[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Jesus is Lord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 190x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 190x279
Give thanks
>>
>Inb4 dead kike on a stick

He sacrificed his life for us.
>>
>>79135622
thanks bro, but mainly thank you Jesus
>>
Thank you for answering my prayers, Jesus

Please protect my mother and cats.
>>
>>79135622
>Lord

Why would I care about this title? I'm not some peasant in a feudal kingdom
>>
>>79136282
Of your soul

You can choose not to give it to him
>>
>>79136546
Than why am I judged on the actions of my physical body and mind, but not my soul? I dont even use the fucking thing
>>
>>79136282

But that's what he died for
>>
>>79136663
Your soul is eternal brotha
>>
>>79135622
Jesus was killed by a bunch of Jews. Some lord he is
>>
>>79136703
A lot of people, saints even, died much worse. ARent we all God's children?
>>
>>79136790
He died for them too. They can be saved
>>
File: m1.jpg (5 KB, 188x250) Image search: [Google]
m1.jpg
5 KB, 188x250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q7AFuGZCsY
>>
>>79135622
thanks jesus

Protect me and my family
>>
>>79136851
The are G-d's chosen

They were saved long before any gentile was.

They were getting everlasting life in heaven while your grandpa was sentenced to hell for simply worshiping Zeus.
>>
>>79136790

> not realizing that God's plan was to incarnate in human form because that was the only way he could trick satan into murdering him which allowed him to infiltrate the underworld and free humanity from satan's grip.
>>
>>79137236
God created satan and the underworld. Why would God need to ruse something he created and has control over?
>>
>>79137380

God created the world and "good". Whenever "goodness" is created, evil is also created through implication. God needed to "ruse" satan because even He needs to play by the rules that he set forth when creating the world.
>>
Thank you lord for this day, tomorrow, and yesterday.
>>
File: 1450068311111.jpg (175 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1450068311111.jpg
175 KB, 375x500
Thank you Jesus, and I hope the best for all of you and all my brothers and sisters in Christ.
>>
Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on Earth as it is in Heaven,
give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil,
for thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever and ever. Amen
>>
This pleases the Jew.
>>
>>79137962
And let's not forget our Blessed Virgin Mother:
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the lord is with thee,
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus,
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen
>>
>>79137601
God is omnipotent. He had no reason to create evil. He can make the world however he like. He didn't have to make arbitrary rules that amounted to "I can't save the first 200 generations of humans that came about since their evolution split from great apes, so I need to wait a few hundred thousand years, make myself a human, kill myself, resurrect myself, and hopefully save the first few thousand people in the Roman Empire that believe in me because everyone that doesn't is still doomed to hell. Hopefully someone gets my message to other continents in the next few thousand years, so that everyone on those continents isn't damned to hell because they didn't believe in me. BTW, why did I make these stupid rules instead of giving everyone in history a chance to be saved?"
>>
>>79135622
Thanks, Jesus.
>>
File: The_Holy_Bible.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
The_Holy_Bible.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
>>79138137
Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
>>
>>79135622
a guy shared a thought with me recently

that the last 5 psalms are totally dedicated to praise.

remember to praise God for how good he is
>>
thanks jesus
>>
>>79135622
Sleep well, Jehovah
>>
>>79138143
You've demonstrated your ability to make a strawman in a thread where people are peacefully praying. Congratulations. Everyone in this thread is now extremely embarrassed about how Christ made them a better person. You've won.
>>
File: 1465264018338.png (956 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
1465264018338.png
956 KB, 500x703
ty jesus son of kek cucker of degeneracy
>>
kill me Jesus please
>>
File: gayerjesus.png (387 KB, 552x550) Image search: [Google]
gayerjesus.png
387 KB, 552x550
>>79135622
> Lord of that sweet ass
>>
>>79135622

christianity is no longer a white religion.

time to move on.
>>
>>79138143

Did you read my post bruv?

Good can't exist without evil and vise versa. God created good but at that moment evil was instantly created by implication.
>>
My view is that God sent Jesus so he could personally feel humanity's suffering. He was given exactly one shot at being a human, just like we all are. It was short and brutal, but he still had enough time to experience all that humanity has to offer. He is also a fulfillment of the promise made in the Old Testament, and came to warn us of the end times.

If you really don't believe in Jesus, have you tried praying? It works. If you don't believe in God but have spent zero time seeking Him out, then that's no wonder. Turn your thoughts to God... the end times could come at any moment.
>>
>>79135622
Jesus was a Jew ,and Jews should be Gased

Based Romans did the Right thing.
>>
File: cleansing the temple.png (352 KB, 419x452) Image search: [Google]
cleansing the temple.png
352 KB, 419x452
>>79135622
Thank you Jesus, who died for my sins.
One day we'll run the Merchants from the temple and the false prophets from this Earth; and you shall smile.
>>
>when people brutalize you, do nothing and forgive everyone

What nihilistic nonsense
>>
>>79142850
>Born in Judea
>Considering the Talmud and Torah to be the Word of God
>This is the same thing

You're an idoit spreading a stupid meme
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.