[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My only hope is for Trump to invade Canada after he's elected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: fmsuf.jpg (27 KB, 584x168) Image search: [Google]
fmsuf.jpg
27 KB, 584x168
My only hope is for Trump to invade Canada after he's elected and make the whole North America the United States
>>
>>79134111
hopefully he will do this for all of south and central america. thanks justin
>>
>>79134111
Well, faggot, if he does that, then he'll have to tear the Mexican wall down.

You're probably an eastern Canadian. So you're probably an American cuck anyway.
>>
>>79134111
Omg it's real...
>>
File: 1465795145621.jpg (43 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1465795145621.jpg
43 KB, 600x338
>>79134111
Kek your country is so fucked.
>>
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

kill me now
>>
>>79134456
No, if Trump takes over Canada would abide by USA laws and have to reject mexicans
>>
File: ixWkVXV.png (246 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
ixWkVXV.png
246 KB, 500x332
I'm praying to kek for video games to become reality.
>>
https://web.archive.org/web/20160629051949/http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-pena-nieto-bilateral-visas-beef-1.3655746

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced a number of measures intended to reset Canada's relationship with Mexico during a two-day state visit by President Enrique Pena Nieto, including the lifting of a contentious visa requirement for Mexican travellers starting Dec.1.

"This move will make it easier for our Mexican friends to visit Canada, while growing our local economies and strengthening our communities," Trudeau said on Parliament Hill after what he said was a productive bilateral meeting with Mexico's president.

"Since 2009, this barrier has been set, but today thanks to a great political will, we are bringing it down," Pena Nieto said in Spanish.

The policy had been imposed by the previous Conservative government to stem the flow of asylum claims from Mexico, which nearly tripled from 2005 to 2008, when Mexicans accounted for more than 25 per cent of all refugee claims filed in Canada.

The two leaders found common ground agreeing to end long-standing irritants between the two countries following months of behind-the-scenes negotiations.

"I'm also happy to announce that Mexico has agreed to open their domestic market to all Canadian beef products. This is a move that will support Canadian farmers and Canadian families," Trudeau said of the ban that will end in October.
>>
>>79135975
Can mexicans switch plane in the US if they're coming to Canada?
>>
>>79134111

No, just have Trump send the CIA after this kid to remove him from power
>>
Beaners are just going to enter the US from.Canada now
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.