[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
126 of the lass 129 mass shootings have been undertaken by men.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (26 KB, 861x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 861x758
126 of the lass 129 mass shootings have been undertaken by men.

What do we do about toxic masculinity /pol/?
>>
Estrogen
>>
File: 20160625_141138.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160625_141138.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>79129729
i think Lord Keck. Md could fix all of thia
>>
File: 1465026836805.png (376 KB, 700x512) Image search: [Google]
1465026836805.png
376 KB, 700x512
>>79130051
i wish i new how to fix that on my phone. either way this is now a kek thread
>>
Mercer (killed 9) stated: "I am going to die friendless, girlfriend less and a virgin"

The Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger was a permavirgin.

We need to ban guns to NEETS and robots
>>
File: 1465184835001.png (296 KB, 594x429) Image search: [Google]
1465184835001.png
296 KB, 594x429
>>79130157
Does Trump suffer from toxic masculinity?
>>
>>79129729
"toxic masculinity" is a jewish trick to make men weaker.
>>
>>79129729
What if the shooters identified as females? Fucking shitlord
>>
File: 1465628541017.png (293 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
1465628541017.png
293 KB, 375x523
>>79130228
we need to arm the people with yuns and NEETS with memes!
>>
>>79130157
This board loves to post black on black crimes statistics and then infer that dindus are violent.

Why don't we apply the same logic to school shootings?

126/129 is no coincidence. Something is truly wrong with robots like Elliot Rodgers and we need to have a serious discussion about it.
>>
>>79129729
we give them more guns there are still a lot of people out there deserving o be shot.
>>
Almost 90% of all homicides are perpetrated by men.

Why are men so savage and beastly. Do women see to us as we see to Chiraq dindus?
>>
We need to get more women to shoot people. This is completely sexist.
>>
Toxic masculinity is a horseshit feminist theory that blames the man in isolation for all the violence in a social situation. Women create a toxic environment of relational aggression, and then reward anti-social behavior with sex and validation. Blame them. All of men's traditional avenues have been made illegal in everyday life. The culture is artificially feminized so men lash out of their cage occasionally.
>>
>>79129729
Sounds like we need mass shooting quotas. At least 50% must be perpetrated by woman.

t. Australian Labor Party voter
>>
>>79131304
what traditional avenues? and how is the culture artificially feminized? (honest questions)
>>
>>79131304
We can't put all the blame on the legbeards. This nonsense wouldn't have any traction without nu-males supporting it.

Men do man shit. Lift things, get into fights, etc. Nu-males suck at all of this and don't have balls. They hop on and validate this rubbish while pretending its a "realization" that comes from being smarter or some other pretentious bullshit. It's the emperor's new clothes all over again.
>>
>>79130417
that's just life being utter shit for the poor fucks

boys are tortured in schools, it's not hard to believe that such torment would send a few off the rails
>>
>>79129729
KEK
Men are better even at committing mass shootings than women
>Mass Shootings
>Effortless with a gun
Can women not do anything better than men?
>>
File: [Slams Educationally].jpg (70 KB, 540x414) Image search: [Google]
[Slams Educationally].jpg
70 KB, 540x414
>>79130417
For the sake of indulging, lets look at the causes. Dindus grow up surrounded by lunacy; no daddy, mummy has a new (likely abusive) man every month and the local thugs are dealing crack out front. Monkey see, monkey do.

The solution here is ending ghetto and victim culture. It isn't something that can be fixed by throwing money at it or with diversity quotas. And all the dumbass kids taking "Afrikan studies" or whatever at universities just reinforces this idiocy.

School shooters arise as a consequence of individuals (usually young boys who aren't as strong as their peers) being treated like shit on a daily basis, as >>79131839 says. Harder to solve since intervention just makes the kid a bigger target but ignoring it alone leaves a ticking bomb in the making.
>>
>>79129729
Is this just in America?
>>
>>79132567
So why don't women flip out and blast their school peers?

I think the bullying and isolation is equal for both parts, yet for some reason, for women overreaction = suicide or self harm, for men overreaction = don't go to school today senpai.
>>
If masculinity is the problem, why are all the shooters the most unmasculine little shits on the planet (with the exception of Breivik)?
>>
weeeee look at /pol/ again. 20 replies and not a shred of pentetrating argument, you guys crack me up with your round the bush duncecaps of talk talk talk and never get down to dirt
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.