[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Anti Jewish Atheists dislike Christianity? Jesus was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1466770527988.gif (3 MB, 686x720) Image search: [Google]
1466770527988.gif
3 MB, 686x720
Why do Anti Jewish Atheists dislike Christianity?

Jesus was the first Christian, no the a jew.
>>
Fucking cartoons, man.
>>
>>79119413
I can't spell. I meant to say "not a jew."
>>
>>79119413
How was he not a Jew? He was circumcised in the tradition, practiced the holidays, taught in the temple referencing the prophets. Just because he was a nutty reformer trying to make the whole thing about himself doesn't make him not a jew.
>>
>>79119413
"King of the jews", not "King of the christians"
>>
>>79119911
Big difference between Jews as we know them today and the Hebrews/Israelites. Jesus, along with being God incarnate in the flesh, was a Galilean, as were his apostles. The Judeans, translated as Jews, comprised several ethnicities resident in the region of Judea. Modern Jews and Judaism as now constituted are best represented in the New Testament texts by the Pharisees, who certainly were not spoken favorably of by Jesus.
>>
>>79119911
He hated the Jews. He mocked their leaders who boasted of their lineage and their messed up mannerisms.

All of the prophets pointed to him, which is why he made reference to them, and he accused the leaders of the jews at the time of basically causing the death of a lot of those prophets.

>>79120057
The Romans were mocking the Jews.

You know though, that's kind of symbolic in a way that I've never thought about it before. Jesus died, so did the legitimacy of the jews. He rose again and his followers were called Christians and the Jews tried to have them killed and they did have some of them killed.
>>
Give me a second, I'll find a verse that'll blow your Jew hating Fedora off if I can remember where it is.
>>
File: 1454781610746.png (3 MB, 1650x900) Image search: [Google]
1454781610746.png
3 MB, 1650x900
http://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/8.htm

Here's the verse:
5And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, 6And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. 7And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. 8The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. 9For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. 10When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. 11And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. 12But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 13And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

> 11And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. 12But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

>12But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

In other words, Jesus said the jews will be going to hell.

He also said that many of the gentiles will be going to heaven.
>>
>>79121490
These verses prove that Jesus is the best proponent against today's jews, yet atheists will continue to tip, harder and harder.

Christians: 1
Atheists, jew enablers: 0
>>
File: 46.jpg (181 KB, 1124x504) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
181 KB, 1124x504
I'm sad, I guess atheists just don't have an argument.

I'm not that off putting am I?

I'm trying to site my sources for my beliefs.
>>
File: 1464992754991.png (277 KB, 806x785) Image search: [Google]
1464992754991.png
277 KB, 806x785
>>79119413
Jesus was a human of jewish heritage who used illusions to convince other poor, ignorant jews that he was the son of God.
His father was a cuck and his mother was a whore.
The Romans got tired of his shit and executed him.
The End.
>>
>>79119413
did you forget the part where the jews wanted to kill Jesus?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.