[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, Why did Obama do Benghazi? I was blue-piled when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 444x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 444x454
Hey /pol/,

Why did Obama do Benghazi? I was blue-piled when this happened so I don't know much about it.
>>
>>79103838

He'll do whatever it takes to get Americans killed.
>>
>>79104075
Tell me something I don't know..
>>
File: umaru.jpg (646 KB, 1200x852) Image search: [Google]
umaru.jpg
646 KB, 1200x852
Nothing, he didn't do anything. People got attacked and the military couldn't respond in time. The embassy had asked for more security and didn't get it but that was an internal fault.
>>
>>79103838
It was so he could make the country progressive and then replace hillary as the democrat candidate.
Hillary dies! Out comes her best friend
Baraquel for a another 4 years.
>>
He was neck and neck with Romney then, and the line eight weeks out from the election was "bin Laden is dead and GM is alive." He was claiming Al-queda was broken and on the run and believed that beefing up embassy security in the run up to 9/11 would underline that narrative. Through his state department he refused multiple requests for increased security from ambassador Chris Stevens who had reason to believe the embassy would be attacked, and then he and Hillary lied by blaming it on an anti-muslim video so they could shift responsibility from their tactical failure (read: refusal) to respond. We were 54 days from an election and he needed to posture. He gambled, failed, and covered it up. The coup in Libya was supposed to be the crown jewel in Hillary's foreign policy credentials; a coup with no American boots on the ground. It backfired violently at a politically inconvenient time and they buried it just like they buried those Americans.
>>
They armed the "freedom fighters" with the intent to overthrow Gaddafi.
Freedom fighters get extra peaceful and enrich an ambassador.
If this blew out of proportion it would look bad on the administration arming extremists so they tried sweeping it under the rug
>>
>>79103838
Hillary and Obama did nothing because the Libyian government didn't want their citizens to see US troops to protect their national identity.

Too make things worse, after literal hundreds of denied requests for extra security, and DURING the 8 hour long attack on the embassy, Hillary met with top bureaucrats to discuss a coverup, NOT how to help.
>>
>>79104600
It doesn't help that the military wasn't dispatched DURING the attack, 8 hours before the last 2 Americans died. A few security units were going to go there, but they were ordered to suit up and suit down three times, then to take all American symbols off their cars before heading out. THAT is why they couldn't make it.
>>
>>79106659
This. Anyone who thinks Obama/Hillary wanted Americans to die is retarded. It was incompetence and the meddling of people not on the ground with people who were on the ground that resulted in Americans dying.
>>
>>79107085
Well it was under Hillary's orders that the military there follow Libya's orders to not appear American. Hillary didn't want American's to die, obviously, she's not a Disney villain, but it was horrible mismanagement for the sake of international politics on her part.
>>
>>79106077
This. It was an arms deal.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.