[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/-induced BREXIT: I HAVE AN IDEA!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (53 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Europe.svg.png
53 KB, 2000x1333
ITT: we discuss the possibility of sending a letter that triggers Art. 50 of the treaty of Lisbon on behalf of the UK.

So nobody has yet decided to send a letter to the European Council and notify Britain's intention to leave.

Thus, I propose we do some kind of political action.
Shall we give Britons a push and send letters on their behalf?

We have two options:
a. State of the Art copycat of a true British letterhead [only one to be sent]
b. Just a bunch of spam (everyone makes his own) to show Britain who's in control of the Internet.

Your choice. Let's discuss this.
>>
I cannot believe nobody is supporting me in this.
>>
>>79137172
Theres nothing you can do mate, just wait and watch
>>
File: 1467038808118.gif (727 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467038808118.gif
727 KB, 500x500
>>79136412
Meme magic is all we need to induce it, friend.
>>
Guys... 4chan is not banned on my uni PC. Only adult shit is.

However, since I started browsing /pol/, I kept having issues... sometimes it's a script not working.
This time I got the blue screen of death.

I cannot make this shit up.
>>
File: Logo_UN.jpg (139 KB, 1200x1033) Image search: [Google]
Logo_UN.jpg
139 KB, 1200x1033
>>79137716
Hello,
Goy
>>
>>79137327
Man, we do it for the lulz.
Just print a fake British letter in which you say "we withdraw".

Then send it to Juncker
>>
>>79136412
>sending a letter that triggers Art. 50
That's not how it works did an emu kick you in the head when yo were a kid?
>>
>>79137794
Don't fucking kid me.
People wearing the UNHRC t-shirts were handing out leaflets next to where I live this morning.
>>
>>79137904
Idiot.
I am saying we do it for the lulz.
We prepare a fake letter.
With British letterhead.
We mail it to the European Council.

Of course they will see it is a fake.

So I suggest we do it a billion times.
Or we wait for some (((journalist))) to publish: "voters are sending fake art. 50 notifications as an act of protest against their MPs' hesitation to leave"
>>
File: 1466962837024.jpg (53 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466962837024.jpg
53 KB, 640x640
>>79137918
This is our reaction to your attendance
>>
Gosh, I'm back.
>>
My idea is genius and au par with the best things pol has been able to produce
>>
Does somebody have that graph that shows all the economy's going down after the 23
>>
>>79140109
Bump
>>
Not yet, us taking our merry time is really pissing the EU off which is a good thing.
>>
>>79138125
spreading chaos for the lulz?

sounds great!!!
>>
>>79138125
go for you faggot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.