[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they ever post on /pol/? They have really valid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png (15 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png
15 KB, 1280x853
Why don't they ever post on /pol/? They have really valid reasons to hate niggers, and it's not like they can't access /pol/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
>>
Sweden Tier I assume. Swedes hardly post here anymore too, I think the governments blocking them.
>>
>>79123315

Pretty sure they were all killed and raped (in that order) by niggers my man
>>
>>79123315

I think real Afrikaners don't like speaking English in their free time. They probably have their own /pol/.
>>
>>79123671
it's not their first language? pathetic
>>
>>79123730

They were Dutch colonists who were overruled by the Eternal Anglo for hundreds of years, so no.
>>
>>79123730
In ZA, English is the kaffirtaal. Only blacks and coloureds use it.
>>
we need to summon a south african!! I've seen them on /sp/ but not on /pol/!
SUMMON!!!!!
>>
>>79123315
they post all the time
>>
>>79123315
That's not even a rare flag. I.e., they do, leaf.
>>
>>79123315
I see them sometimes.
And bear in mind there is only like 3 million of them
>>
There were 1 or 2 posters here, the new one is a proxy. Lived there for a few years. The world has no idea how bad it is there right now
>economy crashed worse than Brits
>Whites are having rights removed
> No more free expression of any sort on the net
> it's about to go Zim 2.0
>>
Aren't there a bunch of South Africans on Stormfront?
>>
>>79123375
KEK South Africa, what a failed state

Also they do post here just right now it's 5am, I recall tons of posts during the university burning "protests"
>>
Fucking kaffirs
>>
>>79123315
Niggers are always going to be niggers. They're like animals who don't know any better. It's pointless to blame them as it's essentially blaming the effect instead of the cause.

Jews are the problem, and they always have been and always will be. They are the people who owe no allegiance to their host country and open the doors for the plague. Most jumped ship to other countries in the Anglosphere after they did their damage here.
>>
File: 1463283394004.jpg (657 KB, 3384x955) Image search: [Google]
1463283394004.jpg
657 KB, 3384x955
>>79124612

Its pretty depressing the general population isnt more red-pilled about the slow moving genocide of whites in south africa. I feel like the most we are going to get out of it is more sweet may mays.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.