[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw conservative black person that supports Trump Anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Dudewhat.jpg (575 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dudewhat.jpg
575 KB, 1280x720
>tfw conservative black person that supports Trump

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>79115522
more of you will start to know that feel when you break into the middle class.
>>
>>79115522
Any minority that doesn't get their news from twitter knows that feel
>>
File: 1feel5.png (419 KB, 625x1209) Image search: [Google]
1feel5.png
419 KB, 625x1209
>tfw conservative Latino who supports trump

It's hell lads.
>>
File: K622jvhN.jpg (24 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
K622jvhN.jpg
24 KB, 400x308
>>79115522
you're no snowflake
>>
>>79115522
>being black
>browsing a website where people post vitriolic hatred towards blacks on a regular basis

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>79118570

Blacks are fine. We hate niggers. Niggers are a sub-species of blacks.
>>
>>79118570
>>79120058
This. It's kinda hard to hate every member of a race, there's some great black guys and some great Mexicans. The problem is the ones who ruin our society and call us racist for getting mad about it.
>>
>>79120058
Yeah but niggers make up 98% of the black race.
>>
>>79115522
yes i am also a negro republican
>>
>>79115522
Try to convince other blacks to vote Trump.
>>
File: 1349252702669.jpg (333 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1349252702669.jpg
333 KB, 960x1280
>tfw Trump supporter with Jon Oliver fan friends in New York

I pretended to enjoy it, after watching GoT. I wan't to wake em up and not lose friends.
>>
File: image.png (423 KB, 827x1066) Image search: [Google]
image.png
423 KB, 827x1066
>>79115522
being a black republican has become a meme, but its actually quite rare. there are far more hispanic trump supporters proportionally. still, however blacks choose to vote is mostly irrelevant. the real problem is that the majority of blacks just cant seem to evolve as a people.
>>
File: top snek.png (341 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
top snek.png
341 KB, 420x420
>>79115522
All the faith in the world won't cure that fat. Fucking fatass.
>>
>>79120058
Not really. A lot of the upper class blacks are shitlibs like Obama, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, etc.

Don't think because they are intelligent that they are on your side.
>>
I didn't realise arms could store that much fat
>>
Trump supporters aren't conservative.
>>
>>79115522
I, myself am not black, but I own a construction company and have many black workers.

Basically all of them are conservative, and trump supporters, because they understand that small businesses like the one they work for are what makes this country go round'.

Every one of them hates the current administration, and the fact that they work so fucking hard just to give their money away to lazy fucks.

So I somewhat know this feel by association.
>>
>>79121956
She has lipodema or something like that, which makes your arms and legs store a lot of fat when it's normally not supposed to.

She's also a fat activist and that picture was from some obesity speech.
>>
>>79121348
I've learned that you can influence people's opinions by simply sending them a news article and saying, isn't this awful, saving your rants and diatribes.

As just a random example - send them the CNN article that discusses how Saudi Arabia refuses to take in Syrian refugees.

That may sound naively simple, but it's worked for me. At best you're planting seeds of doubt in their ideology and worldview.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.