[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice /pol/ >live in a home that my great grandfather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: img_04011.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
img_04011.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
I need some advice /pol/
>live in a home that my great grandfather built with his own hands
>house was passed down to my grandfather then to my dad then to me when my dad died
>for the last 15 years the area where i live has slowly become crime and drug infested due to niggers
What should i do should i just cut my loses? Or should continue holding out?
>pic unrelated
>>
Move and rent it out (not to niggers)

Eventually the noggery will clear in a few generations
>>
>>79119919
Build a wall, security cameras, steel shutters, etc and exercise your 2nd amendment rights. If you leave the niggers win.
>>
Sell it for what you can and move. Niggers only make things worse and don't leave.
>>
>>79119919
Would your great-grandfather rather you:
>build your own house with your own hands
or
>raise a family in an unsafe environment, dooming his lineage and destroying his legacy
>>
>>79119919
Tough situation. No matter what you're going to regret selling the home if you do. It goes with parting with anything passed down through the family. Do you think it's reasonable that you'll find a better place moving out of state? Across the country?
You hold out or you move to the absolute best place you can. No middle ground.
>>
>>79119919
Where you at?
>>
>>79120178
This

I'd rather create something my grandchildren could use to secure a better future than they stay in a shitty place full of hostiles who will lower their quality of life
>>
Which is more important, the house or the bloodline?
>>
File: 1464037970261.jpg (15 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1464037970261.jpg
15 KB, 319x320
Keep.

you are in the eye of the storm

just make your house look shitty so they won't break in
>>
>>79119919
Hold on to it anon, I hate my father for selling my great grandmothers home. Keep it, look after it and just make sure to keep the niggers away from it. Remember your gun rights when thinking about defending your property
>>
>>79119919
Build a fence and never leave the house..
>>
>>79119919
Sometimes you have to burn it to the ground for the phoenix to rise from the ashes.
>>
nigger proof it with ballistics glass and bars buy a gun for every room. spot lights a sniper nest 10' fence with razor wire
>>
File: shieeeet.jpg (49 KB, 732x433) Image search: [Google]
shieeeet.jpg
49 KB, 732x433
>>79119919
Lure in some niggers with free KFC , liquor and crack
Make sure they are completely wasted
Lock the doors
Light your house on fire and watch it burn down in a blaze of glory
>>
>>79120744
You meant wall, anon.
>>
>>79119919
sell the house and move. property like bricks and mortar buildings are replaceable.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.