lets try this again, give me a citation where you can back up your claim that Islamism is banned in Saudi Arabia. a country with sharia law.
Go ahead, I'll wait.
Also try again with the origins of islamism, it's a little bit older than that. I'd probably start in the 7th century with the khawarij but thats just my opinion
>>
>>79139050
But Turkey is a part of the Islamic State, so you are wrong
>>
>>79143360
The torah is only part of the old testament you raging tard
>>
fake muslims. haha. in america i havent seen a burqa in some time. all the muslims show their face and body in usa.

quoting the hadith and sunna is how to get me laughing at you. cant quote the quran or what?
>>
>>79138594
So lets say shes right, Turkey is not exactly a bright shining example of Islam either...
>>
>>79145560
you realize the hadith and sira are just as important as the quran right?
>>
Neither ISIS nor PKK have the incentive to do this mainly because PKK is going on peace talks and if ISIS is gaining support from Turkey it would be biting the hand it feeds, or they were allowed by the estabilishment to do it to spread fear and panic, either way this is an obvious false flag
>>
>>79145177
You have no idea what you're talking about.
>taqqiya is a Shia concept, saying otherwise is a Kafka trap
>Shias dislike alawis because alawis believe in the divinity of Ali, which reflects poorly on Shias in mainstream opinions
>killing infidels is only allowed if they're oppressing you on a state level

Refute any of these points, I'll wait.
>>
>>79143238

>The Wahhabi Salafi movement has ZERO to do with Islamism. In fact the Saudis are 100 percent against Islamism

That's an interesting way of saying 'the Saudis have no problem whatsoever funding jihadis and islamists as well as funding radical wahhabi salafi madrassas in Pakistan that serve as incubators for islamists and terrorists'.
>>
hadith and sunna are not quran. jesus is not god.

choose 1
>>
>>79145665

Just give Kurdish their country back and all these problems can be solved by them fighting back the ISIS. You guys are just too pussy to do it. Kurdish people are Muslims too for fuck sake.
>>
File: 1467126660901.jpg (40 KB, 720x513) Image search: [Google]
1467126660901.jpg
40 KB, 720x513
>>79139217
>>
>>79145902
gib malaysia to china, you're too pussy to do it. see how stupid you sound?
>>
>>79145960

Malaysia was never China's clay and there are many other countries that they need to conquer before they reach us. If you want to keep your country, why do you oppress those poor Kurdish people? They are your brothers too since they are Muslims.
>>
>>79145177 This. OP logic is flawed.

Also: Being muslim is a crime, by western laws, because all muslims believe that the Quran is the word of God, and plan to live and act by it. The Quran includes killing (murder) and enslaving (kidnapping) infidels, and raping, therefore they admitting to plan to commit those crimes, and planning crimes is illegal, and they could be deported/jailed/killed for it by a sane government. Also to make their crime more serious by western law, their crimes can be classified as hatecrimes, and organised crime, since their religion is organised.

It is all muslims, the more devout, the worse they are.
>>
house of saud islam is a joke. shia islam is a joke. the kings have a history of perverting the quran. and translators and imams have a history of jokes too. only the quran is to be followed.
>>
>>79138594
I'm not surprised that an orthodox Islamic State attacked what is the most moderate Muslim nation in the world, no.
>>
>>79146116
clay belongs to those who take it. and they're the ones who started a riot to reinstate ottoman power and islamic shit. they always were with the honor killings and crime and they are very nasty people
>>
>>79145698
>killing infidels is only allowed if they're oppressing you on a state level
forget to mention the islamic definition of "oppression", sneaky ahmed
>>
File: IMG-20160614-WA0004.jpg (124 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160614-WA0004.jpg
124 KB, 900x1600
>people care that Muslims are killing Muslims
>>
>>79146496
you should care hans mahmoud ahmadineyad. You could be the next one.
>>
>>79146488
quran is clear, dont need a translation from arabic or hadith or sunnah. what, cant isis defend its position with quran alone?
>>
>>79145370
Lies, ISIS are pure islam.
>>
File: religion of penis.jpg (48 KB, 451x800) Image search: [Google]
religion of penis.jpg
48 KB, 451x800
>>79138594
>>
>>79138594
Muslims have been attacking each other for 1300 years. It does not make them less Muslim.
>>
>>79146149

The Qur'an, although is the word of Allah, but it is written by Arabs. Arabs are as trustworthy as Jews and they have even more backward practices. Even Muhammad (pbuh) himself said that Arab culture is a nono. But then the Arabs managed to slip in a lot of their backward practices into the Qur'an to justify what they were doing, which is why Islam is such a backward religion if you follow what is written by the filthy Arabs. Muslims should follow Allah, no the shits that is written in the Qur'an by filthy Arabs.
>>
>>79143452
Officialy North Korea is democratic. In pratice Turkey is not a secular nation.
>>
Why are you people so slow? Don't you realize KSA is playing both sides? The Royal AL Saud family receives western military technology while the rich businessmen with extremist tendencies secretly fund terrorism as a response to the rise of Shia movement, which is currently an existential threat to Sunni Islam.

The Crusades are the least of their worries right now, and won't be for a long time as long as the KSA has the USA as an ally.
>>
>>79138594
Before muslim, they're arab subhumans.
Arabs have been killing each other over petty differences since ages. That's how the caliphate crumbled, among other things.

If they were buddhist arabs they would do the same. Don't confuse the problem. It's not religion, it's race.
>>
the quran says all countries will embrace islam so lets judge white muslims from canada before we say all islam makes isis
>>
>>79140420
Isn't the wbc like 40 people just pissing other people off? How do you compare the two?
Sorry if I'm mistaken, I just haven't heard about the latest wbc terrorist attack.
>>
File: 1466512606505s.jpg (3 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
1466512606505s.jpg
3 KB, 125x100
>>79141103
> You cant even take down your own governemnt.

Implying Americans want to take down their own government.

> From a Muslim living in Germany.

WELL I GUESS I CAN INFER NOTHING FROM THIS
>>
>>79138594
>turkey
>islamic
>>
>>79145902
>gib their country back
>they didnt even have country to begin with
>kurdistan was only mentioned in treaty of serves after the ww1
>no such a place existed before
you fucking fucks are cucked by the zionist media
>>
File: World+IQ+Map.jpg (103 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
World+IQ+Map.jpg
103 KB, 1000x625
>>79138594
>that illogical nonsense argument
Muslims had shit for brains.
>>
>>79148417

At least stop oppressing them.
>>
>>79148541
you're a kind soul but they've always been free to gain power positions and speak in their regions (they have PKK celebrations ffs) they just want to get their hands on that oil transport money and exports
>>
>>79148541
We are not oppressing them anymore.It was a thing from 30 years ago where they were getting tortured and assaulted by the military for no reason.It doesnt happen anymore unless they wage war againts the goverment.Not that i am pleasent about the state of my current government but that doesnt mean their terrorist attacks are justifiable in anyway .
>>
>>79148649

I would suggest giving them what they want or borrow the gas chamber from the Germans. The conflicts that is in Turkey is making the country less and less secular, so make your decision before it is too late.
>>
>>79149119
>I would suggest giving them what they want or borrow the gas chamber from the Germans
true
>The conflicts that is in Turkey is making the country less and less secular
it's actually the amount of ignorant people that cling to religion but were too pussy to speak up about their beliefs (there was a strong secularism current) that got emboldened by AKP to show off their veils and act superior to less fundamentalist people making this country like that
> so make your decision before it is too late.
im afraid it already is
>>
>>79138594
lmao turkroaches btfo is the best thing ever, even isis hates them.
>>
File: 1466118594108.jpg (261 KB, 608x2308) Image search: [Google]
1466118594108.jpg
261 KB, 608x2308
ISIS attacking Turkey is the same thing as Sunnis and Shiites murdering each other. It's entirely about islam.
>>
>>79139050
This they are actually more forgiving of non Muslims because they can offer them converting to Islam before they kill them. Muslims who should "know better" are far more frowned upon by isis.
>>
>>79141224
You don't fucking know anything faggot. It was founded after the destruction of the Ottoman Empire as a western-style secular country. Under Erdogan it is increasingly non-secular. If anyone ever wants proof that Western civilisation and Islam are incompatible, they need not look further than Turkey.
>>
This implies muslims never act violent during ramadan.

There are like twelve videos just from this month showing they do and we just had a fucking shooting.
The worlds nations did not increase their security during ramadan and send out a ton of warnings on high alert for attacks because they expected nothing to happen. They did it because they get MORE violent during it.

Bitch please you probably in a western nation.
>>
>>79138594
Uhhhh, who the fuck is supposed to be "surprised" IS attacked a Muslim country?

That's how the broader public learned about them in the first place; when they conquered large parts of Iraq in 2014.

This chick doesn't know the first thing about IS.
>>
ISIS has been fighting Al Qaeda for how long now? They're probably better muslims than your average Turk in the eyes of an ISIS militant.

As long as you believe in heaven and think you'll go there if you die fighting disbelievers doing the rest of the mental gymnastics required to make anyone else your enemy is easy as fuck.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.