[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances a new Hippie movement could actually succeed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: flower-girl.jpg (59 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
flower-girl.jpg
59 KB, 500x333
What are the chances a new Hippie movement could actually succeed in the world today? I say fuck this toxic society and being a wage-slave. I WILL start a new hippy movement with fellow anons and you will soon hear of it. Will you join?
>>
No, I don't have a vagina.
>>
You do realise that the hippie movement was the beginning stages of the cultural worldview shift that has caused the cancerous SJW culture we see today?
>>
>>79121856
youll have to discard the idea of loving peace
>>
>>79121856
The hippies created this toxic society dumbass
>>
File: 734637.png (538 KB, 515x564) Image search: [Google]
734637.png
538 KB, 515x564
>>79121856
it did as the NEET movement

>never shower
>smoke weed
>comfy
>accept their place in the universe
>don't believe in jobs
>don't use the toilet

the only different is the aesthetics
neets are more for grey and electronic visuals while hippies love flowers and colours
>>
File: image%3A900.gif (259 KB, 362x480) Image search: [Google]
image%3A900.gif
259 KB, 362x480
Tfw all I've ever wanted was to be a carefree hippie
>>
>>79121856
I will take shit that will never fucking happen for extremely obvious reasons for 500 Trebek
OP is a teenager.
It's OK I was a stupid fucking hippie when I was a kid too. You'll grow up. Same with most of the hippies from the 60's. They got fucking jobs, and grew up because they realized their utopian way of life will never happen in western society

If you're dead serious about this do what some of the older hippies did. Start a commune in the middle of fucking no where, and live off the grid. You have to say goodbye to all the wonderful luxuries we have.
>>
>>79121856

No, liberals today advocate FOR the status quo, not against it.
>>
Today's hard swing to the right is a direct reaction to hippie baby boomers and the Jewish domination of media they allowed.

Hippies will reemerge in 2060. Not anytime soon
>>
It already exists, they're called hipsters. Anesthetics are different, but the purpose is still freedom and practicality. I'm totally down with it, but I would never refer to myself as a hipster.
>>
/pol/ is completely anti hippie. Hippies don't add shit to society, are degenerates, and would most likely defend the niggers and mudslimes like the sjws. They have no place in modern society, besides to be shills to libertarian propaganda
>>
File: fug.jpg (78 KB, 477x276) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
78 KB, 477x276
>>79121856
So this is what complete retardation looks like.
>>
>>79121856

>be a faggot

>get killed by muslims as an easy target

Orlando.
>>
File: face sad face.png (41 KB, 393x400) Image search: [Google]
face sad face.png
41 KB, 393x400
>>79121856
>tfw you will never get to experience free love and fuck tons of qt young white girls over the course of a single summer

Kill me.
>>
File: tumblr_mvf6amAkGS1s02atbo1_500.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvf6amAkGS1s02atbo1_500.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>>79127229
>It already exists, they're called hipsters.

no hipsters were created to LOOK like the hippies in order to prevent another hippie movement from happening.

look at the top hipsters ALL RICH KIDS. they are literally rich trustafarian fucks posing as leaders of the middle class.

they should all be fucking killed.

>>79126457
>>79128716
>>79122438
>>
File: lumbersexual_lead_560 (1).jpg (97 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
lumbersexual_lead_560 (1).jpg
97 KB, 560x560
>>79131490

LOOK AT THESE FUCKING FRAUDS

why do you think tattoos are so important to them?

GOTTA LOOK LIKE YOU WORK FOR A LIVING BRO

they are the WORST of the WORST. servants of billionaires poses as US to influence US.

that is their purpose. that is their game.

look he's about to chop a tree down! WORKING HARD HERE!
>>
>>79121856

Only if it includes an a push for a more agrarian society.
>>
>>79121856
The hippies were draft-dodgers with rich parents who financed their care-free, drug-fueled "movement". They grew up to be the blood-thirsty, money-hungry leaders we have today.
>>
>>79132522
>The hippies were draft-dodgers with rich parents who financed their care-free, drug-fueled "movement".

no that wasnt the early 60s movement, it got taken over by those types.

there was real revolution in the air in those days. the blacks were tearing down half the south.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32HIQa0ZHBE
>>
>>79132688
>the blacks were tearing down half the south.

various malcontents and other deprivileged parts of society were joining them. the entire country was in crisis in the early 60s.

it could happen again and i hope it does. I hope the blacks destroy every bank tower in ever major city.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.