[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ DEVASTATED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 25
File: racistsbuttblasted.png (47 KB, 587x302) Image search: [Google]
racistsbuttblasted.png
47 KB, 587x302
We are done here.

*mic drop*
>>
>>79122733

Ignoring ISIS. What about Saudi Arabia throwing gay people off buildings? What about Iran stoning gays to death? What about Malaysia where women get burned alive for not covering up.
>>
Wait, does the WBP and KKK commit mass murders? *picks up mic
>>
>>79122979
Fpbp
>>
When was the last time a Westboro church member put on a suicide vest?
>>
>>
>>79122733
When was the last time westboro shot or blew anyone up in the name of their God?
>>
If Westboro where muslim they'd probably be considered moderate.
>>
>>79122733

The problem is it just isn't ISIS. The entire Middle East is backwards. Are they as backwards as ISIS? No. Will they execute you for being gay? Yes.
>>
>comparing people who don't like others and say mean words to people that commit 70% of worldwide terrorist acts and make things they don't like a death penalty
>>
File: baitdune.png (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
baitdune.png
17 KB, 600x600
>>79122733
>>
>>79122733
ISIS Death Toll: 100,000+

KKK Death Toll: 5,000 approx. (according to Jews and niggers)

Westboro Death Toll: 0.0
>>
>>79122733
When did WBC do anything illegal and or wrong? They hold signs to bait people to attack them so they can sue. Hardly terrorism.
Where in the new testament does it say nigs should be lynched? or the cross should be burned? Or ghost outfits should be worn?

I cannot separate ISIS from Islam, they follow the religion pretty well.
I can't separate WBC from Christianity, but they aren't doing anything wrong anyway so who cares? Just ignore them.
I can separate the KKK from Christianity because what they're doing isn't taught by the New Testament.
>>
>>79122733
The good news is, the left will lose no matter what. Either the right prevails, or we die out and Muslims kill off the left.
>>
>>79122733
>being so dumb you are incapable of looking past ISIS as threat of the day..

fuck i had liberals

what about ISIS? what about Al Qaeda? what about Al Nusra? What about the Taliban? What about the Pakistani Taliban? What about Hamas? What about the Muslim Brotherhood? What about Boko Haram? What about the MILF What about Jamah Islamiyah? What about Al Shabat? What about Lashker e Taiba? What about entire fucking nation states that advocate draconian anti-liberal laws in the name of Islam? What about the shit that is taught day to day in mainstream fucking mosques?
>>
Does anyone from /pol/ ever fire up their accounts and BTFO posts like this? I've always wanted to, but CBA.
>>
>>79122733

the westboro baptists, setting aside their crazy interpretations of the bible, really only hold signs up and inbreed. hardly a serious threat to anyone. the KKK killed like a couple dozen people (including whites) mainly as a vigilante mob, hardly something that wasn't done in almost every county across the south.

Islam has directives and explicitly states to kill people, regardless of borders. In fact it is the only major religion that does not respect borders or ethnic soverignty.

forget the killing, the fact that these goat fuckers have no respect for you or your property says it all.
>>
>>79123194

Holy shit lol
>>
I could argue this but this is 4chan and there is no room for intelligent discussion, just memes and short posts. I will do it in point form. (While this may be a b8 post, simply basic religion understanding seems to lacking on both here and sites since the internet got dumbed down.)

> Islam has jihad, an entire branch unique to Islam. Jihad does not need to be violent but it is a religious act of which anything you do may be done in sacrifice of yourself in name of islam, to be put straight to heaven.

Christianity does not have this. Rather as Westboro Baptist Church simply believes the rapture is when all those who go to heaven happen, that means anybody who dies before the rapture goes to hell.

As for KKK, The racial aspect of KKK is not based on Christianity, the burning crosses are meant for simply bad people black and white.
>>
>>79122733
Except the leftists literally use the KKK and Westboro as arguments against the merits of Christianity.
>>
>>79122733
>KKK
Disbanded in the 80s after pressure by the CIA, they confined their activities to the US and as such are strictly a regional group

>Westboro
Of order 10 people, nearly universally hated with no external support, they confine their activities to the US and as such are strictly a regional group

>ISIS
An attempted caliphate that short-sells oil at $20 a barrel via turkey (through the president's brother), it practices far worse policies than either westboro or the KKK. Iran will only fight it after the US paid them to, otherwise they didnt care. Saudi Arabia will not fight them, thus implicitly they side with them, they're also too busy using US oil money to annex Yemen. Lebanon will not fight them, Egypt is only fighting them because they're getting invaded. Egypt's attempt could be termed half hearted. Jordan will not fight them. Iraq will only fight them in Baghdad and Kurdistan.

ISIS launches multi-regional attacks on civilian populations and is a far larger group than the KKK or Westboro, unlike the KKK where the regional superpower stomped them out, they are only confronted by Syria (whom they are attempting to annex) and Iraq (who they are also attempting to annex). Turkey is using the opportunity to attempt to commit genocide on the kurds (again) and it's being left to multi-regional powers (Russia and the US via Iran and other "moderate" terrorist organisations) to actually fight them, the local muslim nations do not care until they get invaded.

Lastly, it should be noted that Westboro practices a branch of christianity that has been rejected by most interpretations of the new testament and for this reason they refuse to participate in debates. The KKK is technically a racially motivated targeted hate group; they didn't go around killing jews. It is also defunct via the actions of other christians. (Which is to be expected as it was regional in a predominantly christian region; this isnt a case of patting backs here).
>>
This is like asking to separate Catholic priests from 10yo boys dicks. Never gonna happen.
>>
File: moderateislam.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
moderateislam.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>
>>79122979
>*mic drop*

OP Fukkin #REKT
>>
File: 1446762605709.jpg (23 KB, 261x184) Image search: [Google]
1446762605709.jpg
23 KB, 261x184
>>79122733
Nice copy pasta meme you got there. Incapable of coming up with material on your own?
>>
>>79122733
When did WBC kill millions of people over 1500 years?
Muslims burn and behead people in current year.
>>
>>79122733
Except the KKK didn't use the Bible as justification for their actions and the Westboro Baptists are non-violent trolls.
>>
>Christians once killed people years ago, so we should let Islam kill people too.

Great logic retard
>>
>>79123543
>Westboro Death Toll: 0.0
Fuck you, dude. I got a headache one time seeing their protests. That's like 0.01 deaths.
>>
>gay person
>defending islam

is this what you call stockholm syndrome or is it something else entirely
>>
>>79122733
>And separate Boko Haram from Islam
>And Hamas
>And the Taliban
>And Al Qaeda
>And Hezbollah
>And al Shabaab
>>
>>79122733
The thing is, we don't have to separate the Vatican State from Christianity because they aren't slaughtering otherwise-innocent heretics.
>>
The type of Christianity they agree with is not actual Christianity. It's people who treat church as a community activity but not an actual religion. The only religion they accept is secular liberalism and once a religion disagrees with that it's "not real X" when in reality it is their accepted forms of religion that are not real in the sense of what every religion in history has been.

I accept Islam as a religion and that gives justification for any kind of horrible violence they want to commit. I think my religion is better but at least I don't deny the very existence of other religions and assume that deep down these Muslims actually follow my religion but just can't admit it. I think that's the most insulting thing, to simply deny someone else's faith like that. It's incredibly solipsistic.
>>
>>79123033
Not today's pussified, inbred KKK, no, but back in the day when they were a real political force, you bet.
>>
File: high smugo.png (745 KB, 1424x1294) Image search: [Google]
high smugo.png
745 KB, 1424x1294
>>79122733
KKK: twisted interpretation of Christianity focusing on old testament and ignoring the gospels, not following Jesus's example of how to live
WBC: twisted interpretation of Christianity, focusing on old testament and ignoring the gospels, not following Jesus's example of how to live

vs

ISIS: strict interpretation of the Koran and strictly following Muhammad's teachings and example of how to live

That's the difference. A Christian has to distort the religion beyond recognition to use it to justify any form of murder. The central theme of Christianity is forgiveness. A Muslim has to distort the religion beyond recognition to AVOID killing people, since it says to do so every other fucking page in the Koran for crimes ranging from adultery to eating shrimp. It is a Christian's duty, according to Jesus and the Gospels, to love your enemies and forgive them, and it is a Muslim's duty, according to Muhammed and the Koran, to kill infidels.

Apparently it is also the duty of homofags to get killed by peaceful muslims for the sake of diversity and tolerance, but whatever.
>>
File: 1460089930917.jpg (118 KB, 790x1053) Image search: [Google]
1460089930917.jpg
118 KB, 790x1053
>>79123194

That actually did make me think.
>>
>the KKK and Westboro invaded and enslaved half of Eurasia and Africa in the name of God
Oh, okay.
>>
>>79122733
What is it with liberals equating the KKK with being a Christian organization? Did they just get so used to KKK being their default albatross to hang around white people's necks that they forgot that white=/=Christian and got lazy?
>>
>>79122733

until you read the koran
>>
KKK is nothing anymore, its literally just a bunch of old dudes drinking beer and playing cards.

WBC all they do is hold up signs.

Meanwhile Isis bombing, beheading, burning, stoning, throwing off rooftops, enslaving, raping, and are attempting at domination across their borders.

Those groups can not be compared at all.
>>
>>79122733
Sure, but the reaction of the mass populations affiliated are what is important. When westboro protests, they are mocked and scorned universally by Christians. When ISIS attacks, we see universal praise.

That is the actual issue.
>>
>>79126052
Most of the KKK are Christian, though this is sort of incidental to their goals. Some do have we'll go with interesting interpretations of scripture to justify their actions, but mostly it was a spook organization for political control.
>>
>>79126231

Even Bill fucking Maher agrees with this assessment. Islam is a backwards as fuck religion that is detrimental to the advancement of civilization. It must either reform or perish.
>>
File: a Russian Rabbi.jpg (28 KB, 623x431) Image search: [Google]
a Russian Rabbi.jpg
28 KB, 623x431
When was the last time Westborb baptists murdered dozens of people?
or ritually threw the gays they hate so much off of buildings?

Or stoned rape victims to death
?
The time for dialogue is over, you stupid cunt you won't convince anyone with your strawman dog shit here
>>
>>79122733
>*mic drop*
What is this new retarded millennialism?
>>
File: 1462415655102.jpg (20 KB, 342x316) Image search: [Google]
1462415655102.jpg
20 KB, 342x316
>>79122733
Not this fucking shit again.
ISIS are Islam incarnate; they are following the commands of their prophet to a tee. The same cannot be said of the KKK and the WBC.
>>
>>79123194
Kek
>>
>>79123194
I'm saving this for future use.
>>
>>79122733
The difference is that the majority of Christians don't support the KKK or WBC.
>>
File: elN8Yi.png (662 KB, 660x7687) Image search: [Google]
elN8Yi.png
662 KB, 660x7687
>>79122733

How many people did the KKK and Westboro kill last year?

Oh, they only said some mean words about muh minorities?

Ok. We are done here.

*mic drop*
>>
Westboro never killed anyone
>>
>>79126386
Islam is just another Abrahamic religion which tends to be practiced by backward as fuck countries. When people hold up Christianity as more peaceful than Islam you never see them point to Africa, where its adherents can be just as backward. They point to the West, which went through an enlightenment. The level of fundamentalism in the Middle East doesn't fly here thanks to that. If anything, looking at religious people in America and Europe is a case for the influence of secular humanism, not any single Abrahamic religion being better than another one.
>>
>his username is "common gay boy"
>is defending muslims when the common muslim would kill him

IF IT WAS NOT FOR OUR STRONG, CHRISTIAN, WARRIORS SACRIFICING THEMSELVES ON THE FRONTLINES, DEFENDING OUR FREEDOM, THIS FAGGOT WOULD HAVE GOTTEN ALLAHU ACKBAR'D THE SECOND HE CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND STARTED PUTTING ON MOMMY'S LIPSTICK!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
>>
File: 1343785046392.jpg (59 KB, 685x567) Image search: [Google]
1343785046392.jpg
59 KB, 685x567
>>79123194
really made me think
>>
>>79126871

Except there are no countries in Africa that are actually run by Christian law. There are multiple nations in the Middle-East that are run by Shariah law.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79122733
The KKK were never motivated by Christianity. There's nothing about white supremacy in the Bible. And the Westboro Baptist Church just hold signs. They're actually good Christians.
>>
>>79122733
>Seperating the ISLAMIC State of Iraq and Syria from Islam
That dumb faggot.
>>
>>79122733
KKK was persecuted and nullified by christians
WBC is literally nothing
>>
>>79123194
Actually made me think.
>>
>>79122979
WHAT ABOUT TRUMP YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>>
File: guns2_zpscslv3tvi.jpg (73 KB, 800x561) Image search: [Google]
guns2_zpscslv3tvi.jpg
73 KB, 800x561
>>79122733
>>
>>79127280
>good christians
This is true. If they were bad christians they would be in prison for murdering faggots. If they were bad Christians they would act like good muslims.
>>
>>79122733

The KKK is nationalist, not theocratic.

And the WBC hasn't killed anyone.
>>
>1 post by this ID

But realistically speaking, half the replies in this thread are bots too to give the illusion more substance. Oh well.
>>
File: IMG_2240.png (7 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2240.png
7 KB, 377x330
>>79125939
>canttellifserious.jpg
>>
But why should anyone separate the WBC and KKK from Christianity? Both of them are Christian organizations that are devoutly religious and base many, if not all, of their views on the bible.
>>
>>79122733
>Wasting time in religion
Get into science already faggot.
>>
>>79122733
WBC = dislikes gays
Chsirtanity = dislikes gays

Islam = kills gays
ISIS = kills gays

This is similar why?
>>
I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT
>>
File: 1458444825132.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458444825132.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>79123194
mind blown
>>
>>79125070
Plain stupidity
>>
>>79126795

But this is also true.

The fact is that you shouldn't separate the KKK or the WBC from Christianity. They're Christians.

And you shouldn't separate ISIS from Islam. They're Muslims.

But the KKK and the WBC don't kill people. In fact, the WBC are very nice people who would never hurt a fly, and the KKK hasn't really committed any acts of violence for decades.

I mean, if the KKK and WBC are the worst you can come up with for Christianity, Christianity is doing great.

Neither of those groups even REMOTELY compare to ISIS.
>>
>>79122733
Which one of those are beheading people and throwing faggots off roofs?
>>
>>79127973
because about 99% of christians worldwide, including the leadership of just about any denomination you can imagine, would condemn the actions of both the KKK and the WBC. In contrast, about 30-40% of muslims worldwide think non-muslims should be executed or imprisoned for heresy.
>>
File: 1466542912582.jpg (9 KB, 350x234) Image search: [Google]
1466542912582.jpg
9 KB, 350x234
>>79122733
>>
File: 1455487819167s.jpg (10 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
1455487819167s.jpg
10 KB, 247x250
>>79123194
>If Westboro where muslim they'd probably be considered moderate.
damn what did he mean by this?!?
>>
>>79122733
Wow the westboro church ahve started crucifying people?
Shit nigger
>>
>>79122733
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

>/thread
>>
>>79122733
Common gay boy is so vocal because lot of time has passed when he got his shit pushed in.
>>
File: 1466974209021.jpg (29 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1466974209021.jpg
29 KB, 604x453
>>79123194
>>
>>79123033

KKK were a political (Democrat) organisation, not a religious one.
>>
>>79128922
Who is this cum dump?
>>
File: 1462665442243.jpg (61 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462665442243.jpg
61 KB, 960x960
>>
the KKK isnt really a religious group.

They might have latched on that whole "protestant" thing but i think its pretty obvious they are a racial superiority group first and foremost and dont even attempt to justify their racism through faith.

The Westboro group IS part of christianity. They justify their protests by quoting the bible and their prime motivation is their faith.

So what? How many people died through the hands of the westboro baptist church? Yeah they are pretty blatant trolls and have an extremists view on the world but if thats the worst that christian ideology has to offer i think its fine.
>>
>>79129021
>Being this ignorant of American culture and history
wew lad
>>
File: 1459362233986.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459362233986.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>79122733
ONE POST BY THIS ID.
No wonder why you left, that shit makes no sense, and you can't defend it.
It's the only reason why you left.
>>
>>79129486
(You)
>>
>>79122733
Actually, you CAN'T separate the KKK and WBC from Christianity.
>>
>>79123760
There's only so much you can do with 140 characters and then they block you after some snarky insult.
>>
>>79122733
>westboro or kkk
>being even slightly relevant in CURRENT YEAR

Pick one
>>
Pretty much all religious extremist movements cannot be separated from the religion they claim to represent. Their books TELL them to kill. Either with tonnes of contradiction which allows moderates to claim "see here! It says not to kill!" while the next paragraph says "by the way, it's a great idea to slaughter non-believers"... Or with ambiguous language.

No room for ambiguity in books regarded as holy instructions that overrule government, queen and country by delusional maniacs.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79129801
The 140 character limit is why SJWs love Twitter so much. It's the perfect medium for dumbcunts who can't form cohesive thoughts. 140 characters is truly abysmal, barely enough for a single sentence.
>>
File: 1466800720524.jpg (40 KB, 395x285) Image search: [Google]
1466800720524.jpg
40 KB, 395x285
>>79122733
>>
>>79130161
Your post was 199 characters. Too long to comprehend.
>>
>>79123194
>If Westboro where muslim they'd probably be considered moderate.

If the Westboro Baptist Church were Muslim, they'd be considered fairly liberal and they might even meet with congressman and representatives from the State Department (like Mateen's father).
>>
>>79122733
Looks like the planned summer raids arrived early. Yikes!
I accept your challenge. Brainwash me. Go!
>>
File: spaghetti cat.jpg (97 KB, 600x812) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti cat.jpg
97 KB, 600x812
>>79123194
>>
>>79122733
Is KKK even a thing outside US soil?
>>
>>79129314
>dont even attempt to justify their racism through faith.
Nah they do. At least some of them I've talked to have a weird interpretation of the 'love thy neighbor' going off of an assumption that you neighbor can only be a person like yourself. This is why the modern KKK is extremely heavily against race-mixing and don't think the different races should live anywhere close to each other. Its pretty minor though.
>>
>>79130898
It's not even a thing on US soil. There's about 5000 members and its little more than a honey pot filled with LEO.
>>
>>79122733
>1 post by this ID
I sincerely hope you die in a fire.
>>
>>79122733

I don't know any major sects of Christianity that condone the death penalty for apostasy.
>>
>>79130523
When arguing with Twitter people I often have to start cutting letters and writing like "hello evry1, wat do u fink of Trump?" which puts me at a great disadvantage by making me look like a dumbcunt.

On the plus side, one day the SJWs will invent some sort of "-phobia" that's so long, it doesn't even fit in the Twitter box... And that is the day when the SJW shall be defeated.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 627x663
>>79122733
I like how these retards think we are saying all Muslims = Isis

Pic related you fallacious moron
>>
>>79130088
>No room for ambiguity in books regarded as holy instructions that overrule government, queen and country by delusional maniacs.
Then the bible doesn't count? Jesus specifically instructed to not conflict with the laws of man in the world. Render unto Caesar and all that. The joy of heaven will supersede all mankind's laws soon enough.
>>
>>79129314
They are religious extremists. I used to listen to their stuff a lot and their pretty much as fanatical as it gets when it comes to religion. Not sure if Tom Metzger is or not, I don't recall him bringing up religion much.
>>
>>79130981
Even worse, they're split into numerous regional factions. There isn't even a single KKK anymore.
>>
>>79123543

KKK death toll is likely in the few hundreds, possibly less than 100. The vast majority of chapters were non-violent, even back then.
>>
the WBC has forty fucking members

forty

they barely even protest anything, when the fuck have they last made the news?

literally a leftist boogieman
>>
>>79131322
During their prime it was a few thousand, although that was over the course of decades, and at the time they had tens of thousands of members.
>>
>>79131360
>westboro baptist church
>threatens to burn pile of qurans
>pussies out

>islam
>kills a hundred people a day worldwide for lols
>>
>>79131322

most chapters were more involved in policing and vigilante justice in their own white communities. Drunks and wife beaters may not have been hanged, but they got a beating to encourage civil behavior
>>
>>79122733
1 post by this ID.
>>
>>79131569

but the manner in which everyone argues on the internet is "yeah but x does z too so why you only mad about y doing z

WBC is brought up like some counter to an entire religion where even moderate members hate gays
>>
>>79122733

Great tell that to the majority of the muslim population who think that throwing gays off roofs is a good idea.

Go ahead. Tell them.
>>
>>79122733
Islam isn't the problem, it's Sunnis
just like Christianity isn't the problem, Protestants are
>>
>>79131145
Not sure, are there any contradictions? The Old Testament makes the Quran look like a Berenstain Bears book.

Also religion as a concept is dangerous anyway. Taking instructions from something that probably doesn't even exist and believing that entity is the ultimate authority?

If the bible indeed says to follow the laws of man with no contradictions, then that needs to be fucking pasted onto the top and bottom of every single page of the bible. But I assume there would be clashes... E.g. our laws let gays marry.
>>
>>79125806
>KKK
>mass murder
No.
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html
>3445 blacks lynched from 1882-1964
>42 a year, in a nation of millions
>most righteously so, for crimes that the locals were too angry to wait for the judge to hang them over
>only a fraction of those being carried out by the KKK
>1300 whites lynched in that same time period
>no one gives a fuck, obviously they deserved it
>>
>>79122733
The Bible doesn't condone the KKK,

The Quran fully supports ISIS

*mic drop*
>>
>>79122979

1 post by this ID.
>>
>common gay goy
>>
>>79125895
This is what drives me crazy.
I'm absolutely not a Christfag.
Never been to church a day.
Not raised in a religious household.
And I used to be a little edgy with the shitting on Christianity, when I was a retarded teenager.
But when people imply Christianity and Islam are on par as though they're serious, I want to beat them fucking senseless for being barely conscious retards.
There's no faster way to say that you've made it through life without taking the time to know jack shit about either religion, groups billions of your fellow human beings belong to, and then you have the audacity to weigh in on them.
>>
>>79122979
What about the blacks that were discrimnated against in the name of Christianity? What about the systematic genocide of the Native American population with the Manifest Destiny? What about the extremeist groups in the Central African Republic that terrorize the Muslim minority?
>>
>>79122733
Having a book telling you to do something is different than reading a book and then doing something unrelated. That's all.
>>
>>79122733
Stop making spam threads like this, we all know these utterly handicapped fixes exist and there is no reason whatsoever to pay mind to them
>>79130126
Learn something today
>>
>>79122733

The problem is that "moderate" Islam is more comparable to the WBC and KKK, and radical Islam is incomparable to anything that's existed in Christianity for hundreds of years. Radical Islam has inflicted 100 times as much damage in 20 years than radical Christianity has in two centuries.
>>
>The KKK killed ~5000 people by liberal estimates
>Liberal policies kill ~1500 black babies a day
>Liberal policies average more black deaths per hour than the KKK averaged per year

Who's the racist again?
>>
>1 post by this ID
>121 replies
>>
File: 1459608303659.jpg (62 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1459608303659.jpg
62 KB, 640x472
>>79122733
>1 post by this ID.
>>
>>79132735
>5000
According to who exactly?
The Tuskegee institute only estimate about 3500 blacks killed during the existence of the Klan.
The most prominent authority on black history in America btw.
You must have gotten that number from the SJW's themselves. I'm surprised it's not 50,000.
>>
>>79125374
Underrated post
>>
>>79122733
Easy. ISIS separate from Pisslam; whores and fags still killed, bacha bazi and child brides still accepted in Islam-dominated countries.

Pedos in Christianity are reviled and an embarrassment and covered up, while Islam has no issue with screwing children as part of their customs.
>>
>>79132735
Using the historical data makes the comparison even more absurd.

There were about as many black on black murders every year since 1980 as were lynched in all of American history.
>>
>>79127973
>KKK
Nowhere in the bible does it promote white supremacy and the murder of black people, you dumb ass.
>WBC
They protest stupid shit and haven't killed a single person in their history, you idiot.
>>
>>79132639
Only one of those are done in the name of christianity, and even then it's done by niggers. And don't forget joko haram mainly targeting christians.
>>
>>79132639
Blacks were brought and used by 3% of the richest on the States and when slavery was abolished they completely destroyed white neighborhoods. It just so happened that most of those whites in said white neighborhoods were also Christian, fucking nigger.

The Native Americans were not systematically genocided, what the fuck are you even on about? That infers the entirety of our populace actively engaged in murder of Indians, which is not true at all. Frontiersmen, hunters, traders and the military that supported them pushed Indians off their warband lands. This destabilized their society, sure, - but make no mistake that the tribes actually integrated into one another. Warring tribes and ancient customs were abolished for peace. The wars they fought with themselves caused more deaths than all deaths of the Manifest Destiny.

>What about the extremeist groups in the Central African Republic that terrorize the Muslim minority?

What about the "actual" genociding of whites in South Africa?

You are scum. A white apologist, liberal sjw faggot.
>>
>>79132639
The first Africans who came to our shores were treated as indentured servants, same as Englishman. "Why?" you might ask, because they came from a recently converted nation and had been baptized Christian.
>>
>>79132185
Well the old testament isn't relevant to Christians. Its there for context to show the differences between the old covenant and the new. Christ didn't remove the old covenant per se, and you are still free to attempt to follow it to become holy, but you will ultimately fail. As a code of law it is far too restrictive, which is why the Jews nigh constantly fuck it up and keep getting bitch slapped by their God. Also it only really applies to Jews to begin with, if you're a gentile you have no other option but the cross.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.