[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it? Why do trannies hate America? https://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (505 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
505 KB, 1334x750
I don't get it? Why do trannies hate America? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlCez018_lg
>>
>>79121746
>these retards trying to imitate loud hollering and wooing, but quietly
I don't know why this is so funny. What is wrong with these people
>>
Kek. I uploaded this to YouTube and the person who took the video filed a copyright claim. Good to know someone else has it and posted it.
>>
They want to be stoned and thrown off rooftops, theyre not getting enough attention before they commit suicide.
>>
File: 0e3.png (16 KB, 379x214) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
16 KB, 379x214
>>79121746
Hmmmmm I dunno, maybe it's because people of wrongly assigned gender regularly experience hate crimes in the U.S., and they are expressing their frustration with a system which systematically & institutionally tramples their identity underfoot and ignores them thanks to backwards Christian ideology?

I stg I hate this fucking place sometimes.
>>
>>79122335
>wrongly assigned gender
uhhhhh
>>
>>79122335
>maybe it's because people of wrongly assigned gender regularly experience hate crimes in the U.S.
Proofs?
>>
>>79121982
File a counter claim
>>
>>79121746

They hate whomever their masters tell them to hate.

Not unlike you.
>>
>>79121982
How the fuck is a video taken in a public place and posted on to the Internet eligible for copyright?
>>
>>79121746
I'm a tranny I fucking love america. Fuck islam. I'm becoming a man though so there is that....
>>
>>79123152
literally boypussy
>>
File: 8574685768576.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
8574685768576.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
Good looking tranny though.
>>
>>79121746

Trannies hate America because they think that somehow America owes them everything they want and they, surprisingly, aren't getting it. SO they tantrum.
>>
>>79122335

Found the tumblr tard. Nice to see you back on here from last night. Now get out.
>>
>>79122522
I would, but I don't want to give out any personal information. It was only 10,000 views and I made no money off of it, so it's not a big deal.
>>
>>79121746

Because they hate themselves. The flag burning is just a metaphor for their charred ego
>>
>>79121746
>one of few countries in the world that lets you play mental illness
>I know, I'll burn the flag!
>>
File: 1466961680190.jpg (157 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1466961680190.jpg
157 KB, 1280x800
>>79121746
yeah, there's no fucking way libertarianism will save this country. we need right wing authoritarianism soon or we're fucked
>>
>>79121746
Because America hates them
>>
>>79121746

I'm not American, but I find that really ignorant.

Those people just want to take drugs and be fuck tards until they die young. That's what they represent.
>>
>>79122335

Because they get more rights somewhere else, so they deny their own national identity?

I think it's because they just want to be fucking retarded, push whatever bizarre sexuality they can on people and live without consequences.

Men who think they are women tend to just act and dress like whores. That's because they have no concept of what being a women is.
>>
>>79122335
>regularly
Not regularly enough if you ask me to be completely frank.
>>
>>79123051
Youtube was literally shadow banning people for being racist at one point in the past, dunno if they still do it but yeah, that's how the fuck. They see trannies burning a flag and go with the claim so they can delete the "inflammatory" video before it spreads more of that evil bigotry they keep telling us we have for not letting them act like animalistic sub-humans.
>>
>Hating on the one country that's the most tolerant of your mental illness
>>
>>79121746
Because they weren't born in Transylvania.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.