[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is eugenics moral?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 21
File: ms.png (717 KB, 760x525) Image search: [Google]
ms.png
717 KB, 760x525
Is eugenics moral?
>>
>>79134055
Is reality moral?
>>
Eugenics are more moral than the dysgenics we currently have.
The only way we can save our species and secure a great future for our offspring is with eugenics.

As a society we are ok with ripping a fetus to shreds because ''ooops, changed my mind XD'', but we are not ok with making sure our kids aren't going to be born with major disadvantages.
Just imagine how many men with small penises and women with ugly faces wish they had never been born.
Imagine if you had a 2 inch dick. Would you be against eugenics?
>>
>>79134897
A concept is neither moral nor immoral, only actions can be immoral. Eugenics is a government program which takes reproductive capability away from inferior people. It is an initiation of force, which is immoral. If you want inferior people to not reproduce, take away their resources. I like to think of people with low IQ as inferior, so, we should have a free market which rewards high IQ with more resources. In this society, the high IQ people will breed and outnumber the low IQ people, and eventually the inferior people will die off. If you believe in the correlation between race and IQ, which you should, this will solve the problem of all races under whites and asians.
>>
forced natural selection is still natural selection imo. natural selection is part of nature, so if nature is moral than eugenics is too.
>>
>>79135500
>People with high ig should breed
>people with high iq choose not to breed more often than not
>These are the future of humanity

Sounds kind of retarded
>>
>>79135500
This makes sense to me. Is 130 considered high enough? Also what would be the lowest?
>>
>>79134055
Is that Saoirse? Shit, she's lookings bad. Girls should just stop aging at 12.
>>
>>79135500
>. If you want inferior people to not reproduce, take away their resources.
Because that's worked so well so far.
They don't give a shit, that's why you see blacks on welfare with 14 kids and the father(s) in jail.
>>
File: IMG_3851.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3851.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>79134055
Marfan Syndrome reporting in

>Yes, it's moral. Abort me please. pic related
>>
>>79134055
Yes
Its harsh But moral Isnt always how the media paints it
>>
>>79135857
there are different tests, but under the best known, mensa, 130 is in the top 2%
>>
>Are eugenics mora?*
It's only moral. Being born intelligent, healthy and strong is a universal human right.
>>
>>79134055
Yes. Would you rather have humans be born only to be destined to live a life of hardship and misery?

With eugenics, retards, cripples, and other flawed humans would never exist. And if libshits thought it's okay to abort babies that already exists, they should be okay with preventing more flawed humans from ever existing. It's more humane than abortion, because you're not killing anyone--you're preventing someone from existing so you don't have to kill if that someone is flawed.

Instead of shooting violent niggers, you can prevent niggers with predilection to violence from breeding so you wouldn't have to shoot generations upon generations of violent niggers.

Instead of purging leftists every time they try to pull Bolshevik shenanigans, just breed out those with predilection to leftism and have said ideology die off with the leftists.
>>
>>79135886

shut the fuck up about my waifu
>>
>>79136027
How do I know if I have marfan syndrome?

I'm not very tall, but I'm weirdly skinny and my wrists are really small. I'm 5'8
>>
>>79136560
Hey, I used to like her too that's why am I saying it. She's great in City of Ember and Hanna is one of my favorite film . But have you seen Grand Budapest Hotel?
And you can't tell me you honestly think she looks as good as she used to look like.
>>
>>79135943
>taking away their resources
This doesn't mean gibsing dem welfare, it means starving them.
>>
>>79135227
Looks and penis size should be regarded as trivial matteras. People should aim to be intelligent .
>>
File: likeinertia.png (552 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
likeinertia.png
552 KB, 540x735
>>79136800

she looks fine ;_;
>>
>>79134055
It doesn't matter.
>>
>>79137069
That obviously worked so well during the Middle Ages or Dark Ages and if you starve them they revolt.
>>
>>79136722
Well how old are you
>>
>>79134055
>1 post by this ID

Why is it always mexicans who do this?
>>
>>79137346
Historically, when have blacks ever won an armed conflict against whites?
>>
File: Grand-Budapest-Couple.jpg (331 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Grand-Budapest-Couple.jpg
331 KB, 1800x1200
>>79137123
Well, maybe that's your opinion.
You like your waifu kissing Indians?
>>
>>79137381
>>
>>79136523
Liberals are mentally insane and hypocritical.

>ALLAH ACKBAR!! KILL ALL THE GAYS!
>guise, not all muslims are terrorists or homophobic, they are the religion of peace.

>random white guy who lives in Texas or Oklahoma shoots and kills intruder
>OH MUH THEIST DEITY, STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES! ALL WHITE CHRISTIANS MALES ARE LITERALLY HITLER!!!
>>
>>79137535
The movie 'Zulu' respectfully disagrees.
>>
>marchisio
good taste
>>
>>79137686
:-(
>>
>>79137994
Tell me, fuck
>>
>>79134055
>moral
seriously you don't still believe morality is anything more than a social/cultural construct
>>
File: stirner.jpg (5 KB, 200x175) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
5 KB, 200x175
>>79138341
Morality is a spook.
>>
>>79134055

Eugenics runs into the problem of humanity making a hypothetical about what's best for the species.

We already naturally select, the main problem now is people with genetic deformities that aren't quite visible(turn people off) can be spread because technology allows these people to live well passed their life expectancy.
>>
>>79137563
ugh, how fucked up this world is
>>
>>79138341
Universally preferable behavior is a book I suggest you listen to or read in your free time, if you want.
>>
>>79135500

You're fucking retarded.

It's the poorest and stupidest that breed like rats. Just look at Africa.
>>
File: 2016-05-06 23.32.42.jpg (1 MB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-06 23.32.42.jpg
1 MB, 1536x1536
>not advocating eugenics so people cam be happier
>>
>Not wanting smarter, physically superior humans
>2016

Nah, let's allow literal retards and genetic mishaps to literally birth creatures that will suffer until their inevitable suicide.
>>
File: IMG_3850.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3850.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>79138097
Go to the doctor. Common problems you'll have can include nearsightedness, long fingers, loose joints, difficulty gaining muscle. If you close your hand around your thumb and the tip of thumb sticks out, get it checked by a doctor. Or if one hand's pinky and thumb can make a full circle around around your other wrist, that's bad too.

The doctor will ask if any relatives have died young or suddenly from heart problems, and they will do an echocardiogram to look at your heart. It's quick and painless. You can also get genetic testing done for the FBN1 gene, but test is not 100% accurate in diagnosing.
>>
>>79148709
Also mild scoliosis or pigeon chest (chest looks pushed in or pushed out) can be a symptom. Most people with the disorder don't have all the symptoms so get it checked if you're worried. Google "Ghent nosology" to find out more.
>>
>>79134055
reminder breeding for looks isn't proper eugenics.

You breed for better suitability not sexual attractiveness.

It always make me laff when people post good looking people in eugenics threads instead of a stocky brown person with the ability to drink cow's milk and diverse genes.
>>
File: 1461651496378.jpg (74 KB, 400x581) Image search: [Google]
1461651496378.jpg
74 KB, 400x581
>>79147040

Eugenics isn't about preventing people with bad genetic disorders from passing those traits on, that's common sense.

Eugenics is a society determining who you breed with and who gets to breed to shape humans the way they want, like breeding any domestic animal, against the natural selection humans express when choosing a mate on their own.

There are many flaws in this, such as the intention of the society. If society wants smarter humans, this could come at the cost of other traits, much like how we bred dogs for specif tasks but fucked them in other ways (the easily breakable back of doxins).

Humans also reproduce slowly, taking more than a decade to sexually mature, no civilization would last long enough to see the fruits of it's efforts.

There is also the social implications of being forced to breed with someone you don't want. Even if you let people fuck but gave fertilization rights to society (I.E your wife gets another mans seed and your sperm is given to a woman you don't even know) the essence of cuckdom would weigh heavy on everyone.
>>
File: BmTGdJ6CQAAzCpS.jpg (51 KB, 480x591) Image search: [Google]
BmTGdJ6CQAAzCpS.jpg
51 KB, 480x591
>>79136722
Possible. You could just be an ultra manlet with Marfan just bringing you up to average manlet.
>>
It will all be irrelevant soon anyways. Korea and China are working hard on genetic engineering and designer babies, which will totally blow selective breeding out of the water.
>>
>>79135500
What EVIDENCE is there that a society with a higher IQ is more beneficial than a society that has different classes of people with different standards of living?

Keep in mind that higher IQ have a strong correlation with mental illness.

Eugenics bases itself in that notion that equality is inherently good.
>>
>>79135500
What makes an initiation of force immoral?
>>
>>79134055
yes but can we just focus on introducing voluntary sterilization, especially with concerns to intelligence, first? baby steps or normies will never allow it
>>
no, but abortion is
>>
>>79148709
Pleb
>>
>>79135227
men with ugly faces are worse off than men with small penises.
>>
>>79150282
not really, as long as their dicks are big, they'll get plenty of gay dudes to fuck
>>
File: 5Fpnjes.png (300 KB, 531x625) Image search: [Google]
5Fpnjes.png
300 KB, 531x625
>>79138495
beat me to it m'property
>>
>>79135500
I like how the brave new world's class system was set up. The lowest did low jobs the highest were in positions of power and advanced humanity. Additonally everyone was happy in their role. Not the most ethical way to run society but someone has to mop the floors.
>>
>>79151017
shit like mopping can be automated. automation can get rid of menial jobs and make those laborers do things like i dunno, empty out trash cans if they were commonplace like in european cities?
>>
technology already guarantees this is going to happen except people will change their genetics by choice.
>>
>>79134055
Forced eugenics? Maybe not but the state absolutely should encourage it.
>>
>>79134055
Considering you die before you exist or get consciousness, yes, it is. It's literally just natural selection, nothing wrong with that.
>>
will it let me turn into a 6 ft tall anthropomorphic fox girl with a 3 ft horse cock?
>>
>>79136027
ayyy lmaooooooo!!
>>
>>79134055
>talking about obsolete eugenics

Is CRISPR-Cas9 moral?
>>
>>79136722
Yes, height:armspan ratio is more important to diagnosing Marfans than height alone, I'd see a doctor desu senpai, you might have a heart defect that could kill you completely without warning if left untreated
>>
>>79135227

yeah but benis size ain't genetic mostly
>>
>>79151930
ayy
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>79148709
>nearsightedness
>long fingers
>loose joints
>If you close your hand around your thumb and the tip of thumb sticks out
>if one hand's pinky and thumb can make a full circle around around your other wrist, that's bad too.
Heavybreathing.jpeg

Thankfully I've had an ECG before and my heart is healthy, I wish I had Marfan induced heigh tho
>tfw only 5'10
>>
morality is not objective so your question is invalid
>>
>>79149291
>the essence of cuckdom would weigh heavy on everyone

this
>>
File: 1457655438489.jpg (99 KB, 669x900) Image search: [Google]
1457655438489.jpg
99 KB, 669x900
>>79135500
>take away their resources

>>79137069
>it means starving them

Forgetting one thing, starving humans don't roll into a ball and wait to die. They become savage to the point of cannibalism and crime (murder) will skyrocket far before it gets to that point. Welfare is paying them not to commit major crimes - humans must eat.

This can be solved by gated communities and complete segregation, but I bet the majority of /pol/ fill find themselves on the 'wrong' side of the fence.
>>
>>79134055
Yes, it could virtually end crime and poverty.
>>
File: 20160629_174710.jpg (507 KB, 1845x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160629_174710.jpg
507 KB, 1845x1536
>>79152981
>>79148709
You cunts have it easy. My joints pop out constantly. It's not a problem with my fingers (can do it at will, pic related) but it hurts like fuck when my shoulders come out.
>>
>>79138341
Does that imply morality is a bad thing or should be abolished?
>>
Would it work to license pregnancy? As in, you need a license to get a child otherwise it must be aborted. And the license can depend on arbitrary criteria like projected health, social status, etc.
>>
>>79134055
Look at that shit tier ear tho
>>
>>79137123
she looked fine. now shes fat
>>
>>79135500
This was well written, but fundamentally retarded.

The lower the resources, the more people breed, dumbfuck. It increases the size of their families, and therefore increases the number hands free for venturing out to obtain those resources. That's why they have so many fucking kids in Africa and Mexico.
>>
File: 1454972830342.png (1 MB, 501x648) Image search: [Google]
1454972830342.png
1 MB, 501x648
If you want to really make things work you don't try to create one pinnacle for the species, because without genetic engineering you'l always have random aberrations that are undesireable.
Instead selectively breed different groups for desired effects, then have them perform the roles they are genetically suited for.
>inb4 Tau loving heretic
>>
>>79136027
Paganini had it
>>
File: 1441857410034.jpg (261 KB, 1024x878) Image search: [Google]
1441857410034.jpg
261 KB, 1024x878
I'm pro-abortion. Not pro-choice, pro-abortion. Pregnant women should need to pass a test to get a license to give birth. This test would include basic questions like "Are you in a relationship or just a dumb slut? Are you employed? Is the father employed? Have you ever been convicted of a violent crime? Are you a high school graduate? Are you currently on drugs? Are you an alcoholic?"

Then both parents should have to pass an IQ test where 100 is pass and everything below is a fail. This would mean a lot less black and hispanic babies, but I could live with that.

>I like to think of people with low IQ as inferior, so, we should have a free market which rewards high IQ with more resources. In this society, the high IQ people will breed and outnumber the low IQ people, and eventually the inferior people will die off.
You'd think this would work but the third world is a living, breathing case study showing that it does not. The less resources people have, the more kids they tend to shit out. Perhaps in the hopes that one of their offspring will actually live long enough to reproduce and carry on the family genes.

Fuck the free market. We need to start shaming single mothers and aborting large droves of pregnancies. Sterilization is a more serious option and one we should reserve for extreme cases since there are people currently not fit to reproduce who might one day be fit to do so.
>>
>>79154413
Health is really only an issue for the kid receiving the shit genes (e.g., predisposition to cancer, renal disease, etc.) It should be more along of the lines of what will make someone not only a burden but a menace to society.

The process should be simple enough--look at who is filling up the prisons of the world and create a profile to reverse engineer the process of getting there.

What children grow up to become criminals?

Children from single parent households.
Children from low IQ parents.
Children from uneducated parents
Children from parents with substance abuse problems
Children from violent, abusive families

Of course none of these are mutually exclusive and there's a ton of crossover between the factors. Low IQs, for instance, are extremely common among violent criminals.

The bottom line is, we know who ends up in prison. And they don't have to! Blacks don't have to shoot each other on every street corner in the world. We just have to breed better blacks. Eugenics is obviously the key.
>>
>>79134055

only if it's voluntary

hence planned parenthood
>>
>>79137117

even the most "intelligent" people are fucking morons
>>
>>79146877
>It's the poorest and stupidest that breed like rats.

sure but those poor people in third world countries have a much lover overall impact on the globe as a whole, they are born, they forage for food, never create any waste that doesn't degrade quickly

meanwhile a child on Park ave in Manhattan creates 100x the waste

so this movement is really trying to tell people to restrict middle and upper class breeding of whites

instead we should focus on our personal environmental impact
>>
>>79136722
>How do I know if I have marfan syndrome?

if your arms are more than half your body length you have marfan, just like Abe Lincoln
>>
>>79136027
Have you had your testosterone levels checked? And if so, what were the results? Also, is your jaw misshapen?

I realize this isn't necessarily directly correlated with Marfan's but your index finger is noticeably longer than your ring finger. This is a sign that you probably have always had low test levels, even going back to your days in the womb.
>>
>>79153404
The diagonal side of the second triangle is curved outward.
>>
>>79136523
>And if libshits thought it's okay to abort babies that already exists,

No, no liberals think anything like that. You must be severely retarded. Please step over here in the, uh, "shower".
>>
>>79136523
>if libshits thought it's okay to abort babies that already exists
The word you're looking for is infanticide and it's fairly illiberal, particularly when directed at "flawed humans" as you describe them.

Not that it matters to me since I support mass abortion and infanticide is basically an act of kindness in the scenario you describe.

I do think you make a mistake in separating abortion from eugenics; abortion is a keystone in the wall of eugenics. It's not abortion vs. eugenics, it's eugenics via abortion (and even infanticide, as a last line of defense against unwanted ripples in the gene pool).
>>
>>79134055
No, it's much worse to be forced into this world and have a miserable experience of life cause your genes are shitty and you're fuck ugly
>>
>>79136027
Ayy
Become a white house security agent, that'll make conspiracy theorists go fucking insane
>>
>>79134055
Yes. Right now we have two big issues that are going to bite us in the ass in the next few centuries.
>low infant mortality rate
>low birth rates
Both of these things mean that we're have fewer kids and the selection pressure on the health of those offspring is lower. We're digging ourselves into a hole, on a global scale and quite frankly have been similarly since the dawn of civilization.
>>
Yes, as long as we don't prevent people from reproducing, but instead focus on gene therapy and making it cheap and widely available. I'd argue that, assuming it isn't dangerous or prohibitively expensive, we'd have a moral obligation to ensure our children are not carrying harmful genes.
>>
>>79136523
>Would you rather have humans be born only to be destined to live a life of hardship and misery?

Racist, you just advocated against race mixing with spics and niggers.
>>
>>79134055

Incentive based Eugenics is, the other kind isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcRRNvTof48

Skip to 2m

Like someone said, the really issue is dysgenics, we need to stop giving incentives for dysfunctional idiots to breed like crazy before they permanently taint the gene pool.

Let's cut benefits for single mothers, replace them with significant tax breaks for married couples that have kids.
>>
It's immoral in the short. It's cruel for those being euthanized, but would likely put the human race in a better place in a century or so.
>>
File: europe-according-to-penis-size.png (95 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
europe-according-to-penis-size.png
95 KB, 960x640
>>79137117
>Looks and penis size should be regarded as trivial matteras
>Coming from a Romanian
How very surprising
>>
>>79171544
(meaning the euthanization of bloodlines, not actually living people)
>>
File: Tony_Arr_137004305.jpg (2 MB, 1910x2584) Image search: [Google]
Tony_Arr_137004305.jpg
2 MB, 1910x2584
>>79155196
Not anymore
>>
File: kush_map.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
kush_map.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
This thread is way above my pay grade
>>
>>79134055

I bet you those two """"""""""master race""""""""""" examples have numerous health conditions and drug prescriptions, like most disease-ridden white people do.
>>
File: 1453159899939.jpg (220 KB, 1280x1777) Image search: [Google]
1453159899939.jpg
220 KB, 1280x1777
>>79135886
>>79172197
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saoirse_Ronan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudio_Marchisio
>>
>>79134055
yes, lets do it now!
>>
>>79134055
Eugenics is all fun and games until it affects you. There's obviously some god-tier white genes floating about but even though I'm good looking and intelligent, I'm unlikely to be god-tier. Fingers crossed I don't get chucked in a bin and gassed.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.