[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, this is BLM's very visible terrorism wing. http://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (633 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
633 KB, 1080x1920
So, this is BLM's very visible terrorism wing.

http://www.bamn.com

We need to start a White House petition to declare BAMN a terrorist organization. This is brazen- this is basically the Hussein administration giving the green light.
>>
Bump. This is something we could do.
>>
>>79132671
>http://www.bamn.com
that triggered me OP.

>no free speech for fascists

Which ones are the fascists again?

The Obama administration is sympathetic to these shitheads. You will find no help there.

If they interrupted your event and you could prove that they planned to do so you could likely sue the hell out of them though
>>
File: NoFreeSpeech.png (298 KB, 474x687) Image search: [Google]
NoFreeSpeech.png
298 KB, 474x687
Jesus Christ this the first post on the page.

Have these people never read our constitution?

This is some 1984 shit
>>
I'm not so sure. If it garnered the sigs, it forces an answer. If we can prove its being deleted or altered, we have a conspiracy. Win-Win.
>>
>>79133144
I'm even a Liberal and this offends the shit out of me.

Free speech no matter fucking what.
>>
>>79133144
Government needs to shut them down before counter-groups start forming and huge fights break out turning into riots.
>>
>>79133282
This whole scenario basically played out before the Nazis grabbed power. It wasn't the fag commies who came out the winners that time- won't happen this time either.
>>
>>79133422
Makes sense that Obama would let this happen.
He's a fucking retard.
Not ideal but I guess it'll work.
>>
>>79133144
I think that they are just literally too stupid to understand the principles of free speech
>>
File: SpeechForMe.png (327 KB, 468x665) Image search: [Google]
SpeechForMe.png
327 KB, 468x665
>>79133144

How can both these posts be on the same page and they not realize their hypocrisy?

I took a ConLaw class this last semester with a professor who I admire greatly. When studying free speech a common issue that typically leads to a violation of the 1st A is the concept of "Speech for me, but not for thee". Now I know they aren't govt actors and therefor they can't technically violate the 1st A, but damn how is this legal? How can we have a truly free society if one side is allowed to drown out all opposing viewpoints? And they wonder why people equate SJWs with Nazis.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.