[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what will happen after Trump wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
what will happen after Trump wins?
>>
>>79102155
You will wake up and it will be time to go to school.
>>
File: 1466737018609.png (134 KB, 809x821) Image search: [Google]
1466737018609.png
134 KB, 809x821
>>79102155
Kek rises of course anon. Your dubs prove it
>>
>>79102155
wins what?
>>
america will be made great again
>>
>>79102155
Hopefully half the country flees to Canada and those that can't make the trek commit suicide.
>>
>>79102155
if he wins

his supporters are making normies vote against him from how they act online
>>
Nuclear war within 18 months.
>>
The majority of /pol/ will turn on him within the hour
Some will call him cowardly for not being active enough in the saving of white race
Some will become alt-libertarians because it will be the new /pol/ cool thing to be
Trump hate becomes the norm, people who think otherwise will be labeled Trump shills.
>>
>>79102155
Dindus will riot more.
President Trump will send the cleanup bill to the cities mayors.
>>
>>79102155

Kek reveals himself
>>
File: 1461736799447.gif (7 KB, 128x200) Image search: [Google]
1461736799447.gif
7 KB, 128x200
>>79102419
Our hearts

>>79102155
I think most of his policies will have a stabilizing effect globally. Not that their won't be billions of dollars spent to undermine him and cause chaos to blame him for. The notion he would cause a major war is absurd.

I don't think jobs will 'flood' back but we should see a reasonable increase and a boost to industrial growth.

The worlds opinion of Islam will continue to tank and defending the institution will become unpalatable to ordinary people.
>>
that autistic genre will disappear that's for sure
>>
File: RPpo8gK.jpg (588 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
RPpo8gK.jpg
588 KB, 3120x4160
>>79102155
US overtakes the UK as the world's leading exporter of salt
>>
>>79102874
Honestly, probably this
>>
>>79102874
Pretty unlikely, I was a fan of Ron and Rand from 2003 to when Rand sperged out on Trump for OMG BORDER CONTROL!?!,and had liked Rand more until then.
>>
>>79103582
MINE
>>
If Trump wins, there will be widespread riots and protests and tumblr will drown in its own tears.

So many people hate him to such an immense degree that I can only imagine he will be assassinated sometime during his presidency.
>>
File: hyuW7d.jpg (121 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
hyuW7d.jpg
121 KB, 800x800
>>79103883
The Secret Service isn't blind to the amount of hate towards him. A few loonies have already tried attacking him.

I think you are right about a period of unrest but if we can weather that storm the other side is a much better world. His popularity could go up in office and his detractors will have to face the reality that their is a Centrist in office and not the boogey man they imagined.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.