[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When, why, and how did Israel become America's "greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
When, why, and how did Israel become America's "greatest ally"?
>>
bc they make America great
>>
>>79138602
again
>>
>>79141772
https://youtu.be/1FJ6WYtLgbo
>>
>>79138378
When the jews payed of evangelical priests to spread jewish propaganda.
>>
It is incredibly, incredibly useful for us to have a strong ally in the middle east. The whole administration of the US military has a huge hard on for how useful Israel is to us geographically and politically.
>>
>>79138378
When AIPAC rolled around.
>>
israel owes its existence to america that means they have full autonomy over us, not the other way around
>>
>>79138378
When the UK decided to not foot the bill for its latest experiment.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>79138378

It's a forced meme
I'm not entirely sure that they are our greatest ally...it's more like the entirety of the United States media has always been "pro Israel" because the media is controlled by people who claim Jewish ancestry. All the information we get has always been slanted in favor of Jews and Israel.

Most Christians who support Israel do so because they view it as more acceptable than the Muslim alternative...then you also have Christian Zionists who think that Israel being re-established in 1948 was fulfillment of prophecy. But they don't actually understand the bible if they wanna really think that.
>>
>>79144970
I'm sure it is Moishe
>>
File: joos_after-dark.jpg (72 KB, 800x524) Image search: [Google]
joos_after-dark.jpg
72 KB, 800x524
>>79144970

>ally
before Pissrael, America had no enemies in the Middle East
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.