[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it actually more racist after brexit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: ukip.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ukip.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
Seeing a lot of posts & blogs about how racist the UK public has suddenly become. Is there any truth to this?
>>
File: cheeky lil pepe.png (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cheeky lil pepe.png
54 KB, 500x500
>>79097084
i hope so
>>
theres been an increase in polaks and muslims getting beaten up, yes
people feel more comfortable with it now that brexits confirmed. i guess its got people riled up
>>
Leaving the EU has caused some difficulty with Frankfurt school Jews fucking the country up
>>
>>79097690

Hopefully they all fuck off to Europe
>>
>>79097084
its much easier to tag everyone you are against racist than to actually have a conversation and argue with them
>>
>>79097084
It's kinda like how trump was not racist UNTILL he ran against leftist and elitist.
>>
>>79097084
did you not see the 3 paki girls crying tears of taqqiya on the news earlier?

We're the side that won, were all walking round with big smiles and being all jolly. you can literally spot fellow brexiteers.

i think its a smear campaign, in the vein of 'hey rabbi...'

They have to make ukp a party you cant talk about in public again, and fast. because we'd broken that narrative, i naively thought for good. Now suddenly people are attacking poles? as fucking if.

Equally, hurt feelings on the news at ten but rape gangs across the uk for ten years swept under the carpet with police and governmnet help.

theyll get the monster they want if they keep this up.
>>
File: 1400105074305.png (854 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
1400105074305.png
854 KB, 600x887
THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT THERE IS A MAJOR DISCONNECT BETWEEN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

THE MEDIA IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.
>>
it's an attempt to show the leave vote was won by racists and not the working class of all races.
>>
>>79097882
Well said skinny.
>>
>>79098607
Was arguing with some lefties and even they acknowledge theres no unbiased news sources. No wonder everyone in the UK is confused as fuck listening to bullshit from either the left or the right.
>>
>>79097084
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664412/Halal-butchers-destroyed-thugs-throw-petrol-bomb-it.html

I don't know how many of these stories are real or not anymore.

I really don't care, I just want an end to mass migration that's all.
>>
>>79097159

+1
>>
File: 1461888090017.png (56 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1461888090017.png
56 KB, 400x386
>>79097084
They're melodramatic sore losers
>>
>>79099088
Wouldn't say sore losers when UKIP all wanted brexit you silly cunt
>>
>>79097084
People everywhere have been saying "I don't recognise my country anymore". Bullshit, they just didn't leave their nice little comfort zones. The UK has always been like this.
>>
>>79097084
yeah, racism has spiked dramatically
I don't understand why tho

I mean, come on, you petty bastards, we already left the EU
it's a bit late
>>
Racists just think 52% of the country agrees with them now so they can go and bash all the poles
>>
>>79097084
Someone here claimed that the "Decolonise Education" activists are organising fake sympathy stories, and that they produced a how-to:

http://pastebin.com/uNKY8fLc

Can't vouch for this, but it does *exactly* match the pattern of many of the reports.
>>
>>79099445
Bremaincucks are the sore losers
>>
>>79097084
They didn't become racist. They always were.
>>
>>79099716
>Decolonise Education

Can I have more information about this? The reason I created the thread was because I saw a 120 picture facebook album with all these racist stories and it got me thinking how hard could it be to recreate this to push an agenda.
>>
>>79099704
and more to the point, why are the polish having such a shit time with this when muslims get away scott free?

surely it's the muzzies that should be getting the brunt of the post-brexit racism?
>>
>>79100139

Because the propaganda covered Muslims but not poles
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6RQJpwJXAY
>>
>>79100114
Imagine if BLM graduated college.
That's the "Decolonise Education" movement

Everything is rayciss to them, absolutely rayciss. Our greatest historical figures and achievements are all rayciss.
>>
My nan gunned down a bus full of JFs yesterday.

Bit extreme desu.
>>
>>79100440
your nan sounds like one hell of a woman

cherish her
>>
>>79097084

real question is how do they compare to the level of immigrant crime
>>
>>79097084
It's hilarious to see people call the UK """"""racist"""""".

We're by far one of the most tolerant countries in the world.

If the UK is racist then what are China, Russia and South Africa?
>>
>>79099492
haha nigger go to whitechapel.
>>
>>79100019
Exactly but UKIP were very leave
>>
My great aunt Beat a nigger to death while chanting " white mans burden"
>>
>>79091242
>>79097084
IGNORE SHILL THREADS
DO NOT REPLY FAGGOTS
SAGE TO DEATH
>>
Hope so m8
>>
>>79097084

You actually believe that in only 3-4 days, all of the police precincts in Britain managed to collate their crime statistics, particularly on hate crimes, to reach some ridiculous % increase that just happens to go with the media narrative?

It can take weeks for a reported crime even suspected of being a hate crime to be recorded as such, as evidence comes in and prosecutors decide etc....

But in only a few days after Brexit, race based crimes are apparently up a zillion percent...

Being this naive...
>>
File: 1466618565354.jpg (221 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
1466618565354.jpg
221 KB, 852x805
>>79097084
it's a transparent attempt to stump the trump

"if you vote for this RACIST XENOPHOBE WHO SUPPORTED BREXIT, you are INVITING RACISTS INTO OUR COUNTRY!!!!" *gets blown up by aloha snackbars*
>>
>>79100066
If being racist means wanting third-world degenerates out of your neighborhood, then sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>79100139
Poles are the Mexicans of Europe. It makes sense really.

Also people probably dont want to get bombed by Muslims. They know targeting them for abuse is going to get them blown up.
>>
>>79097084
The 50% increase stat comes from online reports of racism. Willing to bet
most of those are sore losers reporting any Pro Brexit tweet as racist.
>>
>>79100908
The % increase is based on internet reports to a dedicated website. No proof whatsoever of any increase.
>>
>>79097084
Some muslim got beaten up where I live.
>>
>>79097084
Nope. Not even here in Scotland, which is racist as shit.

One shitpost about Poles and one acid attack. Terrible, but not linkeabke to Brexit.
>>
>>79097423
Are you sure it's an increase? Although even if it isn't, the media will make sure it looks like it is.
>>
>>79100908
I love how you live in Canada, and you think you know what's going on in this country right now

I'd tell you to pick up a newspaper, but, again, you live in fucking Canada
>>
>>79100908
I'm skeptical and that's why I'm here asking.
>>
The bullshit the media asks people to swallow is absurd. A country spontaneously became more racist in all places because of a referendum. Article 50 has not even happened and by magic the UK is starting up pogroms over night. By this logic remain winning would magically make the UK new Poland with Islam as its state religion. But of course some phone videos and people feeling worried are enough to generalize a country, and massive amounts of terror are not enough to judge a religion
>>
tried to be a good leaf and buy some nice british products today, did i do well?

mcvitie's digestives (dark chocolates) and club (honeycomb & orange)
jammie dodgers
hp sauce
sharwoods hot curry powder
heinz curry beans
marks & spencer chocolate classics
lucozade orange
scottish bacon
yorkshire tea
>>
File: images (95).jpg (15 KB, 502x293) Image search: [Google]
images (95).jpg
15 KB, 502x293
>everything a leftist doesnt like is racist
>something they dont like happens
>oh no look at all this racism

Makes sense desu
>>
File: RelaxDontEUit.jpg (317 KB, 540x661) Image search: [Google]
RelaxDontEUit.jpg
317 KB, 540x661
>>79099716
how do we combat this shit?
We memed our way to excellence now we must fight them on the beaches so they dont fuck this up for us.

What is the antidote to this?

All the 'i dont like the result 'memes poured water on the 2nd referendum hot heads.
How do we nix this?
>>
All I can say is that I live in a town that was majority leave and I'm just happy to be a straight white British male.
>>
>>79101397
Just keep devaluing the word "racist" into complete meaninglessness.
>>
>>79097084
>Is there any truth to this?

Very little, the Liberal and Remain propaganda didn't stop on the 24th, there has been a heavy bias to reporting it now and spinning events to make it look like it's related to racism and Brexit

tl;dr spin

"In public relations, Spin is a form of propaganda, achieved through providing a biased interpretation of an event or campaigning to persuade public opinion in favor or against some organization or public figure."
>>
>>79101106
>Scotcuckland
>Racist
lolno.

Also
>p-pls EU I want to suck your BIG BROWN COCK! p-pls gib, gib cock pls. PLS!

You're pathetic after that fucking cunt in the EU parliament actually BEGGED to stay in the EU.

Top fucking lel.
>>
>>79100440
based nan
>>
>>79097084
You notice there's a lot of social media posts by professional victims but little (read: none) recorded evidence of any of these events.
>>
>>79101331
Can you explain the leafposters to me? Are they Quebecqueers?

Also thank you based anon. I shall buy some maple syrup made in Canada. Brand recommended?
>>
Of course it is. The left spent the whole campaign making out that Leave voters were racist scum and that a Leave vote would mean all their pet minorities would be deported, when it meant nothing of the sort. The day pof the result all of social media was proclaiming that it was a victory for racism, that Britain was a racist country now. Is it surprising that racists have been emboldened? The irresponsibility of the left has backfired in their faces.
>>
THESE ARE JUST REMAINERS TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE BREXIT MOVEMENT. THESE ARE THE SAME FUCKS WHO KILLED THAT INNOCENT NIGGER LOVER
>>
>>79100114
They're the sort of dickheads who'll complain that English lit courses have too many white men on them, despite nigger literature being an oxymoron.
>>
>>79097084

No, racism was always there. People simply didn't have the courage to speak. Their voices were taken away by the EU. They felt powerless and not in control of their own country. That's all.
>>
>>79101972
i was explaining to my bloke about all the fake racist attacks and poo swastikas and problem glasses women getting hate crimed in amaerica. Theyre doing the same tactics here to cause unrest.
they want to discredit our win and create more instability. they need brexit to fail with their whole hearts or its the end of the line for their communist bullshit. and their death spasms are going to be both terrible and kekworthy
>>
>>79101972
we should keep a record of obvious agitators in any crowd scene or protest. like when we were spotting hoodies in police boots in the european riots a few years ago
>>
>>79102278
>>79101972
Seriously though who the fuck writes "UKIP" next to the words "FUCK OFF POLISH VERMIN" on a wall also it's the same phrase that's being spouted in different areas of the country.

Real right wing racists would literally being doing this and are doing this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664412/Halal-butchers-destroyed-thugs-throw-petrol-bomb-it.html

It's really fucking pathetic how lefties are so stupid and their blatant false flagging can be spotted by the most inbred of people. They need to sort that shit out, maybe ask Mossad for some tips or something?
>>
>>79097084
>Is it actually more racist after brexit?

Nope. It's always been like this. There's a constant, low level, racism in England but the media rarely pay attention to it. Pre Brexit, a bit of silly grafitti telling wogs to fuck off, wouldn't have made the news. Post-Brexit, it's national news.
>>
>>79101331
>scottish bacon

?????
>>
>>79097084
No, they just make news about it since it supports the narrative.
>>
>>79102637
i dont believe they did that. after theyre on cloud 9? but not after the rotherham cover up?
>>
File: 1462139951057.jpg (92 KB, 490x588) Image search: [Google]
1462139951057.jpg
92 KB, 490x588
>>79097824
then the EU can drown
probably won't go down without a fight though
>>
yeah just got done beating the local paki u RRRRRRRAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRR
>>
>>79101973

Not him obviously, but our country is full of butthurt lefties and minorities. Those are most of the leaf posters.

I know this because I majored in poli sci during undergrad (graduated 2 years ago) and a lot of the students in my classes would get together to troll /pol/ and reddit (/r/politics in particular) for fun.
>>
>>79102853
There was attacks after and during Rotherham though.

The police went full cuck mode though and arrested fathers/whites and ignored the fact pakis were raping because the police were involved in it.

When Conservatives finally exposed it to the nation and it was taken seriously, the place saw an increase in attacks, massive increase against Muslims.
>>
>>79097084
>Hate crimes have gone up by 57%!
>Conveniently leave out the actual number because 57% makes it sound much worse

Basically it's went from 23 reported crimes to a mindboggling 37. The reason the other hundreds you read about on Twitter haven't been reported is because they don't want to be charged with wasting police time when it inevitably turns out they're talking shit.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.