[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haha how does it feel Americucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (7 KB, 315x165) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 315x165
Haha how does it feel Americucks?
>>
We should have abolished slavery a lot sooner and sent their asses back to Liberia like the whigs wanted, but slavers had to be fucking bullheads about it and now look what happened.
>>
Ask the Democrat party, they're the ones that got beaten.
>>
>>79124140
YANKEE GENOCIDE WHEN?!
>>
>>79124362
It's almost like bad things happen when you get between Jews and profit.
>>
Bad. The South would have been much better off without the cucked Yankees
>>
The last hope for a decentralized and state-based government died. Feels bad man. The 14th amendment was the death blow.
>>
>>79125113

It just pisses me off, that they started arresting blacks trying to escape to Liberia some decades later, now theyll never leave.
>>
>>79124140
Pretty good roofucker
>>
>>79124362
Objectively wrong
>>
>>79124362
Hell Lincoln wanted to send em back too but that never happened
>>
Daily reminder Sherman did nothing wrong
>>
>>79124140
Just fine, traitors got reked while Lincoln keked
>>
File: emus.jpg (134 KB, 332x1048) Image search: [Google]
emus.jpg
134 KB, 332x1048
>>79126211
W E W
E
W
>>
>>79124140

DELET THIS
>>
>>79126411
We offered, and they didn't want to go back because those who were recent enough to know what africa was like KNEW they had it better here.
>>
File: 1309110503726.jpg (28 KB, 281x480) Image search: [Google]
1309110503726.jpg
28 KB, 281x480
>>79124140
It's a shame that so many of my countrymen died over it, but I'm glad we're all together today. Especially tragic since slavery would have been phased out in the South within a few decades anyway (if the North weren't breathing down their necks, making it a point of pride to stick it to them), and even sadder that Lincoln couldn't enact his wish to ship all the niggers back to the dark continent.
>>
File: russian fleet NY harbor.jpg (316 KB, 1500x1057) Image search: [Google]
russian fleet NY harbor.jpg
316 KB, 1500x1057
I would like to thank the Russian Empire for committing their fleet to the defense of liberty and deterring intervention on the side of the enemy in our righteous struggle by Britain or France.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.