[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING LOL Do you guys actually believe there will be a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ruger 1911.jpg (36 KB, 475x308) Image search: [Google]
ruger 1911.jpg
36 KB, 475x308
FUCKING LOL

Do you guys actually believe there will be a fucking race war between between blacks and the hells angels or some kind of schizoid BS?

Who wants that maybe like 5 percent of white people, 80 percent of which live in trailers and like 2 percent of down and out black people that have never graduated high school.

If I am ever harassed by white trash like yourself I will gladly have no problem using deadly force. Anytime me or my family harassed I will utilized my .44 magnum I carry with everytime I leave the house to deter trailer trash like you from committing or arson to practice for the apoclypose or some shit like that.
>>
File: c.jpg (104 KB, 800x466) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
104 KB, 800x466
No, sane people don't actually think a "race war" will happen.

Cool 1911, what are your thoughts on the National Match?
>>
Nah we're just gonna deport all non-whites back to their shitholes ie Mexico and Africa.
>>
File: 1466733404871.jpg (176 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
1466733404871.jpg
176 KB, 1663x1247
>>79108212
Absolutely. Niggers are sleepwalking through the most important period of American History. They have proven themselves to be traitors, and I will not hesitate to kill them in a revolutionary scenario.

Their attitudes leave them destined to be slaves when all the pieces fall. They had their chance and they squandered it like the monkeys they are.
>>
>>79108212
This.

Race war is a masturbatory fantasy that these neckbeard losers came up with because they saw a commercial with white and black people getting along.

Fucking pathetic and a lot of this board needs professional mental help.
>>
>>79108212
You're scared a White man will kill you? Have you looked at the nig on nig murder rate? Fucking retard
>>
>>79108212

thats the good thing about being white, we dont have to do anything to you, you kill yourselves or we just let the police do it for us lmao
>>
>>79108490
1911's are like harly Davidson's they're cool to ride but I wouldn't bet my life on one.
>>
>>79108212
There's a reason no one does shit about chicago. It's population control. It's easy actually, put a bunch of black people in the same place, murder rate goes up. Every. Single. Time
>>
>>79108212
Your writing skills are awful, I had to read your little text about 3 times.

Sure go ahead use deadly force, the law will take care of you afterward.

If you weren't justified to use deadly force then there will be consequences for you.
>>
File: unexamined life.jpg (137 KB, 856x537) Image search: [Google]
unexamined life.jpg
137 KB, 856x537
>HAHA CIVILS WARS HAVE NEVER HAPPANED IN THE HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER IN COUNTRIES EXTREMELY DIVIDED BY POLITICAL AND ETHNIC ISSUES FUELED BY OUTSIDE INTERESTS JUST LIKE THE US IS NOW

American education leads to cognitive dissonance
>>
>>79108779
In the current direction this country is going in, a civil war that is divided among ethnic lines is inevitable. The balkanization will ultimately lead to a race war.
>>
>1 post by this id.
>>
>>79109887
This, especially when the nigs are riled up by leftists who want nothing more than to breed the desire for unrest and violence.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.