[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Republicans never able to have rational dialogue about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 21
Why are Republicans never able to have rational dialogue about the following issues:

>Gun control
>Immigration
>Healthcare

Gun control they don't realize democrats only want to keep weapons currently used in combat out of the hands of civilians as well as the high capacity magazine and military style modifications such as the flash suppressor.

Healthcare they should know that the more people are on it the healthy our nation will be. Take vaccines the reason certain dieses are so rare in the Western world is so many babies have been vaccinated. Yes some individuals may be paying more than what they are getting but some of us make sacrifice to the strong society we have. You guys seem to love soldiers and commend them for making sacrifices shouldn't it extend to citizenship?

Immigration. Without it our country would be having a negative population growth and stagnating economy. It keeps wages low creating wealth and allowing employers to provide more goods and services and have more customers from then newcomers. With wages down more young people will seek higher education to get careers since we create an enviroment where it is not comfortable to work at McDonalds for life. However you guys seem to want to keep wages down instead of allowing us to raise them to stay ahead of inflation while curbing immigration. That is pure economic stupidity as it will create an environment where McDonalds has to pay 40 dollars just to attract cashiers and young people will not be motivated to go to college and get educated causing a braindrain.

Republicans for the past almost 8 years have thrown tantrum after tantrum and have been beyond reach for having any kind of dialogue without screaming and shouting. Take a look at Tea Party rallies. Obama's policies are seldom criticized Obama is merely mocked and hounded by a lot of people that have never sat down on a University bench.

All around the country you are losing as young people become more aware of your agenda.
>>
Bolt action rifles are used in combat

Your hunting rifle is a sniper rifle

When someone plugs 20+ with a 308 bolt gun, where do you think they'll go then?
>>
>>79110069

stone the bitch, lol
>>
>>79110069
Think about what you just wrote, where you wrote this, for a good long minute. If you find nothing wrong, you have serious issues.
>>
File: 1422156627558s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1422156627558s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
This is a pretty shitty bait thread OP
>>
>>79110069
>Why are Republicans never able to have rational dialogue about the following issues
this is what progressives actually believe
"just be smart like me its 2016 durrr"
>>
Right-wingers tend to be irrational and very angry/scared all the time. That's why they lash out viciously at anyone who they think wants to do things even a little bit different from what they expect/want. They're like grown-up children.
>>
>>79110069
Flash suppressors make rifles more dangerous?
>>
>>79110585
"if someone disagrees based on they must be dumb racist poor and uneducated nobody has common sense but me"
>>
>>79110069
>Gun Control
We already can't have most military weapons.

>Healthcare.
You got Obamacare. Fix it then we'll talk.

>Immigration
It's clearly a problem. Negative population growth is natural and sometimes a requirement for the overall health of a nation that go beyond the economic.
>>
>>79110658
They do if you're a retarded faggot who doesn't understand the first fucking thing about guns in general.

Kinda like OP
>>
>>79110069
>you're not allowed to make fun of women the same way you make fun of men
>>
>>79110069
God damn it Horsey.

As for (YOU), liberals are the ones who won't have rational discussions about guns (only used for bad!), immigration (just let everyone in!), or Healthcare (everyone should get it even though that isn't economically possible)
>>
>>79110686
That's what the left says all the time
>>
We have to shout. Because reason doesn't work with morons like you. We have a right to own guns. We have a right to our own borders. We don't have any obligation to pay for your AIDS treatments. We know speaking louder doesn't improve your comprehension, but people naturally tend to raise their voices when dealing with obstinate morons. All of the liberal points involve TAKING what is ours.
>>
>>79110069
"rational dialogue" meaning "adopt my views as your own"
>>
File: 1466660254397.jpg (61 KB, 659x596) Image search: [Google]
1466660254397.jpg
61 KB, 659x596
>>79110686
my favorite is

>everyone from the south is racist

well I am and my whole family is (my mother is hispanic and calls people niggers???) but the majority are not, unfortunately
>>
Fuck off, statist. I live my life, you live yours. If you can't leave me alone I'll kill you.
>>
>>79110626
Explain SJWs
>>
>>79110525
it's not bait OP is making a pretty good point.
>>
>low wages create wealth
>those damn Republicans
Republican politicians for the most part fucking love immigration, that's why they don't do anything about it. Campaign promises to secure the border have been pure lip service because everyone knows mass immigration benefits the rich donors that both parties depend on. Those companies aren't reducing prices, they're pocketing the money and circulating it amongst themselves. Inflation has only gotten worse. It's fucking housing markets for kids too. GDP doesn't grow in proportion to the population, it just gets spread thinner.

And that's not what brain drain is, retard. Brain drain happens because a country doesn't have any opportunities for the educated. What we're doing is the opposite, forcing as many people through college as possible, even when there are no career paths open to them afterward. This destroys the value of a degree by oversaturating many skilled labor markets and funnels even more money into the hanks of oversized banks(jews).
>>
>>79110069
those things still happen all the time in counries that donate to the clinton foundation
>>
>>79110914
>>79110757
If you think his is more reasonable than mine you can fuck off to reddit
>>
>>79110069
>olden days
> still happens in Muslim world
>>
>>79110914

Most of his information is either a lie or uninformed misrepresentations of the truth.
>>
>>79110069
I don't get why it says "olden days", that happens plenty in the Middle East.
>>
File: 1464737611270.jpg (184 KB, 1073x744) Image search: [Google]
1464737611270.jpg
184 KB, 1073x744
>>79110626
Good one. It's not likethe far left is known for having foaming at the mouth crazies all the time as well better burn the constitution gg anon.
>>
>>79110069
Gun control was solved a long time ago. The second amendment solves it. What you are trying to argue is whether the Bill of Rights should start losing liberty. AKA: traitor. So expect to be treated like a traitor.
>>
>>79110069
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79110069
>Okay, let's just use guns to make people not have guns! That will solve the problem of people having guns, because then they can't use them to threaten other people.
>>
>>79110069
>want to keep weapons currently used in combat out of the hands of civilians
Did you forget the militia part of the 2nd amended you liberals always like to quote?
>>
>Gun control
There is nothing wrong with civilians having military weapons because none of them will ever be what the military currently has
>Immigration
We have enough people here, wanting more despite what is going on would be suicide. You act like humans cannot reproduce
>Healthcare
Healthcare is a service, it's not like insurance. People are free to choose this and after Obamacare people are actually suffering more
>>
>>79110069

Population growth is an issue because the country is so shit right now. My gf and I really don't want to have kids because of all the fuckin niggers and spics running around desu. And all the favoritism they get. Build the wall, stop the welfare programs for lazy ass minorities, force them to work, make them decent members of the population, and then I'll bless the world with my seed.
>>
File: back2reddit.jpg (201 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
back2reddit.jpg
201 KB, 717x880
>>79110069
>>
>>79110069
>Gun control
Shall not be infringed you fucking treasonous fucking scum bag.
>>
>>79111674
Nobody gives a fuck if you reproduce, dumbfuck. In fact we're better off without you shitting out kids.
>>
>>79111674
Or just move to the Midwest.

Are you seriously considering ending your bloodline because you don't like the people around you?
>>
>>79111221
Careful, some retard like OP might not understand you're mocking him. He actually believes some people are special and should be trusted with power over others.
>>
>>79110069
If you think law abiding Americans shouldn't be armed to the teeth with military firearms (notice I didn't say weapons) you are un-American and gtfo. We, the people, own this country.
>>
File: 1post1.png (2 KB, 111x47) Image search: [Google]
1post1.png
2 KB, 111x47
Hmmm...
>>
File: Joan of Arc.jpg (343 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Joan of Arc.jpg
343 KB, 900x1200
Both sides are irrational assholes.
Neither side will give any ground on their pet issues.
Both sides are all bark but no bite on those issues.
Real change will never happen until the ideologues can learn to compromise.
Unless you back up your words with horrifyingly violent force, you will experience no real change. Just changing the drapes on a burning house.
>>
>>79111812
You're a fool if you don't realize that the declining quality of western nations is a big factor in our declining birth rates. No one wants kids that'll live worse lives than them, even if many of them aren't willing to admit the cause of that is niggers yet.

>>79111785
No, we're better off if Africa gets razed to the ground and whites go back to a slightly above replacement birth rate.
>>
>>79110069
>Gun control they don't realize democrats only want to keep weapons currently used in combat out of the hands of civilians
First of all, you mean rifles. Stop acting like you want to ban humvee mounted grenade launchers and the NRA won't let you. Seriously though, ban rifles for what purpose? Combat rifles are used in a fraction of the crimes that handguns are, if you wanted to stop gun crime or mass shootings you'd ban handguns.

>high capacity magazines
You actually might have a point here, but this isn't what you actually want so why should we entertain discussion about this?

>and military style modifications such as the flash suppressor.
Again, for what purpose? Show me one example of a crime where a flash suppressor was actually used and enhanced the ability of the criminal.
>>
>>79110069

>gun control
honestly I'm just plain getting tired of this issue. Personally I don't own any guns or feel the need to ever own any guns and don't even really care that much if it's legal to own them, so you know what? Go ahead and criminalize assault rifles and high-capacity magazines if you want. Criminalize all guns if you want, I don't honestly give a fuck. I'll be very curious to see what you people do the next time some pissed-off Muslim extremist shoots a bunch of people using an illegally obtained gun and you don't have gun control to use as a shield issue to avoid bringing up his religion.

>healthcare
Healthcare costs money, believe it or not. Taxing the shit out of people who work in order to provide free healthcare to people who can't be bothered to is not cost effective or practical, nor is it fair. If you're young, focus your attention on developing a marketable skillset so that you can get a decent job that comes with a decent health care plan; odds are you'll never have to worry about it by the time you need it. It's honestly not that hard.

>immigration
The economy is already stagnant as a result of Democratic policies for one thing, and for another Republicans are not opposed to immigration, just illegal immigration. Nobody is suggesting we close off our borders and stop accepting immigrants; we just want to better regulate who comes here and for what purpose. Currently we have a large number of immigrants sneaking in illegally from Mexico, which is illegal. As a result of this, we would like to:
A. Strengthen border security to correct this problem
B. Find and deport individuals and families who are living here illegally, as they are in violation of US law
>>
>>79110069
> gun control
> rational
You've only proven you know nothing about firearms, crime, or rights. Everyone who supports gun control is either stupid or legitimately evil. Thanks for confirming.
>>
File: makesuthink.png (17 KB, 271x114) Image search: [Google]
makesuthink.png
17 KB, 271x114
>>79112176
hmmm...
>>
File: hmmm.png (119 KB, 621x479) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
119 KB, 621x479
>>79113488

hmmm...

Also, nice 88's
>>
>>79110069

Projection: The Post
>>
File: REE.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
REE.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
>>79113677
FUCKING NIGGER
THIS MEME MAKES NO SENSE
FUCKING STOP
>>
>>79110069
>What an interesting post, you're probably a butthurt libfag over brexit or some other recent victory
>I should come up with a response that both infuriates and ridicules this retard
>check id
never mind
>>
File: hilareeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (56 KB, 461x532) Image search: [Google]
hilareeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
56 KB, 461x532
>>79115258
Why didn't you sage?
>>
File: hickok45-youtube.jpg (19 KB, 288x378) Image search: [Google]
hickok45-youtube.jpg
19 KB, 288x378
>>79110885
Ticktock 8:45 pm here AND UGH
>>
>>79110069
Wow, 1 post. Didn't expect that!

Remember to sage.
>>
>>79115258

>1 post by this id

raely makes you thunk
>>
This is troll thread, yes. But can someone give me incite on the "stagnating economy" argument.

As far as I can tell, a stagnating economy is what causes countries like Britain to bring in immigrants.

And then they complain about the problem they helped create.

Does immigration help curb inflation at least in the short term? Why or why not?
>>
Because your idea of "rational dialogue" means completely agreeing with your estrogen injection induced feelings. End yourself, tranny. You all do eventually. Someday the cold harsh reality will be too much to bear and you will finally felate that shotgun, to obtain the peace you so desperatly desire. Do it, you know you want to.
>>
>>79116836
A stagnating economy is caused by business.
Technological development causes growth.
When the general populous is so stupid they can be sold a phone that is only slightly different from the last one every few months, business takes advantage.
If you have a solely research and industry based economy, this isn't a problem.
>>
>>79110626
It seems to me that it's the shitlibs who are scared of everything considering how they want to regulate everything that they're afraid of.

Oh no guns are scary, better get big government to make then illegal.

Conservatives generally leave you alone. They'll talk shit about you, but they won't physically harm unless attacked first.

Libtards will forcefully try to regulate everything through big government. Forced gay marriage, forced contraceptives, forced mothafucking shit you libfucks won't leave the rest of the world alone.

If a conservative seems to be fearmongering, it's not an irrational hatred. They're just warning you based off of logical conclusions, but whatever. Shitlibs are the same fucking morons who actually thought that Muslims and fags could get along. In fact, you shitlibs still think that.

It seems to me that you're the mothafuckers who need to be exposed to reality. It's only the Western world that believes in complete progressive delusion because liberals are in such denial of reality. They actually think they can just rewrite history and the rest of the world will conform with their lies..
>>
>>79110069
>weapons currently used in combat

Confirmed for not knowing shit.

AR-15 =/= M4
>>
File: horsey.jpg (385 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
horsey.jpg
385 KB, 2000x1125
>>79110069
Horsey is such a fucking faggot holy shit.
>>
>>79112242
>Real change will never happen until the ideologues can learn to compromise.
No. Fuck you.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 316x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 316x261
>>79112242
>And you know I'm superior because I could never be drug down to the pathetic realm of defending an argument.

It's like when people are passionate about what they are saying, mommy and daddy are fighting and you just want to play Nintendo and it scares you. And you couldn't possibly be drug down at the level they were at. Fuck off.
>>
File: europe's future.jpg (113 KB, 650x462) Image search: [Google]
europe's future.jpg
113 KB, 650x462
>>
>>79110069
What's the point to own a gun not using in combat
>>
>>79117307
Okay thanks for the reply.
>>
File: 1465598176338.png (91 KB, 1075x1430) Image search: [Google]
1465598176338.png
91 KB, 1075x1430
>>79110069

"Stone the Bitch" Clinton
Rings a bell desu
>>
File: embrace diversity.jpg (223 KB, 650x462) Image search: [Google]
embrace diversity.jpg
223 KB, 650x462
>>79118661
Give poor Davidolf Horsey some credit, wouldja?
>>
File: The Gift.jpg (160 KB, 599x454) Image search: [Google]
The Gift.jpg
160 KB, 599x454
>>
File: horsey obama.jpg (484 KB, 885x540) Image search: [Google]
horsey obama.jpg
484 KB, 885x540
>>
>>79110069
But it's the gun grabbers who can't have a rational debate about gun control. The reason for this is that they know next to nothing about firearms or the laws already in place concerning them. They are completely ignorant about the subject matter and yet insist on having opinions on it anyway. Rational discourse with such people is flatly impossible.
>>
>>79118355

He mentioned nothing about choosing a right or wrong argument, you perfunctory fucktard.
>>
>>79110069
Because you are all cucks. Die on a fire.
>>
File: 1 post by this id.png (6 KB, 812x603) Image search: [Google]
1 post by this id.png
6 KB, 812x603
>>79110069
I would have enjoyed a proper conversation on this but apparently the OP, like the tremendous cocksucker he is, couldn't even stay around to defend his assertion.
>>
>>79110069
there's no dialogue because you're objectively wrong and refuse to admit it or budge an inch

fuck off demofaggot
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.